Natural Dog Company Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with just one ingredient—100% wild Alaskan salmon oil, and made without fillers, additives, or preservatives.
- Delivers vitamins and minerals including omega-3 fatty acids, DHA and EPA, omega-6 fatty acids, plus vitamin B12 and potassium.
- Great for relieving seasonal allergies and recurring skin problems and restoring skin and coat health.
- The powerful blend of nutrients also supports heart and joint health, as well as cognitive function.
- This whisker-licking food additive is easy to administer and safe for pups of any size, age, or breed.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetHonesty Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Liquid Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 32-oz bottle$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Native Pet Omega 3 Fish Oil Skin & Coat Health Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- TerraMax Pro Premium Omega-3 Fish Oil Dog Supplement, 16-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Vital Pet Life Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Skin & Coat Health Liquid Cat & Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$29.95Chewy Price$39.95List Price$28.45Autoship Price
- Alaska Naturals Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Formula Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$30.28Chewy Price$40.81List Price$28.77Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Omega-3 Fish Oil Immune, Joint & Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Salmon Oil Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Anti-Scratch Salmon Oil Turkey Flavored Liquid Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Wonder Paws Fish Oil Skin, Joint, Immune & Heart Health Liquid Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$16.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Salmon Bites Bacon & Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.67Chewy Price$25.34Autoship Price
- American Journey Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Formula Liquid Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 32 oz$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 32-oz bottle$36.97Chewy Price$35.12Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||100% Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil||Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, Refined Virgin Hemp Seed Oil, Mixed Natural Tocopherols....||Omega 3, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin D.||Salmon Oil, Mixed Tocopherols||100% Wild Alaskan Salmon|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health, Immune Support, Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health, Nerve Care, Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||Salmon||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
A kitty and dog must have!
I am a veterinary assistant and know how important a good Omega-3 is to a pets diet. I have used Natural Dog Paw Balm in the past for my frenchie foster with dry toes/nose and loved the product, so I wanted to give their Salmon Oil a go! I love that it's made with one ingredient 100% salmon oil, and so do my cats! I am a cat mom to twelve... yes TWELVE! And ALL cats lap the product up without hesitation or a mixer. I am able to pump this directly into a bowl after their meal and they love it! My eighteen year old cat gets a pump of this daily and I have noticed an improvement in her coat after about two weeks. It is also great for her joint health! If you're looking for a great company and great products, check out the Natural Dog! Instagram: the_mckain_cats
Golden Retriever Approved!
I have a 1 year old Golden Retriever who has a ton of hair and sheds a lot. Lately he's been having some seasonal allergies and skin issues. I noticed he would lick his paws and scratch his fur so I decided to try Natural Dog Company's Salmon Oil. At first I was using canned sardines but that was messy and smelled a lot. This salmon oil is simple to use (pump) and does NOT have a strong smelly odor. Koa can be pretty picky about what he eats but he LOVES this. I started adding the salmon oil this into his meals and it actually makes him even more excited to eat. Not to mention his coat has been feeling so much softer and shinier. If you're looking to improve your dog's coat I definitely recommend!!
Delicious, and great supplement.
Our dogs love this stuff! They eat it right up, and would lick the bottle of we let them. We have two huskies, so we are used to shedding. But with this supplement, their coats have been so much healthier, and they haven't been shedding as much! They didn't even go through a full Spring shed...it was a welcome surprise. We all love it so much, we went for the bigger bottle this time around!! Definitely recommended!
Pups LOVES this!
Both my pup, Jed, and my son's pup, Logan love this oil so much! They both have allergies and itchy skin, but since being on 2 pumps each on their kibble morning and evening, both are doing so much better and their coats are shinier than ever! They both jump up and down with excitement every meal and do funny happy antics after eating. They are both large pups, 95lb lab and 120lb mastiff mix. Logan also has painful hips, and he now moves around much better! They have both had other salmon and fish oil before, but this one is the best for them! Happy pups, happy life!
my pup has the healthiest, softest coat!
I have a 2-year-old Great Dane, and he's a wonderful volunteer therapy dog! We visit lots of friends in the community -- from schools to hospitals to nursing homes and more. EVERYONE compliments Grey's beautiful coat, and specifically just how soft he is. He's always had salmon oil in his diet, but I was so thrilled when Natural Dog Company came out with their own salmon oil, as we are huge fans of the company and their mission to use the best and most natural & healthy ingredients. I'd give this ten stars if I could!
The Cherry on Top
We love using Natural Dog Companies salmon oil on top of our dogs kibble as a great way to add flavor and allow them to get their supplements in a fun way. The great part about Natural Dog Company product, is how they have no additives or preservatives, no GMO, and human grade ingredients to allow you a great piece of mind with your pets.
Don't expect instant results
My dogs have been using this salmon oil for a short while now and I have seen a lessening in one dog's dry, flaky skin although she still has quite a few flakes. She also needs a bath so that could matter too. The other dog has no dry skin but he gets it just to keep his skin & coat in top condition
The Best Salmon Oil
I have tried several different brands of salmon oil for my dogs and this is by far the best product. First of all it’s human grade which means it’s processed with better specifications than feed-grade quality salmon oil, the color of the salmon is so rich compared to other brands, my dogs love it on top of their meals, and it really improves the skin and coat.
This wild Alaskan salmon oil from the natural dog company is packed with Omega 3 and Omega 6. I place two pumps over the dog food and both dogs eat it up. I feel confident giving this to my dogs knowing that I am supporting their health. Most important it supports their heart and joints and they don't even know they are eating it.
Has helped a lot
Our vet has recommended for our dog to start taking fish oil as his coat was drying out. We searched for the highest rated one as our dog is a severely picky eater and this works. Kiba still isn’t eating food all the way but he’ll eat anything with the fish oil on it. The chihuahua loves it too.