BFF Play Pate Lovers Chicken Cherish Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, pack of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Creamy chicken recipe pureed into a mouth-watering, indulgent pate.
- Simple, wholesome ingredients—made without meat by-products or chicken meal.
- Over 82% moisture content provides essential liquid your fur-iend needs to be happy and keeps the texture smooth and creamy.
- Only the good stuff—no grains, gluten, carrageenan, MSG, artificial flavors, artificial colors or BPA.
- Fast food—simply slides out of the recyclable pouch!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Tuna & Beef Bodacious Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, pack of 8$14.49Chewy Price$15.12List Price$13.77Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Bonito Be Mine Dinner in Gelee Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$33.99Chewy Price$45.36List Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Weruva Slide N' Serve Family Food Chicken Breast Dinner with Tuna Pate Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 5.5-oz pouch, case of 12$28.99Chewy Price$29.88List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Selfie Cam! Chicken & Lamb Dinner in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$17.76Chewy Price$19.08List Price$16.87Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Chicken, Duck & Turkey Take a Chance Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, pack of 12$19.49Chewy Price$20.28List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Shazaam! Lamb & Tuna Dinner in Gravy Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 2.8-oz, pack of 12$17.99Chewy Price$19.08List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Chicken & Lamb Laugh Out Loud Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, pack of 12$19.49Chewy Price$20.28List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Tilapia Twosome Dinner in Gelee Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$33.99Chewy Price$35.76List Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen The Karate Kitty with Beef & Salmon Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Weruva Slide N' Serve The Newly Feds Beef & Salmon Dinner Pate Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 12$21.99Chewy Price$22.68List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Weruva Classic Cat Stew's Clues Turkey, Chicken & Salmon in Gravy Stew Wet Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 8$18.69Chewy Price$19.12List Price$17.76Autoship Price
- Weruva Slide N' Serve Name 'Dat Tuna Tuna Dinner Pate Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 5.5-oz pouch, case of 12$28.99Chewy Price$29.88List Price$27.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Dried Egg...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Turkey...||Beef Broth, Beef, Tuna...||Tuna Broth, Tuna, Salmon...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Lamb...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Beef, Tuna, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Lamb, Poultry, Meat|
|Food Form||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Great choice for older cats
I came upon this product trying to find a food that my sweet Kiley would eat. She had a seizure out of the blue and after tests were run. The only thing they could say is that they thought she had cancer. She was 11. She hated canned food all of her life and the vets couldnt get her to eat so they sent her home with the thought she didnt even have 2 weeks left. Well Kiley Moo proved them wrong...after helping her out of the effects of the seizure I noticed she was having a hard time eating kibble. So I got this product and one other and I will be darned if she didnt start wolfing it down. The princess who would not let canned touch her lips was loving this stuff. She bounced back...never at the level she was but...she lived almost 2 more years. She was eating but the cancer was invading her bowel and she couldnt control it anymore and because she always kept herself clean...you could tell at the end...she was weak and they just have a look to you that they have had enough. Kiley sure fought like a true champ...thanks to Chewy also for the wonderful flower arrangement upon Kileys passing. Since then I have a 14 yr old and 11 yr old that love this food . They still eat kibble but they look forward to "smooshie time". The only reason I did not give it a 5 is just that you can get all the product out unless u slide it out but even then the cats will lick off the top but they dont want to plunge their faces into it. So I knead it in its package and then push it out. Its not the best smelling stuff in the world so i dont like it if it gets on my hands. Although its a small issue...I want my cats to be happy so if I have a lil pate gets on my fingers...so be it. MitziSue and Nathan are happy and thats what matters. Its not for all cats because I have younger ones that are completely turned off by it. But, the older cats really like it.
Since my best cat got a CKD diagnosis I am trying him on all sorts of prescription and regular foods that are low in phosphorus and sodium. Basically all of BFF's offerings meet those criteria. I wonder if I'd used this stuff his whole life if his kidneys would still be healthy today. But at least we have switched now. There are a handful of other foods that have better nutrition stats but the problem is they have gross taste or texture. BFF is the healthiest option that still gets ACTUALLY EATEN. I will teach you a bit if you're new to the brand. It lacks carrageenan, which is a good thing (no more bloody stools since we left that stuff behind) but I think it's that detail that makes BFF separate. You know- you stir it up nicely then plate it and if they don't eat right away, soon there's an offputting puddle of yellow water surrounding the dollop of pate. I have no solution to that other than replating it or wiping the water away with a paper towel, if they don't eat promptly enough. And served as it comes, the pate is too runny and flattens into a puddle itself, like pancake batter rather than a nice creamy mound like softserve ice cream. To reduce these issues I pour off a bit of the juice before stirring, to make a thicker pate. This can only be done with the pate ones like this! They come with the solids in a lump in the middle of a bunch of liquid, so it's easy to remove however much liquid you want. Though I'm sure doing this loses some nutrients, so if your cats aren't fussy don't do it. The other reason I like the way the pate comes separated solids/liquids is that BFF apparently cooks the food in the can and thus there is a big layer of brown "skin" on the bottom of the can. With the way the pate forms a lump, I can dump that out into a mug or bowl and scrape that "skin" off the lump of solids before stirring (my cats refuse food that has any bits in it!). The "in gravy" option is very similar to the pate in texture (very fine mince, not chunks at all) except when you open those the solids and liquids are mixed, so you don't have the option to drain some liquid, and digging out the "skin" is much harder. Thus I will stick to the pate ones. Yes even these pouches have the "skin" so I assume they must be baked in the plastic... maybe better to stick with cans. However when ordering online, dented cans are a worry, and the pouches are immune to that problem. I must admit, quality control is imperfect. Some batches really reek, others smell appetizing, even of the same flavor. But Chewy is great about doing a refund if you get a bad batch, and so far I've only had one bad batch out of about ten or twelve. I don't mean "bad" as in it made them ill- they simply wouldn't eat it. So I feel the risk is low. The positives of this brand massively outweigh the faults.
My cat loves it!
My cat has CKD. He absolutely will not eat the prescriptions foods. A holistic vet recommended Wuruva to me. Best recommendation ever! This food has kept my cat eating which is so important in cats with CKD. He loves it. An additional benefit is it has a gravy consistency which helps with hydration. I would highly recommend this food.
I am sure it is a good food
I am sure it is a good food but neither cat will eat it. I have tried toppings, etc
Nah, Nope, No, Nada
Two paws down. Cat backs off. Wierd stuff. Doesn't smell good. Not recommended.
He loves the flavor
Our cat with CKD will eat this heartily. Low phosphorus cat foods are difficult to find, especially ones with enough flavor for the cat to eat.
Great cat food
I have a very picky cat and he absolutely loves this particular brand and flavor. I love the convenience of the package but most importantly I love the hydration this food provides.
It’s a hit!
I have been feeding my CKD kitty Weruva since her diagnosis . Kitties with kidney disease can get very finicky but Weruva always comes through! She loves the soft pate and the bit of gravy with it!
Great for toothless kitties
Excellent quality food, toothless kitties love it.
just the one
I think my cats want to have me committed because I am going nuts over getting them food and them hating it. My four cans are horrible when it comes to food and they’re a list of what they like is extremely short. Atmos I have just the one girl who eat anything that is put in front of her in the others need a little help. And the help being me praying to all the moon and the stars in hoping all the planets align in the universe for them to like it and sometimes that isn’t even enough. So three out of my four did not like this food and I’m not sure if it’s the food or them I most likely erring on the side of them being the problem because there is no way 90% of the food on the market is no good I guarantee it