BFF Play Pate Lovers Chicken, Duck & Turkey Take a Chance Wet Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Creamy chicken, duck and turkey recipe pureed into a mouth-watering, indulgent pate.
- Simple, wholesome ingredients—made without meat by-products or chicken meal.
- Over 82% moisture content provides essential liquid your fur-iend needs to be happy and keeps the texture smooth and creamy.
- Only the good stuff—no grains, gluten, carrageenan, MSG, artificial flavors, artificial colors or BPA.
- BFF offers plenty of irresistible flavor options so you can switch up the menu to find your kitty’s fur-avorite.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Chicken Checkmate Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, pack of 8$15.99Chewy Price$16.72List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Chicken & Turkey Topsy Turvy Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, pack of 8$15.99Chewy Price$16.72List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Chicken & Lamb Laugh Out Loud Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, pack of 8$15.99Chewy Price$16.72List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Weruva Classic Cat Meows n' Holler PurrAmid Chicken & Shrimp Pate Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 8$18.69Chewy Price$19.12List Price$17.76Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Love Munchkin! Chicken & Pumpkin Dinner in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 8$15.49Chewy Price$15.92List Price$14.72Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Cloud 9! Chicken in Gravy Wet Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 8$15.99Chewy Price$16.72List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Tuna & Salmon Oh Snap Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, pack of 8$14.49Chewy Price$15.12List Price$13.77Autoship Price
- Weruva Classic Cat Stewlander Duck & Salmon in Gravy Stew Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz can, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Weruva Slide N' Serve The Slice is Right Wild Caught Salmon Dinner Pate Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 12$21.99Chewy Price$22.68List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Weruva Classic Cat Pate Press Your Dinner with Chicken Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, 8 count$18.69Chewy Price$19.12List Price$17.76Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen The Breakfast Cat with Chicken & Pumpkin Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$20.99Chewy Price$21.48List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- BFF OMG Best Day Eva! Beef & Salmon Dinner in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 8$15.49Chewy Price$15.92List Price$14.72Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Duck...||Tuna Broth, Tuna, Duck...||Tuna Broth, Tuna, Chicken...||Tuna Broth, Tuna, Beef...||Turkey Broth, Turkey, Tuna...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Duck, Turkey, Poultry||Tuna, Duck, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Tuna, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Beef, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Tuna, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food||Wet Food|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
51 Customer Reviews
My Kitty Loves!
My kitty loves this food! She is a bit of picky eater, and most nights we need to microwave her food (diva!!). So far, she has been gobbling it up each night. We give her kibbles in the morning and wet food at night. As a momma, i love how hydrating the food is. I always get nervous that she doesn't drink enough water, so this helps keeps me calm!
My two cats love
This was gifted by Weruva and my cats are so thankful! The cans are smaller than what you typically see at the big chain grocery stores by the big chain brands but it’s the perfect size to split between my two cats. It seems like a way higher quality food for them and the can is easy to open.
Most of my kitties love this
All 4 of my older kitties love this, even one who doesn't normally like wet food but needs more hydration, so that's a huge win! Surprisingly, my youngest won't touch it, but that's ok, he has plenty of other options to choose from that he likes.
Love this food!
I love this bronzer! It is so creamy, without being too Cakey on the skin. It blends like a dream, making application so easy. I use a brush or my finger to dab it on and then I’ll go in with my damp sponge to blend it out. It’s very forgiving and easy to work with if you make a mistake!
Tasty for the kitties!
Weruva gifted me this product. My kitties loved this cat food! As soon as I popped the can open they were swarming me to get it. Even my little one who doesn’t like wet food as much as my big Tom cat wanted to devour this! They’re perfect single meal cans.
BFF Chicken, Duck & Turkey pate
Chewy, please send me coupons, canned food is expensive! I can find this on sale at a different store. Would give 5 stars for better prices. My kitties love this. It has real meat, which is what our little carnivores need. Lots of broth in this also, which helps hydrate & flush my kitty’s stone-prone bladder. The vet said fluid, fluid, fluid to help that problem. So far, so good. They also have a nice porcelain water fountain which they love to drink from.
Cats loved it
The BFF play pate gifted by Weruva came in perfect cans, easy to open and feed. The texture was runny with some simple meat pieces in it. Both my cats loved it and finished it in minutes. No fuss. My cats recommend it!
My cat loves this stuff. I can’t open the can fast enough! I love that the texture of the pate is soft and has enough sauce on it so that its not dry my cat loves wet food. I would highly recommend. Gifted by Weruva
Loves this cat food
Both my indoor cats love this food and don't get FAT eating it!!
Since my best cat got a CKD diagnosis I am trying him on all sorts of prescription and regular foods that are low in phosphorus and sodium. Basically all of BFF's offerings meet those criteria. I wonder if I'd used this stuff his whole life if his kidneys would still be healthy today. But at least we have switched now. There are a handful of other foods that have better nutrition stats but the problem is they have gross taste or texture. BFF is the healthiest option that still gets ACTUALLY EATEN. I will teach you a bit if you're new to the brand. It lacks carrageenan, which is a good thing (no more bloody stools since we left that stuff behind) but I think it's that detail that makes BFF separate. You know- you stir it up nicely then plate it and if they don't eat right away, soon there's an offputting puddle of yellow water surrounding the dollop of pate. I have no solution to that other than replating it or wiping the water away with a paper towel, if they don't eat promptly enough. And served as it comes, the pate is too runny and flattens into a puddle itself, like pancake batter rather than a nice creamy mound like softserve ice cream. To reduce these issues I pour off a bit of the juice before stirring, to make a thicker pate. This can only be done with the pate ones like this! They come with the solids in a puck in the middle of a bunch of liquid, so it's easy to remove however much liquid you want. Though I'm sure doing this loses some nutrients, so if your cats aren't fussy don't do it. The other reason I like the way the pate comes separated solids/liquids is that BFF apparently cooks the food in the can and thus there is a big layer of brown "skin" on the bottom of the can. With the way the pate forms a puck, I can dump the puck out into a mug or bowl and scrape that "skin" off the underside before stirring (my cats refuse food that has any bits in it!). The "in gravy" option is very similar to the pate in texture (very fine mince, not chunks at all) except when you open those the solids and liquids are mixed, so you don't have the option to drain some liquid, and digging out the "skin" is much harder. Thus I will stick to the pate ones. I must admit, quality control is imperfect. Some batches really reek, others smell appetizing, even of the same flavor. But Chewy is great about doing a refund if you get a bad batch, and so far I've only had one bad batch out of about ten or twelve. I don't mean "bad" as in it made them ill- they simply wouldn't eat it. So I feel the risk is low. The positives of this brand massively outweigh the faults.