Bones & Chews Braided Bully Stick 12" Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Braided design lasts longer than traditional bully sticks.
- Protein-rich, all-beef, flavorful treats.
- 100% digestible nutrition and a great alternative to rawhide.
- Helps to clean teeth and gums as your dog chews.
- Long-lasting chew treat without any chemicals or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA 12" Braided Bully Stick Dog Treat, 3 count$32.44Chewy Price$30.82Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Braided Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 1-lb bag, 12-in$45.59Chewy Price$47.99List Price$43.31Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews 6" Mega Bully Sticks, 3 count$21.77Chewy Price$23.13List Price$20.68Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Jumbo Bully Stick 12" Dog Treats, 1 count$8.35Chewy Price$7.93Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Straight Bully Sticks Dog Treats,1-lb bag, 8-12 in$46.41Chewy Price$57.99List Price$44.09Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA 6" Braided Bully Stick Dog Treat, 25 count$136.55Chewy Price$129.72Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Jumbo Odor Free 6" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 20 count$99.99Chewy Price$94.99Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Jumbo Odor Free 12" Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 3 count$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Jumbo Bully Stick 6" Dog Treats, case of 20$93.01Chewy Price$88.36Autoship Price
- Top Dog Chews 12-in Bully Stick Thick Grade AA , 10 count$51.89Chewy Price$58.95List Price$49.30Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Braided Bully Stick 6" Dog Treats, case of 35$121.07Chewy Price$115.02Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Odor-Free 12" Angus Bully Sticks Dog Treats, 24 count$126.99Chewy Price$120.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
323 Customer Reviews
Good Chew for my Presa Canario!
I'm typically disappointed with the size of bully sticks and my Presa hasn't really met her match yet as far as suitable chews. This lasted her actually about 30-45 minutes and she is a powerful chewer. She sheared a heavy duty Kong (the black ones) in half in under a minute. She is a POWERFUL chewer. She enjoyed it and it wasn't super stinky. I think the price was great for the chew and I'll continue to purchase these.
This thing is one of the best I've seen so far. Well worth the price. I have a mini schnauzer chewing machine. It really does keep him busy for hours. Lasts me about 3 days depending on what we're doing, if he has downtime. I can't say enough positive things about it. He goes through the regular bully sticks, thick ones, in a few hours.
I had no experience with Bully Sticks but was trying to find something that would last awhile. My dog destroys chew sticks in minutes. Some reviews said the Bully had an odor. I did not find that to be true, however, it only lasted about an hour!
This batch smells like diarrhea. I want to vomit while my dogs eat this. Usually they are low odor but these are so bad!!!
Good for bigger dogs
I bought theses as a substitute for the chews I normally get as the company was trying to fix the smell problem. I have 2 shepherd mixes and 1 purebred shepherd. The mixes who are hard chewers went through these in about 15 mins. The other went through it in about 30. It didn't have a slight smell to them which is why I gave it a 4 star as I am sensitive to smells. The price isnt bad either. If you have hard chewers then this might not be fore you if you want to go through them fast.
Happy dog - totally enjoyed it
Surprisingly our golden retriever loved this treat. It didn't last as long as I thought - but he loved it -that's what counts.
A fave in our home!
Love the fact that they are, 'safe' (Unlike bones or raw hide). Keep her busy. Our 'doodle' will chew on one throughout the day. Keeps her teeth shiny bright. Basically pure protein.
The dogs lovem. What else can I say?
When I give our dogs one of these chews, I will not see them again for at least an hour. They absolutely love them.
Very nice and good quality
I was pleasantly surprised in receiving these bones. They were good quality and consistent sizing. My dogs moved them and they wer Easy for me to cut in half for my puppy to accommodate big dogs and a smaller One. Definitely recommend
if treats are love, then this is true love
These are big dawg's favorite treats. He eats them fast, but his eyes light up and he knows he's worth it -- cuz treats are luv for big dawg. (If you're like how am I supposed to pay for this and keep them healthy? THen consider buying some marrow bones. When they are cleaned out, add some peanut butter for big dawg to enjoy while you're trying to work. It's like a refresh of the old bones.)