Buck Bone Organics Elk Antler Dog Chews, 1-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Single-ingredient chew is made with 100% naturally shed USA elk antler with no preservatives or gluten.
- Full of calcium, phosphorus, manganese and zinc so it’s just as healthy as it is enjoyable.
- Completely free of odor and mess so that your dog can enjoy it indoors or outdoors.
- Works to naturally clean their teeth as they chew so it’s great for oral health too.
- One pound bag includes 3 to 5 pieces of whole and/or split elk chews; good for small to medium dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Elk Antler Dog Chew, 8.0 - 9.5-in, Large$24.45Chewy Price$23.23Autoship Price
- DealBuck Bone Organics Premium Whole Deer Antler Dog Chew, 1 count, Large$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Deer Antler Dog Chew, 9.5 - 10.5-in, X-Large$27.47Chewy Price$26.10Autoship Price
- DealBuck Bone Organics Premium Whole Deer Antler Dog Chews, 6 count, Medium$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- DealHOTSPOT PETS Split Large Elk Antlers 7-8-in Dog Chew Treats, 2 count$29.89Chewy Price$30.77List Price$28.40Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Deer Antler Dog Chew, 4.0 - 5.5-in, Small$12.31Chewy Price$11.69Autoship Price
- DealBuck Bone Organics Split Elk Antler Dog Chews, 6 - 7 in$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Elk Antler Split with Liver Flavor Dog Chew, 5"$14.31Chewy Price$15.90List Price$13.59Autoship Price
- DealTop Dog Chews Premium Large Antler Dog Treats, 2-lb bag$79.95Chewy Price$75.95Autoship Price
- DealPrairie Dog Split Elk Antler Dog Chews, 6 - 7.5 inch$21.98Chewy Price$20.88Autoship Price
- DealFantastic Dog Chews Elk Antler Dog Treat, Medium$24.48Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.26Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Bully Wrapped Elk Antler Split, 6", bundle of 2$29.98Chewy Price$28.48Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Elk Antler.||Deer Antler.||Elk Antler.||Elk Antler.||100% Elk Antler.|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Organic||Organic, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Organic||Organic, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||Natural, Organic, Rawhide-Free|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Elk, Meat||Meat, Venison||Elk, Meat||Meat, Elk||Elk, Meat|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
My Pup is in Love
Is so very happy. When I opened the box she grabbed the antler bag and ran to the couch and got the bag open...........
my grandpuppy who is just over a year old loves the antlers. he thinks they are much better than the bones. will have to order him more when he is getting to the end of his current order....my Tucker is a medium sized dog and these keep him occupied all the time......
My dogs love these....its there favorite treat/chew toy. and the last awhile!
My poodles love their antlers!
I have 2 standard poodles and they are every finicky creatures with easily upset stomachs. They both love the antlers and it doesn’t upset their stomachs. I love the natural aspect of the antlers & there is no mess!
Great chews, but my dog just doesn’t seem to like it as much. I’ll keep giving it to him?
My favorite chew toy for Roscoe
This is definitely my favorite thing to give my dog either for a treat or for when he starts getting too feisty and wants to chew everything up give it to him and blam stops chewing up all your furniture and stuff just make sure they don’t lose it under the dresser or bed but really a great thing for testing dogs or dogs that just bite a lot! The bag contains the split and some not split so it works for all types
Both my corgi and bullmastiff love antlers and they're a lot more reliable than bones since I don't have to worry about these cracking into shards. They also last months for us which is awesome since they'll detroy bully sticks and yak chews.
My lab loved them
My 65 pound chocolate lab loved these elk bones. They’re pretty big in size, 6-8 inches and they last him months. Highly recommend
This bag had all large antlers, some of which were split. My large rescue mutt is a big fan. Antlers are the only thing he doesn’t destroy within 30 seconds, so we’re big fans as well.
I do not recommend. We have 4 dogs so it was very disappointing when we had to take them away because they were splintering so bad.