Blue Buffalo Wilderness Pate Variety Pack Duck, Chicken & Salmon Grain-Free Cat Canned Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 12-pack of various 3-ounce cans.
- Purr-fectly nutritious food for adult cats.
- Features a smooth texture that’s irresistibly tasty.
- Starts with real chicken, salmon or duck to aid healthy muscle growth.
- Does not contain any grain, gluten, by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Tender Morsels Chicken Entrée Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$35.76Chewy Price$45.29List Price$33.97Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Salmon, Chicken, Ocean Fish & Tuna Entrées Variety Pack Pate Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 12$12.48Chewy Price$17.29List Price$11.86Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Tuna, Chicken, Fish & Shrimp Entrées Variety Pack Flaked Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 12$15.98Chewy Price$21.89List Price$15.18Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Chicken Entrée in Gravy Flaked Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$37.55Chewy Price$45.29List Price$35.67Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Ocean Fish & Tuna Entrée Pate Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$33.36Chewy Price$45.29List Price$31.69Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Tuna Entrée in Gravy Flaked Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$23.52Chewy Price$35.79List Price$22.34Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Savory Singles Chicken & Turkey Entrée Cat Food, 2.6-oz cup, 24 count$43.79Chewy Price$41.60Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Chicken Entrée Pate Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$33.36Chewy Price$45.29List Price$31.69Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Chicken & Pate Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, 24 count$37.66Chewy Price$43.79List Price$35.78Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Salmon Entrée in Gravy Flaked Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$27.32Chewy Price$35.79List Price$25.95Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Savory Singles Salmon & Tuna Entrée Cat Food, 2.6-oz cup, 24 count$34.25Chewy Price$43.79List Price$32.54Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Chicken Entrée Mature Cats Pate Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$26.35Chewy Price$35.79List Price$25.03Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Duck: Duck, Turkey Broth, Chicken Liver...||Paw Lickin' Chicken & Liver: Water, Chicken, Liver...||Grain Free Ocean Whitefish & Spinach Recipe: Ocean Whitefish, Turkey, Liver...||Duck, Liver, Chicken...||Chicken Me Out: Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Broth...|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Chicken, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, High-Protein||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free|
|Packaging Type||Can, Variety Pack||Tray, Variety Pack||Can, Variety Pack||Can||Can, Variety Pack|
|Food Texture||Pate||Chunks in Gravy||Pate||Pate||Pate|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
786 Customer Reviews
Picky Cat Loves It
My cat is a picky eater. She needs to gain a bit of weight, but it’s been a matter of finding food she’ll eat enough of. I feed her a mix of wet and dry food, but for many brands she’ll eat a few bites then walk away, and usually won’t touch anything that’s not seafood. She loved all the varieties in this pack though! She’s starting to put weight back on, her coat is getting fuller and glossier, and overall is doing great. Definitely would recommend trying (:
Cat give approval
I was worried my cats were eating too much salmon (another brand.) I'm concerned about heavy metal bio-accumulation in fish. Salmon is the favorite food of both my cats. They always loved their treat days when they got Blue Buffalo Wilderness Duck. So I tried the Blue Buffalo Wilderness Variety Pack. They seem to like all the flavors. With a bit less salmon in their diet, I feel better about their health. As long as I can afford this variety pack, I think I will stick with it. That, of course, will be as long as it is not too expensive due to inflation and as long as it is available.
Cat wouldn't touch
Tried only the salmon. My cat (Magneto), who is not fussy, likes a variety, and is on a medication that makes her hungry, would not touch the salmon pate. She sniffed it and walked away. This was a surprise as I consider Blue Buffalo a high quality cat food. I gave her a different brand canned food and she cleaned her dish.
They seem to like it.
This is also what I fed my beloved Siamese, Liz Taylor, until she developed IBD and had to go on a prescription diet. (Note: I think she always had IBD; I don't think the food had anything to do with it.)
Don’t Buy This
This company doesn’t seem to have quality control. The salmon “pate” often comes as an ugly gray slurry. I wrote the the company. I contact Chewy, who very quickly sent me another variety pack. However, most of the salmon ones are disgusting. Don’t buy.
Great for finicky boys
My 9 year young Russian Blue is a bit of a devo and gets bored of food after a while (I usually get him Weruvu so ... yeah) so I got him some of this Blue Buffalo Wilderness pate variety pack (duck, chicken, and salmon) and he LOVES it! It's definitely paw lickin good!
Once more my kitty kids gave this a one star. They did not like so some other lucky feral cats who appreciate what they are given will be able to eat. My family and neighbors love me trying all this different food for my cats.
My cat wouldn't eat a few cans of this
About a month ago I ran into a few cans in a row that my cat wouldn't eat. He sniffed it, and then immediately started to "bury" it, so when it was time to buy more wet food I switched to Tiki Cat pate and his plate has never been cleaner - he used to leave little bits of food and now the plate looks like I just took it out of the cupboard. I don't know if Blue Wilderness is having a quality control issue but I doubt I'm going back.
My cats aren't finicky but neither one will eat any of the flavors. I won't be buying this again.
my picky pusscat has decided that she likes it. having gone through several varieties this sewms to be a winner. i guess time wil tell.