Blazin' Safety LED USB Rechargeable Nylon Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps keep your pet visible from 350 yards—choose between on, strobe or blink modes.
- Comes with a slim bulb strip and a small on/off box, which is safe in any weather condition.
- Can be charged from almost any device and once charged can run over 8 hours!
- Adjustable—the sizes run large but can be resized 40% of the total length. Measure your pet for the paw-fect fit!
- Comes with a 100% Lifetime Guarantee.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nite Ize Rechargeable LED Dog Leash, Blue$18.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Nite Ize SpotLit XL Rechargeable Dog Collar Light, Disc-O Select$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Nite Ize NiteHowl LED Safety Necklace Dog Collar, Green, 12 to 27-in neck, 3/10-in wide$5.84Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Nite Ize NiteHowl LED Rechargeable Safety Necklace Dog Collar, 12 to 27-in neck, 3/10-in wide$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Nite Ize SpotLit LED Disc-O Select Dog Collar Light$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Nite Ize SpotLit Dog & Cat Carabiner Collar Light, White$5.89Chewy Price$8.49List Price
- Nite Ize NiteHowl Mini Rechargeable LED Safety Necklace Dog Collar$16.10Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Blazin' Safety LED USB Rechargeable Nylon Dog Collar, Red, Large$21.99Chewy Price
- FreezeTag Pet Tag Holder, Blue$9.95Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Blueberry Pet 3M Pastel Polyester Reflective Dog Leash, Baby Pink, Large: 4-ft long, 1-in wide$18.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Buckle-Down American Flag Dog Collar, Wide-Small$31.94Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||LED||LED||LED||LED|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
236 Customer Reviews
This product works great! Molly is an aging Australian Shepard who is blind and 90% of the time stays within the boundaries of our wooded backyard, however, recently she wondered off and ended up about 1/2 mile from home. After several panicky minutes I found her and guided her back home. Knowing that I needed something to help me keep her within eye range I found this product on Chewy. This collar has provided me peace of mind because now I can keep an eye on her as she walks about the yard. The lights are highly visible and very easy to charge up. I would highly recommend this product!
Ordered Pink, Green and Blue
I ordered this Blazin' brand of LED light up collar in Pink, Green and Blue and a leash in blue. The GREEN IS AMAZING! It is BRIIIIIGHT and very neon little green men style of green. Easy to work and 3 light settings. Stay on, fast flash and slower flash. The BLUE looks WHITE. I would not recommend the BLUE, as it looks more bright blueish WHITE instead of a neon blue as I was hoping. The PINK looks pretty pink. Very bright. COMES WITH A CHARGING CABLE that plugs into USB slot plug!!!! So I can use the same plug as my phone and just switch cords.
I love this lighted collar, it’s bright and I definitely can see my dog after dark. I love that it is rechargeable. I have battery lighted collars and the battery doesn’t last very long. Always going to the store for more batteries. This collar saves me from going to buy batteries.
Best way to see dog in dark
Totally love this collar and set it to flash, anytime it starts to get dark. Having an older deaf dog, and living in woodlands, its easy to lose my brindle girl. Not anymore. Also have the leash which can flash, too. Highly recommend.
Can't hide anymore Miss sneaky puppy
I just received the first one I am in the process of buying two more they are super cool I don't think my run away pup pups that's her name pup pup will be able to sneak off anymore without me seeing her now we live in the country and it's hard to see her in the dark but now it sure won't be thank you very much I'll be able to find her on her adventures away from the home even in the wooded Countryside she will definitely stand out great product so far
Worked great at first...
This was wonderful at first as I was able to see my dog when she was outside in the early morning or night, but after a few months is stopped working altogether and won't even charge. I only put it on her when she went outside (I didn't leave it on all day) as to not damage the LEDs and only used it a few times a week at most. I wish it would have lasted longer than a few months.
Best LED collar I’ve found
Over the years I’ve tried most LED collars and have to say this one odd the best ever. Super bright, long lasting charge. Try it you’ll thank me later
Bright blue at night, easy to use
Our all black Taiwan dog is visible at night with his new bright blue collar! He even helps us see so we don't always need a flashlight for night walks. The lights were bright right out of the package and lasted for a few short walks. Recharging was quick and easy. Comfortable for him to wear and easy to turn on and off. He doesn't turn the light off on his own by accident like he did with some of the clip on lights we've tried. The small is just big enough for him at the largest setting, but doesn't expand to go over a coat. Wish it had a little more wiggle room, but I chose the smaller of the two potential sizes so it would be less heavy for him to wear.
Great product, small quirk
This collar works great now but when I first got it, it wouldn't turn on. I reached out to Customer Service ,who were super nice, and offered to replace it but asked if I could try holding down the on-button for 2-3 seconds...it works great! I see where this product got a couple/few 1 star reviews for not working.... it could be an easy fix
Perfect for dark colored dogs
Was concerned about walking the black lab at night, off leash along the bike path.. Had to use the high intensity bike light to hopefully see him. Bought these collars, blue and green, and now the walks are less stressful for the dog and I. It is easy to see him 25 yards away and know that there’s no worries. The walks are now more freedom for the dog and less panicky verbal commands from the owner. Charged both collars before usage and they stay brightly lit.com