Best Bully Sticks 12" Beef Trachea Dog Treat, 12 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sourced from 100% free-range and grass-fed beef and contains chondroitin and glucosamine, which supports your furry friend’s joint health.
- Made with just one all-natural ingredient and serves as a healthy and highly digestible alternative to traditional rawhide.
- Suitable for medium to large dogs and is the perfect treat for aggressive chewers.
- Hollow tube-like shape serves as a paw-sitively perfect place to sneak an added surprise treat like peanut butter or yogurt.
- Massages your pup’s gums and naturally cleans teeth without the use of chemicals, additives or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bones & Chews Beef Trachea 6" Dog Treat, 1 count$2.51Chewy Price$2.83List Price$2.38Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews 6" Beef Trachea Dog Treats, 10 count$21.95Chewy Price$23.95List Price$20.85Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews Bully Strips Dog Treats, Beef, 9-oz bag$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews 8" Braided Braided Cod Skin Dog Treats, 6 ct, bundle of 4$92.84Chewy Price$99.92List Price$88.20Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews 12" Slim Bully Sticks Dog Treat, 1 count$3.14Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.98Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Large Bully Stick & Braided Bully Stick Combo Dog Treats, 6 count$22.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews 6" Water Buffalo Bully Wrap Dog Treats, 9 count$29.04Chewy Price$30.84List Price$27.59Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats 6-inch Bully Stick Dog Treats, 15 count$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats 12-inch Bully Stick Dog Treats, 12 count$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Odor-Free 12" Bully Stick Dog Treats, 3 count$20.52Chewy Price$32.99List Price$19.49Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews 9" Braided Water Buffalo Tendon Dog Chews, 3ct, bundle of 2$39.00Chewy Price$41.22List Price$37.05Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews 11" Water Buffalo Tail Dog Chews, 4 count$11.02Chewy Price$10.47Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Trachea.||Beef Trachea.||Beef||Beef Trachea||Beef Trachea|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||Natural, High-Protein, Rawhide-Free||N/A|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef||Beef, Meat|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support||N/A|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Both of our dogs love these trachea treats. They are huge, so we sometimes cut them in half. We have a 13 year old Lab, Sawyer, and it takes him about 15 minutes to get through 1/2 of a stick...that's about as long as any chew lasts in his jaws! Our new rescue, a 3 year old Pittie mix, Finn, takes a bit longer, so I am pretty with that as far being a "long lasting" chew. I lalso love these because they are natural, no weird ingredients and good for them. They are also fantastic for their teeth. Sawyer has never had a dental cleaning at the vet, and even at 13 years, his teeth are still white and he never has bad doggy breath. Finn came from a bad hoarding situation, so his teeth at only three years old were awful, but these are already helping to clean them really well. I am hopeful that between his chewing and some brushing, his teeth will soon be as sparkling white and healthy as his brother's.
Bully for Bully
Dog absolutely love them and they don't create sharp edges or have small bits that I always worry about the dog choking on. Little pricey (that's why it got 4 stars instead of 5) but it's a once a week treat and I break them in half. I got the large ones.
Tasty chewy treat
My dog loves these. The package has a decent amount. Takes my breed (German Shepherd)about 25 minutes to chew through one. But my dog is a taste saver. So for any other dog who chews and swallow, the Tim's might be cut in half. Definitely recommend.
Dogs love them
Great entertainment for medium and large dogs that are power chewers. The dogs love them and prefer them over cow ears and bully stick. Good quality product
Yes. Perfect. Perfect. Perfect. No complaints. Quality was great. Sizes varied, but not drastically. Nice and fatty, not too fatty but not too dry and crumbly either. Price is perfect.
My bulldog loves them
These are MASSIVE! My 90 lb bulldog loves them. He's absolutely obsessed. These last him longer than expected. Will be buying more.
can be hit or miss
My dog loves these tracheas! We keep them in the freezer after opening the bag as the instructions state to. These are a great size for a large dog (75lb GSD). The first bag we got had really great sized ones (diameter wise) but the second bag was less consistent and a lot of them were smaller. Hoping our next bag is more consistent.
dog loved but stomach and i didnt
Dog loved it but it was messy and made him sick. They’re also HUGE
Changed Their Packaging.
I've been auto ordering these things for a good while now, my dogs absolutely love them. But I'm annoyed with their recent packaging change. Now, each stick is individually wrapped in plastic and placed inside an already plastic bag. It's just another step and more mess to take care of. Before I'd just open the main bag, take out 5 sticks and throw them to my dogs. Now I have to open the bag, and unwrap each 5 bully sticks and make sure I've picked up all the plastic to throw away before giving my dogs their treats.
Devoured too quickly
I was excited to try these out after reading the reviews as I have a 70 lb lab that gobbles up anything the second he gets it in his mouth. Unfortunately he was able to devour them in just a a couple of minutes each. For the price, definitely not worth it. Some other reviewers seem to have had better luck, but don't count on it if you have a greedy eater / chewer.