Catit Litter Scoop
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Over-sized holes permit the litter to sift through easily, wastes less litter.
- Large bowl design allows you to scoop up greater quantities of litter at a time.
- Specially designed for use with Silica Litter Beads.
- Also suitable for clay and clumping clay litter.
- Complementary color palette to the Catit Hooded Cat Pans.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Booda Scoop'n Hide Cat Litter Scoop, Brushed Nickel$6.70Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- PET N PET Litter Box Liner, Jumbo, 14 count$9.25Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Nature's Miracle Odor Control Filters Self-Cleaning Litter Box Refills, 10 count$13.99Chewy Price$16.09List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Noba Premium Cat Litter Scoop, Orange$4.99Chewy Price
- iPrimio Polished Aluminum, Cat Scooper, X-Large$21.95Chewy Price$20.85Autoship Price
- NEON Litter Pink Cat Litter Scoop$6.31Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Nature's Miracle Just For Cats Odor Control Universal Charcoal Filter, 2-pack, bundle of 2$9.48Chewy Price$9.01Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Odor Control Filters & Receptacles Self-Cleaning Litter Box Refills, 8 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Van Ness Stainless Steel Cat Litter Scoop$5.69Chewy Price$8.19List Price
- iPrimio Premium Dog & Cat Litter Mat, X-Large, Black$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Smarty Pear Leo's Loo Drawstring Waste Cat Litter Liners, 25 count$14.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
149 Customer Reviews
We just received this cat litter scoop and it broke into pieces the first time we tried to use it. Very bad quality.
Cat Scoop with holes
I bought this thinking that the holes would be smaller to get all the little chunks out of the clean litter. However, the holes are too large for this purpose, but it is a large and sturdy scoop for daily use!
Perfect for pine litter.
I bought this scooper from the Catit website, and it’s perfect for use with pine litter. You can scoop waste and the pine pellets fall right through whereas with other scoopers it’s all or nothing. It’s also spacious and great for weekly clean outs.
Not good for us
I bought this because of the holes. After receiving it, the holes are to big, and now it broke. So I'm back to looking for another scooper.
Nice size. Works wield with the wooden pellet cat litter.
Great for big boxes and larger pieces of litter
I've had a cheap dollar store scoop for 2 years. So when I needed to get a second scoop recently, I wanted something with bigger holes. And this had been the top of my list for a while. It was much bigger than I expected when I got it. But that helps sift much more liter at once, which is great for the XL boxes I have for my cat. But it also sifts though the slightly larger bits of the more natural litters much easier, due to the big holes. BUT with the black, it shows dust from the litter really badly. And with the large holes, you end up with more little crumbly bits of clumps (or little bits of poop) that don't easily sift out. You can use the corner of the scoop and pick them up when you see them. But it is a trade off for sifting more, quicker. And it can slice right through a clump, without extra resistance. But that's not a big problem. The way the handle is shaped, I imagine it would work attached to the end of a tapered wood handle, if you need a long handle on a litter scoop, for some reason. Probably not a common need, but someone may be looking for something like that. All in all, I do really like this scoop. And if I ever go back to pellet litter, I'm sure it will make that much smoother to go through as well.
Not for kittens
It’s really my fault for not reading the reviews… The holes on the scooper are way too big. If you have a kitten this will not be the best tool to use because their little baby poops are going to fall through the holes. I guess it’s a short lived issue though since the cat (and poops) will become bigger over time.
Ordered this because it has holes instead of slots. I have four litter boxes with 3 kitties so lots of scooping to do. The slotted litter scoops tend to allow smaller pieces to fall through and I have one scoop that has holes and seems to work better. I bought this for the litter box in the back of the house so I wouldn’t have to walk around with the scooper. Unfortunately the scoop itself is a little too big and the holes are also too big. Still, I’m using for the back litter box and it is adequate if not perfect for the job.
Great for Pine Litter!
Love this sturdy huge scoop. Works great with Pine Litters and comes in blue & pink?
Best Litter Scoop Ever!
It’s strong so it doesn’t bend when lifting heavy “loads” or scraping the bottom of the pan. But the best part is the design and size of the screen which allows litter to sift through quickly, making the job go faster!