Let your pup discover an intense, satisfying treat with Bones & Chews Himalayan Cheese Jumbo Dog Treats. This hard cheese snack comes from an ancient Himalayan recipe, using only four ingredients— yak and cow milk and a splash of lime juice and salt. It’s a durable treat that’s great for medium to large breed dogs that need plenty of chewing time. Try Himalayan cheese for a highly digestible and tasty alternative to rawhide. As your pup gnaws, he’ll be able to bite off small, cheesy bits that are rich in protein but free of grains, glutens, binding agents, artificial preservatives, colors or flavors. And when he gets down to the last bite, you can pop it in the microwave for about 30 seconds (add 10-second intervals if needed) and cool it down for a delicious puffed snack your dog can continue to enjoy.
- A careful drying process is used to create this durable, long-lasting hard cheese chew that provides plenty of intense chewing pleasure.
- Quality inspected and tested to give your dog a safe, high-quality snack. There are no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, binding agents, additives or sugar.
- Grain-free, gluten-free and completely digestible, these chews make a great alternative to rawhide or bones that can splinter.
- Following an ancient, time-tested recipe that comes from the people of the Himalayas, the mixture of yak and cow milk plus a hint of lime and salt give this chew an intense flavor.
- You can feel good about giving your dog a treat that’s rich in protein and made with only four simple ingredients.
Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet's safety.
Bones & Chews products may have a strong smell and can be a little messy, so they should be enjoyed on hard surfaces for easy cleanup. As with all chews, you should always supervise your dog while they are enjoying Bones & Chews product to make sure it does not splinter or break into small pieces. If you do suspect that it is splintering, or you see broken pieces, take them away from your dog to prevent a choking hazard.
See all items by Bones & Chews