Caitec Featherland Paradise Weaved Shredder Roll Bird Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Encourages chewing and preening to help keep him healthy.
- Helps prevent destructive behaviors like feather picking.
- Made from bird-safe, all-natural corn husk with a nice soft texture.
- Inspires your wingman to exercise and play.
- Helps keep your feathered friend entertained and out of trouble.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Push & Pull Bird Toy$10.73Chewy Price$21.07List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Cuttlebone Holder Bird Toy$4.46Chewy Price$4.95List Price
- Super Bird Creations Waffle Ball Stuffers, 3 count$6.58Chewy Price$12.78List Price
- Super Bird Creations Mini Triangle Teaser Bird Toy, Medium$6.99Chewy Price$10.62List Price
- Caitec Featherland Paradise Hanging Paddles Bird Toy$3.99Chewy Price
- Bird Life Natural Weave Bird Cage Climbing Mat, 13.75 x 13.75-in$12.54Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Super Bird Creations Snack Attack Bird Toy, Medium$7.29Chewy Price$12.33List Price
- Super Bird Creations Paper Party Bird Toy, Large, 2 count$12.54Chewy Price$13.20List Price
- Planet Pleasures Durian Bird Toy, X-Large$14.71Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Planet Pleasures Foraging Pillow Bird Toy, Small$6.03Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Fetch-It Pets Pete Parrot Pinata Bird Toy$15.95Chewy Price
- Super Bird Creations Beakasaurus Bird Toy$45.99Chewy Price$89.97List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Grass / Hay, Plant Material||Cardboard / Paper||Wood, Stainless Steel, Metal||Wood, Cardboard / Paper||Wood, Grass / Hay|
|Toy Type||Climbing, Chew Toys, Exercise Wheels & Balls||Exercise Wheels & Balls||Climbing, Chew Toys, Exercise Wheels & Balls||Climbing, Chew Toys, Exercise Wheels & Balls||Climbing, Chew Toys, Exercise Wheels & Balls|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Sometimes my macaw backs off from it looking frightened and other times takes it and chews it apart for awhile. I have to cut off 6-7 inch pieces. I think longer looks like a snake to him. Likes it but doesn’t love it….
Great for chewers
I cut these in pieces and put them on a skewer with other items. Easy and quick!
My macaw enjoys this toy!
I can easily see why *some* parrots may not take to this toy - it looks a bit 'snake-like' and doesn't do much. But parrots are notoriously picky as individuals and if your own bird enjoys shredding things and loves to show off how brave they are (like mine) then this toy may be a hit in your home. I decided to spend the $5 to try this out for my macaw and she enjoys it quite a lot now that she got used to it. Another thing to consider: many/ most parrots want to feel familiar with a new toy nearby for a while before playing with it.
Parrotlet enjoy to chew it
He is having fun, I thought It was very big for him but He is very persistent trying to destroy it.
Great toy for parakeets
My parakeets love landing and chewing on this. They have practically chewed up my wicker wall decor. This weaved toy is a great replacement.
This item is strange. My bird would not touch it. you have to cut pieces off and figure out how to hang it. would never buy it again.