Let your pup discover an intense, satisfying treat with Bones & Chews Himalayan Cheese Jumbo Dog Treats. This hard cheese snack comes from an ancient Himalayan recipe, using only four natural ingredients— yak and cow milk and a splash of lime juice and salt. It’s a durable treat that’s super-sized for large breed dogs that need plenty of chewing time. Try Himalayan cheese for a highly digestible and tasty alternative to rawhide. As your pup gnaws, he’ll be able to bite off small, cheesy bits that are rich in protein but free of grains, glutens, binding agents, artificial preservatives, colors or flavors. And when he gets down to the last bite, you can pop it in the microwave for about 30 seconds (add 10-second intervals if needed) and cool it down for a delicious puffed snack your dog can continue to enjoy.
- A careful drying process is used to create this durable, long-lasting hard cheese chew that provides plenty of intense chewing pleasure.
- Quality inspected and tested to give your dog a safe, high-quality snack. There are no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, binding agents, additives or sugar.
- Grain-free, gluten-free and completely digestible, these chews make a great alternative to rawhide or bones that can splinter.
- Following an ancient, time-tested recipe that comes from the people of the Himalayas, the mixture of yak and cow milk plus a hint of lime and salt give this chew an intense flavor.
- You can feel good about giving your dog a treat that’s rich in protein, all-natural and made with only four simple ingredients.
Pets should be supervised when chewing treats. Bones & Chews treats are a little messy so they should be enjoyed on hard surfaces for easy cleaning.
See all items by Bones & Chews