Carefresh Small Animal Bedding, White
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides all the features small pet lovers care about, to keep your little furball healthy and clean.
- Made from comfyfluff—a natural reclaimed paper fiber that's biodegradable and compostable.
- Proven odor control formula suppresses overpowering ammonia odors for up to ten days.
- Dry bedding is comfortable bedding, which is why carefresh works to be 2X more absorbent than wood shavings.
- High-performance bedding is virtually dust-free so both you and your pet can breathe easy.
When changing bedding types or brands, it is best to mix old and new bedding, changing over the course of 7-10 days.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Brown's Naturally Fresh! Corn Cob Small Animal & Bird Bedding, 5.87-L$7.52Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.14Autoship Price
- Carefresh Small Animal Bedding, Confetti, 23-L$11.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- dealOxbow Pure Comfort Small Animal Bedding, White, 36-L$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Carefresh Small Animal Bedding, Natural, 30-L$10.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- dealOxbow Pure Comfort Small Animal Bedding, Natural, 28-L$10.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.97Autoship Price
- dealCarefresh Small Animal Bedding, Blue, 23-L$11.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, Food Grade Paper Small Pet Bedding, White, 2.5-cu ft$21.29Chewy Price$31.97List Price$20.23Autoship Price
- Kaytee Kay Kob Bird & Small Animal Natural Bedding & Litter, 25-lb bag$22.98Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.83Autoship Price
- Hall's Hay Wheat Straw Mini-Bale Small Pet Bedding, 4-lb box$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Carefresh Colorful Creations Small Animal Bedding, Purple, 23-L$11.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- ComfyCritter Small Animal Bedding, 41.9-L$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, Food Grade Paper Small Pet Bedding, Natural, 6.0-cu ft$45.17Chewy Price$59.97List Price$42.91Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
|Litter Feature||Eco-Friendly||Eco-Friendly||Eco-Friendly||Odor Control||Eco-Friendly|
|Litter & Bedding Type||Paper||Paper||Paper||Paper||Paper|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
145 Customer Reviews
We've been purchasing the white 60L size Carefresh bedding for my daughter's rabbit for the last 8 years. However for some reason when we received our last Autoship delivery, the bedding was no longer white but brown. While this didn't bother me (or the rabbit as far as I could tell) it did bother my wife and daughter who said it had a bad odor. I just looked and it appears that the white formulation is no longer available in the 60L package and more expensive than the brown. Something must have changed because we always order and receive the white version in the 60L package (it's been one of the items in our Autoship forever) but now it's only available in the 50L size. I'm guessing that the price must have increased and Chewy, instead of providing us with the new, smaller 50L package, must have substituted the 60L brown instead.
Scientist’s review of Carefresh
The only bedding I use for my hamster. Lasting odor control & not too dusty, safer for small animals’ upper respiratory systems, giving them a better quality of life.
Not soft like described and no odor control.
When I first opened the bag I was not expecting it to be as rough as it is. It’s hard and not pillowy at all. I believe I have used this same bedding and brand years ago and it used to be soft but it no longer is at all. It feels like small thick pieces of cardboard. I understand it’s made out of scratch but the way it’s described as “pillowy” is false. Giving it 3 stars because it does absorb well but the odor control is also not true based on my experience. There’s odor the very next morning (when bedding is changed at night).
Best Bunny Bedding!
This litter is the only litter/bedding I will use for my two bunnies. I've never had an issue with the quality of the product. I couldn't ask for anything better! I'd only recommend this for any bunny to use.
Did not like for Guinea Pig bedding
I bought the largest bag for my Midwest cage for my guinea pigs. The largest bag doesn't last at all for a 2x4 size cage, finished within 2 weeks. The bedding was hard, clumped, didn't expand, and after 2 days it smelled which made me need to change it out more often. It made the whole cage/area smell. It wasn't comfortable for my guinea pigs. It wasn't dusty until I tried to spread the hard clumps and it just crumbled. Never became soft. And the absorbency wasn't the best either.
Makes litter box cleaning a lot easier
This bedding is highly absorbent and soaks up everything my rabbit throws its way. And when I go to clean his litterbox, it easily slides out into the trash bag because it clumps together. Because I use a combination of the paper litter and hay, I'm not sure which element keeps odors at bay, but I never get any foul smells from my rabbit's play area in between cleanings. Also, because the bedding is white, I'm able to check for any changes in the color of my rabbit's urine and easily see if something is wrong with him.
This is supposed to be white - that's what I ordered and that's what the packaging says - it is NOT white - it is tan/brown/gray WILL NOT BUY THIS AGAIN
Nice, fluffy and soft
Gerbils love it. They can dig, tunnel and mold it around to their liking. Clean and doesn't kick up a lot of dust. Easy to spot clean.
Carefresh white bedding
This is the BEST bedding! It’s soft and clean looking and controls odors wonderfully. I use it for my rabbits and it’s perfect. So happy with this product!
We usually get the natural version but out of stock currently. This one is great too, we love Carefresh bedding and use it for multiple small animals over the years.