Bluebonnet Feeds Intensify Growth & Development Low Sugar, Low Starch Horse Feed, 50-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Mares can begin eating this feed in the third trimester of pregnancy and continue until the foal is weaned.
- Foals can consume this feed through 2 years of age.
- Low in NSC, non-structural carbohydrates, with only 7% sugar and 11% starch.
- Contains nutrition from organic trace minerals, vitamins, kelp seaweed, yucca and biotin.
- Includes natural digestive enzymes, prebiotics and probiotics to support healthy gut function for your broodmares and young horses.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hallway Feeds Pure & Simple Balancer Soy-Free, Non-GMO Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$51.75Chewy Price$49.16Autoship Price
- Hallway Feeds Distinguished Low-NSC Senior Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$36.78Chewy Price$34.94Autoship Price
- Bluebonnet Feeds Horsemans Elite Performance Race Track Sweet Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$27.49Chewy Price$26.12Autoship Price
- Cavalor Action Mix Horse Feed, 48.5-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Ametza Compressed Wheat Straw Bale Horse Feed, 40-lb bale$27.95Chewy Price$26.55Autoship Price
- Cavalor Juniorix Horse Feed, 44-lb bag$46.49Chewy Price$44.17Autoship Price
- Ametza Bermuda Pellets All-Natural, Low Protein Farm Animal & Horse Forage, 50-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Milestone Compete High Fat Performance Horse Feed, 40-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Milestone Senior High Fat, Low Starch Senior Horse Feed, 40-lb bag$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Milestone Life Plus High Fat, Low Starch Horse Feed, 40-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Ultra GH Higher Fat Digestive Support Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$43.17Chewy Price$44.99List Price$41.01Autoship Price
- Farrier's Magic Proven Pro:formance Horse Food, 50-lb bag, 50-lb bag, bundle of 3$119.85Chewy Price$113.86Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Middlings, Rice Bran...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Rice Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Oat Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Steam-Rolled Oats, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Extruded Whole Soybeans...||Wheat Middlings Heat Processed Soybeans, Ground Corn, Dried Beet Pulp...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Low Starch, Low Sugar, Low NSC||High Fiber, Low Starch, Low Sugar, Low NSC||—||High Fat||—|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||—|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Molasses, Herbs & Spices||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Great horse feed
Bluebonnet Feed has great reviews. My colt loves it and is thriving. Is a bit pricey but worth it. Shipping was delayed because of Fed Ex and they got right on it.
Mares and then foals
Mares and then foals looked exceptional on this. Foals looked amazing. No growth issues and mares kept there weight and shine. Never got pulled down.
Picture speaks for itself. Best product ever for my yearling!!! 4mth difference between photos (previously on Nutrena)
I started to order this grain for my pregnant mare. I have heard great reviews on Blue Bonnet, but there is nowhere to buy Blue Bonnet in my area. While it is very convenient to order it on Chewy... the pricing is outrageous :(. I have had 2 bags sent to me that had large amounts of mold. I love the Blue Bonnet, but I will definitely be transitioning to a more affordable feed once the baby is born.
Love this feed!
The intensify line is definitely one of the best feeds you can find on the market.