Caru Daily Dish Beef Stew Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wholesome ingredients are slow cooked at low temperatures to preserve the nutritional value.
- Contains no grains, gluten, GMOs, preservatives, carrageenan, xanthan, guar or locust bean gum.
- Gently prepared in small batches in the USA by the family-owned company with the taste and aroma of a home-cooked meal.
- Made with real chunks of beef with chickpeas, apples, carrots, peas, and pumpkin.
- Natural recipe includes added vitamins and minerals to offer complete and balanced nutrition.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hound & Gatos 98% Chicken & Liver Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$48.84Chewy Price$46.40Autoship Price
- DealCANIDAE PURE Petite All Stages Small Breed Escalloped Style Dinner with Salmon & Shrimp Wet Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 12$24.92Chewy Price$25.08List Price$23.67Autoship Price
- Lotus Rabbit Loaf Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$65.88Chewy Price
- DealMerrick Backcountry Grain-Free Wet Dog Food Hero's Banquet Stew, 12.7-oz can, case of 12$49.00Chewy Price$50.28List Price$46.55Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux PRISTINE Grass-Fed Beef Bone Broth With Turmeric Dog Food Topper, 8.4-oz, case of 24$78.72Chewy Price$86.16List Price$74.78Autoship Price
- DealSolid Gold Mighty Mini Turkey & Hearty Vegetable Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Small Breed Dog Food Cups, 3.5-oz cup, case of 12$23.88Chewy Price$22.69Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos 98% Lamb & Liver Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$55.92Chewy Price$53.12Autoship Price
- DealCaru Daily Dish Turkey with Wild Salmon Stew Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$38.30Chewy Price$47.88List Price$36.38Autoship Price
- Weruva Dogs in the Kitchen Funk in the Trunk with Chicken Breast & Pumpkin Au Jus Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 10-oz can, case of 12$42.49Chewy Price$43.08List Price$40.37Autoship Price
- Purina Beyond Organic Chicken & Carrot Recipe Wet Dog Food, 13-oz can, case of 12$25.82Chewy Price$35.88List Price$24.53Autoship Price
- Weruva Dogs in the Kitchen Lamburgini with Lamb & Pumpkin Au Jus Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 10-oz can, case of 12$42.49Chewy Price$43.08List Price$40.37Autoship Price
- DealTender & True Organic Grain-Free Chicken & Liver Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient for Processing, Beef, Beef Broth...||Water Sufficient for Processing, Beef, Beef Broth...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Turkey, Turkey Broth...||Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken, Chicken Broth...||Water Sufficient for Processing, Turkey, Turkey Broth...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Pumpkin, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Beef, Poultry, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables||Turkey, Pumpkin, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Pumpkin, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Turkey, Lamb, Poultry, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Special Diet||Human-Grade, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Human-Grade, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, Human-Grade, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Human-Grade, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Human-Grade, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Appetite Stimulation, Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Appetite Stimulation, Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Appetite Stimulation, Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Appetite Stimulation, Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Appetite Stimulation, Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
60 Customer Reviews
Helps trick them into eating
Our dogs are finicky eaters & this helps trick them into eating. It’s tough to get it all out of the box but much much easier than cans
Caru Beef Stew
My dogs really love this wet dog food. Not only is it grain free it is CHICKEN/POULTRY FREE. Can't tell you how difficult it is to buy food that is Chicken/Poultry Free. If your dog has an allergy to bird foods then this is the wet food for you. Price is reasonable.
None of my 3 senior dogs would eat this
The only way I can describe this food is that it looked and smelled like vomit. It DOES NOT look like beef stew - which you would think it would since it's made from human grade ingredients. I mixed it with their dry food, and all three of them - two that are 12 and one that is 10 - walked away from their bowls. I am hoping I can return it. Not a good choice for my three small senior dogs.
Caru Is A Healthy Winner
This line of products is highly recommended. It is human grade food with only good quality components. The dogs and cats that live with me all like Caru. The quality of the food is well worth the price!
This stew is the best!!!
My dogs love love love this stew!!! We use it as a meal topper as well as stuffed and frozen in Kongs when we're gone for the day at work! We also use it as a nutritious snack on days where we're doing a lot of training or trialing where they need the calories and fluids! They know the sound of the carton tearing and it doesn't matter where they are, they come running when they hear it! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
They changed it into a watery soup
So sad. Was a good formula. Was. Had a thick consistency at first. I guess because of covid they have now cut back on quality and are making this a soup. Ton of water. We thought maybe it was a one time thing. Nope. Three cases and three months later it's still a soup. NOT a meal.
A Favorite In My House!
My dogs are absolutely crazy for Caru’s stews! It’s something that they all come running for as soon as the box is open. I love it for mixing with kibble and for freezing inside various chew toys to keep them occupied for a bit longer.
2 Shih Tzus 10 & 6 years old and 1 Frenchie 2 years old love this food. I was always a raw diet but both of my Shih Tzus had rotted teeth so I decided to switch before Irma Blanche had the same problem though the vet never confirmed raw food caused the tooth decay. I tried and returned a bunch of different types of food as they turned their noses to everything. At first they weren’t grooving so I added some boiled chicken for a week or so. All three gobbled it up and 36 containers later they devoured this food minus the chicken all all poops went from soft serve to completely solid and healthy. Lenny, Murray and Irma Blanche are big fans which makes me a bigger fan.
Dogs loved this!
My schipperke, who is the pickiest eater, loves this food! It is a bit mushy and pretty expensive but he will eat this. Right now I am using it as a topper for the food he normally eats and he goes right to it gobbles it down.
YUK! NASTY STUFF!
Wont EVER buy this again! I expected something that looks like beef stew with chunks of meat and veg. I got a package full of mush! Awful looking and smelling. I saw 4 teeny tiny chips of carrot and one pea and nothing else. AND it's only 5% protein. If I could send the rest of the case back I would. I'm donating it to the Animal Rescue near me ....if they'll take it.