Bluebonnet Feeds Intensify Total Advantage Complete Low Starch Horse Feed, 50-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Low in NSC—non-structural carbohydrates—with only 4% sugar and 7% starch.
- Contains nutritious organic trace minerals, vitamins, kelp seaweed, yucca and biotin.
- High-fiber recipe includes natural digestive enzymes, prebiotics and probiotics to support your horse’s healthy gut function.
- Suitable for horses in all life stages.
- May be fed with roughage to help extend your hay supply.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Ultra GH Higher Fat Digestive Support Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$43.53Chewy Price$44.99List Price$41.35Autoship Price
- Bluebonnet Feeds Horsemans Elite Performance Race Track Sweet Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$27.49Chewy Price$26.12Autoship Price
- Ametza Compressed Wheat Straw Bale Horse Feed, 40-lb bale$27.95Chewy Price$26.55Autoship Price
- Ametza Bermuda Pellets All-Natural, Low Protein Farm Animal & Horse Forage, 50-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Milestone Compete High Fat Performance Horse Feed, 40-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Milestone Senior High Fat, Low Starch Senior Horse Feed, 40-lb bag$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Milestone Life Plus High Fat, Low Starch Horse Feed, 40-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Milestone Life Maintenance Horse Feed, 40-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Daily Dose Equine Trail Mix Horse Feed, 40-lb bag$43.00Chewy Price$40.85Autoship Price
- Stabul 1 Equine Diets Banana Low Sugar, Low Starch Horse Feed, 40-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Daily Dose Equine Carbbuster Horse Feed, 40-lb bag$48.00Chewy Price$45.60Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic Horse Senior Pellet Horse Feed, 25-lb bag$40.94Chewy Price$42.50List Price$38.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Rice Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Wheat Middlings, Rice Bran...||Soybean Hulls, Plain-Dried Beet Pulp, Cane Molasses...||Wheat Middlings, Soybean Hulls, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Oat Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal...|
|Special Diet||High Fiber, Low Starch, Low Sugar, Low NSC||High-Protein, Low Starch, Low Sugar, Low NSC||Grain-Free, High Fiber, Low NSC||Low Starch, Low Sugar, Molasses-Free||N/A|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Calming, Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables||Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
We adopted an under weight grade quarter horse and this product help us get him back on his feet at a healthy weight! We now use this product for both our horses as their daily grain feed.
Wonderful for weight boosting
My horse is in her 20's, not that old but old enough to start having common difficulties. After the stress of a new move and a change in dietary feed and losing weight from previously sharing a paddock with 4 other horses (not near enough room) this is one of my favorite pellet feeds and she eats all of it. I take this, soak it adding in a weight booster and Ametza also here on chewy. I've been using the two together and she's ripe again, almost pregnant looking! And this gives her the right amount of energy, she's not hot but absolutely willing to work. I've been using this for all of the better half of a month and she's doing amazing on it. I'll share a before and after, 3 weeks difference.
I have a very picky gelding, who also is high anxiety and an in general nervous horse. I'm always worried about if he's retaining the proper nutrients as horses with anxiety tend to not. I love the added kelp in this to help the absorption so I don't have to worry so much about what he's getting. I originally had him on just hay pellets and supplements but he wasn't finishing his meals and he LOVES this Blue Bonnet feed. Once I started him on this, he's eaten every last drop! Thanks Chewy for adding this to your site since I'm in a state where it's not sold in stores. Will keep buying!
Good Taste, Great Results!
I have a young gelding going through some growth spurts and his training, so he is generally a bit on the lean side. This has been great to help keep his weight good during training and growth, and he loves it! He is very picky about food so I always get nervous if he will like feed that I buy. He has plenty of energy for training but not so much energy that he gets too excited.