Buck Bone Organics Elk Antler Dog Chews are nature’s gift for your dog. Every year, wild bull elk across the United States naturally shed their antlers, leaving behind an incredible natural resource that just so happens to be a healthy treat for dogs. So Buck Bones Organics collects and carefully crafts these antlers into the perfect eco-friendly, premium treat. Dogs are naturally attracted to them because they satisfy their need to chew, which cleans their teeth as they happily gnaw away—which is great news for you and your furniture too. Plus, they are a great source of nutrients like calcium, phosphorus, manganese and zinc.
- Single-ingredient chew is made with 100% naturally shed USA elk antler with no preservatives or gluten.
- Full of calcium, phosphorus, manganese and zinc so it’s just as healthy as it is enjoyable.
- Completely free of odor and mess so that your dog can enjoy it indoors or outdoors.
- Works to naturally clean their teeth as they chew so it’s great for oral health too.
- One pound bag includes 3 to 5 pieces of whole and/or split elk chews; good for small to medium dogs.
Please remove the antler from your pet before it becomes small enough to swallow, too difficult to chew, or if your dog try's to bite down instead of chewing (this will prevent hurting your dog's teeth). Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary—this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet’s safety.
See all items by Buck Bone Organics