Catit Fresh & Clear Stainless Steel Top Cat Fountain, 64-oz
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The drinking fountain has a 64-ounce capacity.
- Drinking bowl is made from dishwasher-safe stainless-steel.
- Equipped with a circulating system that cools and aerates water, inhibiting bacteria growth.
- The fountain provides a continuous supply of fresh and filtered water.
- Easy to disassemble and clean—includes 1 replaceable dual-action filter.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Stainless Steel Round Dog & Cat Fountain, 1 Gallon$49.99Chewy Price
- Catit 2.0 Flower Fountain Triple Action Water Filter, 12 count$43.56Chewy Price$49.99List Price$41.38Autoship Price
- Frisco Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, Gray, 64-oz$56.86Chewy Price
- Catit Flower Fountain Cleaning Set$7.55Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- PATPET Triple Filter Ultra Quiet Pump Cat & Dog Water Fountain Dispenser, Blue, 75-oz$29.15Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Pet Fit For Life Pet Water Fountain Replacement Filters, 6-pack$16.17Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- Catit Triple Action Pet Fountain Filter, 2 pack$10.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Pioneer Pet Swan Cat Drinking Fountain, White$33.77Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Catit Flower Plastic Cat Fountain, 100-oz$22.39Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Pet Standard Charcoal Filters for Catit Mini Fountains, 6 count$9.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Cat Print Non-skid Elevated Ceramic Cat Bowl, Tall, 1.0 Cups$5.19Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Catit Senses 2.0 Food Tree Cat Feeder$21.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Spill Proof||Spill Proof||Spill Proof||Spill Proof||Spill Proof|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
66 Customer Reviews
First, go online and look up the instrustions, you will see there is NO steps for how to assemble the three middle plastic pieces that are to route the water to the top, took me three times to get it to where it would even brarely trickle water up to the stainless steel dish. See the photo of how it looks like water is flowing up and the whole stainless steel container is full of water... Not mine, barely gets up there and flows over to the lowest hole and is gone (see pic). On top of that, I've had other water dishes, and never had a motor as loud as in this. Then there is the fact that I didn't realize until I saw another review say (when I came back looking to see if missed people complaining the instructions completely missed assembly steps), that yeah, if the power goes out, you cats are out of water. Unlike another unit i had where a pump pumped it out to fall in a resivor they could get to, this one, resivoir of water is hidden. And along with that, something else I didn't think about others mentioned, you have to take off the top to see how much water is left. I don't know, I'll give it a day but I think it is going back. My cat's food dishes are in my living room which is for "quiet time" for me to read, the noise is too much, plus the fear of if i'm gone for a day and power is out, or it breaks, no water for the cats, I think this one is going back.
Doing its job!
This is our 3rd addition of catit water fountains for our three cats(Senses, flower, and now stainless steel). I am surprised that it's the same size, but holds about 40oz or so less than the plastic versions! We have had no leaking with this fountain or any others. I will update if we see rusting in the future, but thus far it does its job. I was excited to have stainless steel top for cleanliness, but with the lower water capacity, I won't be changing the other two over anytime soon.
Fantastic Water Fountain
In the past I've had a hard time getting my cat to drink from a fountain. However, this is the first water fountain (bubbler) that he is crazy about... he absolutely loves it and drinks from it all day. I have 5 different water sources throughout the house- but this is definitely his favorite! Great product.. highly recommend it!
Best water fountain
I have had many water fountains over the years and this is the best one yet. Very easy to clean never gets that slick feeling on the walls and holds enough water, and very quiet. My cat very finicky "Miss Pearl" and loves water fountain so much.
This fountain worked great for a few months and now it is leaking a lot of water. Also, this has a lot of parts to clean. Time to replace.
Leaks & no water redo our if loss of power
I thought this was good at first. The design is faulty. A entire piece “slides” down the side that covers the cord & is part of the shell wall. Plastic on plastic with no seal. Leaks everywhere and company sent new “slide cover” piece at no charge. Nope, still leaks. I emailed with company and explained this was faulty & they refuse to send a new unit nor refund my money. Waste of a purchase! Would not recommend. Bad design.
Works ok but would like a sight glass in the side so you don't have to take it apart to see if you need to add water
Straight out of the box this fountain doesn’t work. The motor that it comes with doesn’t have enough power to push the water up to the top where it’s drinkable. The inside does have less nooks and crannies than other cat fountains I have had in the past which is the only good thing about it. I had to take the motor from my old cat fountain from a different brand and put it in tuo this unit just to make it work. Luckily the opening at the top of that motor was just the right size to fit snugly into the tube for the water to flow up.
It is hard to tell if it has got water in it and you cannot tell how full it is to put more water in the base
water did not rise
Setup was easy and we were excited. Unfortunately, the water never bubbled up. It was like it was too heavy for the pump to push it up and out of the opening.