Benebone Wishbone Chicken Flavor Chew Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in a paw-friendly shape to help your furbaby easily grip the toy.
- Full of a drool-worthy flavor from real chicken.
- Made and sourced for ingredients in the USA.
- Helps satisfy your canine companion’s chewing cravings.
- Features flavor grooves on each prong, which will help keep your pup amused.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Benebone Wishbone Peanut Butter Flavor Chew Dog Toy$21.80Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- Frisco Peanut Butter Flavor Tough Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small$6.74Chewy Price
- Benebone Maplestick Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$11.83Chewy Price$12.45List Price
- Benebone Bacon Stick Chew Dog Toy$21.80Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- Benebone Bacon Flavor Dental Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$11.83Chewy Price$12.45List Price
- Benebone Peanut Butter Flavor Dental Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$14.20Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Benebone Chicken Flavor Dental Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$14.20Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Benebone Maplestick Chew Dog Toy$21.80Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- Benebone Zaggler Chicken Flavor Chew Dog Toy, Large$19.43Chewy Price$20.45List Price
- Benebone Peanut Butter Flavor Wishbone Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$19.43Chewy Price$20.45List Price
- Benebone Rotisserie Chicken Flavor Wishbone Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$19.43Chewy Price$20.45List Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Excellent, long lasting chew
This beats the Nylabone wishbone and the expensive Pet Qwerks Dinosaur bone. My 120 lbs Pyrenean Mastiff puppy loves this. It is longer lasting. I will buy her other flavors.
My dogs love Benebones!
My dogs love these benebones. They are very aggressive chewers and keep them busy for a long time.
The best bones for super chewers
I've tried other brands and they just don't hold up like Benebones do.
I always have several of these on hand for my Malinois to entertain herself while in the crate. I will never be without them
chew toy for english mastiff
My english mastiff is 200# and always has been a heavy chewer. Even as a pup she chewed doorways, walls, furniture, trees. This is one chew toy that keeps her occupied. After a month or so I toss them and get another, Generally only the ends are chewed. Even with a toybox full of toys and chew toys she always pulls one of these out.
I didn't realize
I gave it 5 stars only because I know it's a good product BUT when we got it, it's enormous to big for my English bulldog she has 2 smaller ones she liked so I thought I'd get a fresh one nope maybe a great dane, st. Bernard I don't know it's huge