Brytin 1st Cutting All-Natural Western Timothy Hay Chinchilla Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Premium timothy hay food for small animals.
- Paw-fect for rabbits, chinchillas, guinea pigs and more.
- Crafted with pre-cut flakes of premium hand-sorted timothy hay that are easy to feed.
- Expertly selected from master growers to include important nutrients and fiber as well as an aromatic smell.
- Product packaging is made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exotic Nutrition Premium Insectivore Diet Sugar Glider & Hedgehog Food, 1.25-lb bag$14.95Chewy Price$18.29List Price$14.20Autoship Price
- White Mill PURE Hamster Food, 1.7-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Mazuri Hedgehog Food, 8-oz bag$9.59Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.11Autoship Price
- White Mill PURE Rabbit Food, 4.4-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Brown's Encore Classic Natural Guinea Pig Food, 4-lb bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Brown's Encore Premium Rabbit Food, 5-lb bag$11.46Chewy Price$10.89Autoship Price
- Kruse's Perfection Brand Guinea Pig Food, 4-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Naturals by Rosewood Meadow Menu Grain-Free Guinea Pig Food, 4.4-lb bag$15.71Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.92Autoship Price
- Naturals by Rosewood Meadow Menu Grain-Free Rabbit Food, 4.4-lb bag$15.17Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.41Autoship Price
- Tiny Friends Farm Gerri Gerbil Food, 2-lb bag$8.41Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.99Autoship Price
- Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, All Natural Alfalfa Pellets Rabbit Food, 10-lb bag$48.48Chewy Price$46.06Autoship Price
- Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, Hand Packed Mountain Grass Small Pet Food, 5-lb bag$30.45Chewy Price$43.97List Price$28.93Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||100% Timothy Grass Hay.||Suncured Timothy Hay, Dried Rose Hips, Thyme||Suncured Timothy Hay, Suncured Orchard Grass, Suncured Alfalfa Hay||Ground Timothy Grass Hay, Wheat Middlings, Dehulled Soybean Meal...||Wheat, Timothy Hay, Alfalfa Meal...|
|Food Form||Hay||Hay||Hay||Pellets||Dried Veggies, Mix|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||—|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit||Rabbit||Chinchilla||Chinchilla|
|Special Diet||High Fiber||—||—||High Fiber||High Fiber|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
Best hay I’ve ever gotten
This hay is better than the stuff from farm stores and way worth the extra money. It’s fresh, green, smells amazing, piggies only took a few minutes to fall in love with it. Smells so good, kinda wanted to have some myself. 6 stars if I could
worse and worse quality！
We have set up automatic timing to purchase this grass. The reason for automatic renewal is because the quantity of grass is huge. The quality was good when I first bought it, but the later ones are getting worse and worse. There are many hard grass poles that guinea pigs can't eat. Yes, almost wasted half the straw, I hope someone can give me a reasonable explanation!
Product was more like straw
My guinea pigs refused to eat it. It smells fresh but it's very hard and straw like.
Nice and soft
This is very soft hay and my guinea pig loves it. She burrows in it and eats it all the time
My 3 adult rabbits love this hay!
I tried this hay for the first time a few months ago, and based on my experience, the hay is always fresh, organized within the box, smells fresh, and has a nice postcard with nutritional information on it. My adult rabbits seem to love it! I’d recommend this hay for those seeking 1st cut hay.
This is some of the best hay I have bought in a long time. No dust and fresh and my pigs love it
dusty, but the pigs like it
The hay seems dry and stiff, unlike the Oxbow I usually feed. However, my guinea pigs all seem to like it just as much so I guess that’s not a bad thing. Only thing I don’t like is how dusty it is right off the top. For the price I’d buy it again.
I bought 2 of these and they both are brown. It smells moldy and I have to throw them out into my compost. It used to come in green and now it comes in more and more brown. I'm almost wondering if you guys should stop selling this hay. I'm done buying it.
Not for mine
I thought this would be ok hay to try. Unfortunately my chinchillas and Guinea pig didn’t like it. I liked the pieces were small and easy to handle. But it has a lot of brown hay and they refused to touch it. I guess I’m going back to Oxbow Timothy Hay.
It's really terrible
Only the very top layer is good hay. the rest of the whole box is full of dust and random plants. The random plants have needles.