BFF Play Pate Lovers Chicken & Tuna Tubular Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, pack of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Creamy chicken and tuna recipe pureed into a totally-tubular, indulgent pate.
- Simple, wholesome ingredients—made without meat by-products or chicken meal.
- Over 82% moisture content provides essential liquid your fur-iend needs to be happy and keeps the texture smooth and creamy.
- Only the good stuff—no grains, gluten, carrageenan, MSG, artificial flavors, artificial colors or BPA.
- Fast food—simply slides out of the recyclable pouch!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- BFF Tuna & Tilapia Twosome Dinner in Gelee Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$33.99Chewy Price$35.76List Price$32.29Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Beef & Tuna Tic Toc Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, pack of 12$17.99Chewy Price$19.08List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Turkey & Tuna Tweet Me Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, pack of 12$17.99Chewy Price$19.08List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Tropical Blendz with Turkey & Coconut Oil Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$20.28Chewy Price$19.27Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Lamb & Tuna Told Ya Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, pack of 12$17.99Chewy Price$19.08List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Tuna & Beef Bodacious Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, pack of 8$14.49Chewy Price$15.12List Price$13.77Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Bon Appetits Grain-Free Salmon Recipe Chunks in Gravy Adult Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$40.32Chewy Price$45.36List Price$38.30Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Tuna & Salmon Oh Snap Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, pack of 12$16.99Chewy Price$17.88List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Bon Appetits Grain-Free Turkey Recipe Morsels in Gravy Adult Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$40.32Chewy Price$45.36List Price$38.30Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Crazy 4 U! Chicken & Salmon Dinner in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$17.99Chewy Price$19.08List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Tender & True Turkey & Brown Rice Recipe Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$25.35Chewy Price$71.76List Price$24.08Autoship Price
- BFF Tuna & Chicken Chuckles Dinner in Gelee Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$43.99Chewy Price$45.36List Price$41.79Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Tuna...||Turkey Broth, Turkey, Tuna...||Beef Broth, Beef, Tuna...||Tuna Broth, Tuna, Duck...||Duck Broth, Duck, Tuna...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Tuna, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Tuna, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Beef, Tuna, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Duck, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Duck, Tuna, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Not a hit here
I have no doubt this is good food, but it didn't work for the purpose I bought them for. I was looking for something more mouse like consistency to stir in powdered meds. My too smart cat won't touch any other food with the powder mixed in. I then decided to use this and the case of the other flavor I bought just to add to the food rotation, but I can't stand the pouches. No matter how I try to squeeze the food out it sticks to the pouches. I then have to cut them open and scrape the remainder out. Then wash the Scissors, my hands, etc. For anyone else looking for an idea to give powdered meds, I have found there is always a little bit of juice left in the bottom of the cans (I use 3 5.5oz cans morning and night). I combine the juice and mix the powder in the that. If I leave it in the can my cat thinks he's getting away with something if he lacks it out of the can, lol.
A winner for sure!
My Angel likes many of the Weruva flavors but this is a particular favorite. I like it because it is low in carbs and phosphorus and moderate in protein, good for any cat but especially for one with diabetes and kidney disease like her.
Good for cats that lick food. Not crazy about packaging. Pricey to feed 4. Wish chewy and wereva would provide us with a good sale.