Bergan Replacement Twinkle Ball Cat Toy, Color Varies
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Bouncy, Exercise||—||Catnip||Bouncy|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Balls||Balls||Games & Puzzles, Chasers, Balls|
About This Item
- Plastic LED ball
- Activated by motion - blinks as it rolls
- Battery lasts approximately 6 months; not replaceable
- Comes in pink or green. Color will vary
- The blinking light will keep your furry friend's attention
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 2-in-1 Laser & LED Light Cat Toy$5.82Chewy Price$5.53Autoship Price
- KONG Naturals Crinkle Ball with Feathers Cat Toy, Color Varies$6.49Chewy Price
- SmartCat Toy Box Balls, Color Varies, 3 Pack$2.41Chewy Price$2.49List Price
- Bergan Scratcher Replacement Pads, 2 count$9.99Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Skinneeez Forest Creature Stuffing-Free Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, Color Varies$3.19Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- JW Pet Cataction Lattice Ball Cat Toy$3.99Chewy Price
- KONG Refillable Feather Top Carrot Catnip Cat Toy$3.89Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Scratch Lounge Reversible Replacement Scratch Floor Cat Toy$20.74Chewy Price
- Pioneer Pet Catnip Toy Nip Nibblers, 3 count$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- KONG Eight Track Cat Toy$9.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- KONG Wubba Cat Toy, Color Varies$6.49Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
313 Customer Reviews
She loves then!
Belle is a two year old cat that we recently adopted. She loves chasing the balls around. we enjoy watching her we just don't enjoy having to find the balls that usually end up under furniture.
One of my cats, as strange as it sounds, is sensitive to flashing lights. He doesn't go into seizures, but if flashing lights can trigger seizures in people, surely the same can happen to animals. I managed, with some work, to disable the lights. Now he bats the ball like crazy.
Worked as described
Used this as a replacement for the original ball that came with the Turbo Scratcher. This works much better and rarely pops out of the toy when the cat plays.
Love this little ball
We replaced the white ball in the toy for this one. Out cat really enjoys it (not so much me at 2 am!)
Do yourself and your cat a favor and buy this:)
Our cats are Houdini's and somehow pulled out the original ball that comes with those circular scratch ball-things, and then lost it somewhere in our apartment. They love this you, so I was happy to find this extra ball made for that exact toy! The original ball didn't light up and was only white but I thought 'why not' and it's super cheap! My gosh, y'all, our cats LOVE this sparkly ball. They play with it for hours a day. It's hilarious and I love watching them! It's definitely worth the money to even trade out the original ball with this one that lights up!
Great for yourCat
The flashing from the ball keeps cat interested and stimulated to keep playing
Replacement Twinkle Ball Cat Toy
Not impressed. The twinkle light only lasted a couple of weeks before it went out, however the cats do still play with it in the Coastal Pet-Turbo-Scratcher cat toy.
Grateful Chewy carries these!
My cat is rambunctious and continually pulls the balls out of the circular tube. He's lost multiple balls and we've needed spares. The Chewy price is much better than the competition.
My cats have a turbo track that came with a lighted ball. After a few years the batteries finally gave out and I needed a replacement. This ball should have done the trick but it won't light up. You can't open it and replace batteries so I now have a lightless ball.
My cat now can play with one of his fave toys, he immediately did when I popped the ball in! So glad I could get a replacement.