Bernie's Perfect Poop Chicken Flavor Digestion Support Dog Supplement, 12.8-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural ingredients like high-fiber grass bits help relieve digestive issues like constipation, diarrhea, bloating, clogged anal glands, gas and more.
- Helps encourage improved nutrient absorption and vitamin absorption to promote skin and coat health, reduce allergies and improve overall health.
- 4-in-1 formula loaded with fiber, prebiotics, probiotics and enzymes, so you don’t have to purchase multiple supplements anymore!
- 100% natural and completely free from grains, gluten and GMOs.
- Made in the USA with a wag-worthy chicken flavor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bernie's Perfect Poop Cheese Flavor Digestion Support Dog Supplement, 4.2-oz bag$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Native Pet Cranberry Bladder Chicken Chews Urinary Dog Supplement, 100 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Canine Minerals Powder Supplement for Dogs, 454-g jar$32.00Chewy Price$30.40Autoship Price
- Rogue Pet Science Pumpkin Pro Gut Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 5.25-oz bag$15.95Chewy Price$16.00List Price$15.15Autoship Price
- Annamaet Enhance Raw & Home Cook Meal Dog Vitamin & Mineral Supplement, 8.5-oz$60.95Chewy Price$65.99List Price$57.90Autoship Price
- Rogue Pet Science Origins 5 in 1 Multi-Plex Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-lb bag$35.00Chewy Price$33.25Autoship Price
- Pet MD Gut Support & Joint Health Bone Broth Powder Dog Supplement, 4-oz jar$18.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Nature's Farmacy Dogzymes Phyto Flex Dog Supplement, 1-lb jar$38.78Chewy Price$38.95List Price
- Native Pet Beef Bone Broth Powder Dog & Cat Food Topper, 9.5 oz$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Nulo Probiotic Beef Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 Count$20.79Chewy Price$25.99List Price$19.75Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Digestive Enzymes Dog & Cat Supplement, 120g jar$19.97Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.97Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Probiotic Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.97Chewy Price$23.72Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sun Cured Miscanthus Grass, Dried Pumpkin, Flaxseed...||Sun Cured Miscanthus Grass, Dried Pumpkin, Flaxseed...||Active Ingredients: Protease (I, II, III)...||Active Ingredients: A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Certified Organic Ginger Root, Peppermint, Fennel Seed...||Pumpkin, Apple Fiber, Egyptian Fennel...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Diabetic Support, Immune Support, Weight Management||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Weight Management||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Dental & Breath Care||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Cheese||—||—||—|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, Non-GMO||Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO||—||—|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
58 Customer Reviews
My dog was suddenly having mushy, runny poops after several years of no issues. I tried everything - went to the vet, who said his fecal exam was negative and put him on a probiotic which did absolutely nothing. Changed his food, tried Glandex, pumpkin - nothing worked consistently. And to make matters worse, without the pressure of solid movements, he began to develop anal gland issues. Thank god for a social media ad for Bernie’s. Within days of starting my dog on this, his poops were noticeably healthier. Now, after a couple months, they are PERFECT every day! It’s absolutely unbelievable. If you’re having issues with soft poops, get a fecal test done. Often it can be a sign of a parasitic infection. But if that comes back negative, get Bernie’s. You’ll be glad you did.
Dobie Shepherd approved flavor! Works great!
My dog much prefers this flavor to the cheese. We've been feeding it for several months now, and even though she's a picky eater, she doesn't seem to mind this being mixed into her wet and dry combo meals. Best part is that it works! My dog does have, uh, overactive anal glands, and she still licks back there more than I'd like, but at our most recent vet visit, the tech informed me that her glands were only half full, which tells me this product is doing it's job. My dog is just a hopeless butt licker.
This stuff is amazing. I was so frustrated my dog and her inconsistent poops and it usually always being liquid or soft. My vet said she was super healthy and it was probably just diet. I changed her diet and it helped a bit, but then I found Bernies Perfect Poop and within 3 days, my dog was having solid, firm poop. Not only is it easier to pick up, but she can control her urge to go outside a lot more as she had less control before. I cannot recommend it enough!
Oh wow that was him????
I have a 5 month German Shepard who’s poo smelled horrible! I have had him since he was 8 weeks old and his poo has always had the same horrible stench. I was totally embarrassed when I took him to puppy training classes, the puppy trainer said “Oh wow was that him? What do you feed him?” I was so embarrassed, I didn’t go back and I thought I was doing something wrong and felt like I was a bad dog mom. I was online trying my best to find a solution and my vet said “It’s normal just like people “ But I couldn’t give up. I finally came across Bernies perfect poop! After 2 weeks of 2 tablespoons a day, not only can I barely smell anything but even scooping it up is a huge difference. This product is amazing and my fur baby is over 50 lbs at 5 months! Just try it for 2 weeks and you will set this product up for AUTOSHIP. I guarantee it!
My big retriever is an older fella that had icky soft poop for years. I tried everything, with little success, and in the meantime he was missing out on family outings and parties. Bernie's Perfect Poop fixed that and more. Perfect poop that's easy to pick up and has minimal odor, and much improved breath. It's truly a miracle product!
My dogs poops were smelling like humans poop and that was a no for me and I came to this saw a lot of good and bad reviews but for me it has helped a lot with my babies. Their poop don’t smell as awful and I see them a little bit more happy as well
this product is furgus approved.
i have a senior dog who is a very picky eater and often has an upset tummy and wet runny stools. i was not sure this would help him nothing else had and i thought he might not even eat the stuff. but i wanted to help him with this problem so i rolled the dice and ordered this product. and much to my surprise he did eat this really well and after a couple days it did its magic i would have to give bernies perfect poop 2 thumbs way up. it helped my little friend maybe it can help yours.
The reduction in the old lady walking farts is worth it alone!
My four love the stuff! Their poop is firm but not bricks. They are all now like little clocks regular. I add some water and it makes a gravy that they gobble up, I've never seen them gobble anything other than treats. The perpetual green cloud has disapated and the air is clear once more...little old lady dog gas is the worst! They are all happy and play like pups again. Their coats are shiny and they just seem to feel better. I don't know if it's Bernies Perfrct Poop, but all these changes happened after starting them on it so my girls will never be without it! Thank you Bernie!!
My 14 years old puggle has chronic loose stool, which leads to anal gland problems. we have tried probiotic, hypoallergenic food and glandex but nothing worked. I decided to give this a try and after a week, his stool is firmer that I can pick it up and he has no gastro upset.
When I opened my order, I read all the info that came with the product and was really expecting my dogs to not be overly thrilled with it at first. But I was so wrong, they love it! No coaxing them they just ate it.