Burt's Bees Lemon & Linseed Oil Detangling Dog Spray, 10-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to help detangle your playful pup’s coat.
- All-natural ingredients like lemon oil and linseed oil help reduce build up and coat the fur for a lustrous finish.
- This gentle detangling spray is pH balanced for pup’s skin.
- Made in the USA without fragrances, sulfates, colorants or harsh chemicals.
- Won’t interfere with topical flea and tick treatments when used as directed.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hydrosurge Coconut Finishing & Coat Enhancing Dog Cologne Spray, 16-oz bottle$13.93Chewy Price$13.23Autoship Price
- dealCHI Soft Pivoting Slicker Dog Brush, Large Size$17.49Chewy Price
- Wags & Wiggles Dual Sided Bristle & Wiggle Pin Brush for Short-Haired Dogs, Large$6.09Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- BioSilk Silk Therapy Detangling Dog Shampoo$9.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.02Autoship Price
- Safari Flexible Slicker Dog Brush, Small$21.49Chewy Price
- Isle of Dogs Everyday Jasmine & Vanilla Silky Coating Brush Conditioning Spray, 8-oz bottle$6.57Chewy Price$6.24Autoship Price
- Pet Head Dry Clean Spray Shampoo$9.62Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.14Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Unscented Daily-Use Dog Detangler Spray, 8-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Paws & Pals Oatmeal Dog & Cat Conditioner, 20-oz bottle$15.95Chewy Price$21.95List Price$15.15Autoship Price
- John Paul Pet Lavender Mint Dog & Cat Detangling Spray, 8-oz bottle$4.51Chewy Price$15.95List Price$4.28Autoship Price
- Millers Forge Unbreakable Style Slicker Brush, Regular, 2 count$15.24Chewy Price$16.94List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Coco Betaine...||Purified Water, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol...||Grapeseed Oil, Amino Acids, BHA...||Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone...||N/A|
|Breed Size||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A|
|Health Feature||Calming||N/A||Paw Care||Skin & Coat Health||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Knots No More
My Shorkie's tail gets very tangled, especially since there has been a lack of available groomers due to Covid. I literally took matters into my own hands. I love Burt's Bees products for myself, why not my dog? Long story short, I love this spray! My dog didn't mind it at all. He seemed to enjoy the light scent, as well. Even his biggest knots, I'd feared having to clip came out with one brushing. I'm very pleased with this purchase.
Burt's Bees makes good products
Burt's Bees makes good products... bottle arrived leaking, wrapped in plastic wrap ?
I am a dog groomer, and the number of matts I try to comb out on a daily basis is large! Burt’s Bees helps me every time! I love how it makes my job easier. I also use it to calm static while combing tails. It’s great! I have recommended it to owners who do try to brush their dogs, but need a little help.
Grooming Game Changer
I have a 2 year old Australian Shepherd who I groom at home. He has never been very tolerant of being brushed and since he has long thick fur this was becoming a problem. I had been only brushing him after baths because that was the only way to prevent a wrestling match and puppy tantrum. But I read about spray conditioner on a grooming and training website and figured I would give it a try. I sprayed my boy down and made him sit and for the first time ever he stayed sitting and relaxed for the entire brushing. No whining, no biting at the brush, no running away at any opportunity. I swear its a miracle in a bottle! This spray has become a staple in our grooming routine and I would happily pay double for it. Bonus it doesn't have a gross artifical smell!
My dogs are Bichone/Maltese mix. One has straight, fine hair and the other has curly, fine hair. Both get knots frequently. This spray helped me brush them out after their baths. Since we can’t go to the groomer until the quarantine is lifted, it’s all I can do to keep them groomed. This helps.
Only used once so far but it did help get the tangle out of my Shorkichi’s long ear hair!
Softens my pup
I have a Shepherd/BC mix whose ear hair is always getting tangled despite frequent grooming and multiple brushes between grooms. The spray definitely helps with some of the tangling. The best part of it is it makes her shiny and so soft. Everyone who meets her comments on her beautiful coat.