ChloraSeb Antiseptic Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Antiseptic and antifungal spray disinfects minor skin wounds on dogs, cats and horses.
- Can be used to treat fungal and bacterial skin infections, too. Contains antibacterial chlorhexidine 2% and antifungal ketoconazole 1%.
- Easy-to-use spray formula lets you apply it from a safe distance.
- Formulated without drying alcohol to minimize irritation.
- Vitamin E and essential fatty acids help soothe and nourish skin.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Healers Cut & Wound Spray for Dogs & Cats$14.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Animal Health Solutions Soothe n' Protect All Natural Skin Ointment for Dogs, 3-oz jar$11.12Chewy Price$11.33List Price$10.56Autoship Price
- PRN Pharmacal Collasate Spray for Dogs & Cats, 1-oz bottle$21.35Chewy Price
- PetSilver Wound Spray for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$30.66Chewy Price$29.13Autoship Price
- HoneyCure Natural Veterinary Wound Care Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 2-oz jar$32.79Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- NaturPet Paw & Skin Herbal Cream for Dogs, 60-ml bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Forticept Blue Butter Antimicrobial Gel for Dogs, 8-oz$19.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- DERMagic Hot Spot Salve, 2-oz Jar$19.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Banixx Pet Care+ Wound Care & Anti-Itch Spray for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 2-oz bottle$4.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Zymox Topical Cream with Hydrocortisone 0.5% for Dogs & Cats, 1-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Episanis BioHAnce Skin & Wound Gel for Dogs & Cats, 15-mL bottle, 1 count$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid, Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy...||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||First Aid|
|Top Ingredients||—||Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2% and Ketoconazole 1%.||—||Chelated Silver and Distilled Water.||Medical Hydrolysate of Type I Collagen and Bitrex|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Skin clearing magic
Hank, 110lb American Bulldog, is allergic to a lot of stuff and is particularly sensitive to grasses. We’re in Western Oregon so there’s no avoiding grass here. His paws itch so then he licks all day long, which leads to yeast infections and lick wounds. Pills were tried but too expensive for lacking results, so we’re on a different approach and it’s helping him so much! We rinse paws (major concern area) with water after (almost) every trip outside and when dry, we use this spray. (Spray used up to 3x/day.) After one week, the black yeast is minimal and the white fur has a brightness that we haven’t seen since he was a puppy. Vet has recommended this plan and we’re all hopeful once his paws are cleared, we can spray once per day to keep the maintenance instead of the current more aggressive approach. This spray has worked better than wipes of similar products and is less wasteful. Side note- spray in open area and spray close to skin as to not have you or pet inhale the spray. We cover his face with a towel when spraying front paws too.
Newfie with yeast infection between toes.
During Covid-19, I could not get our regular product (which worked well, but I had to use 2-3 times a week to control yeast) that helped controlled yeast growth between our Newfie's toes. This had the same active ingredients. Not sure why, but this product works even better. I only need to use maybe once every two weeks to keep paw skin white and non-itchy. Our dog has chronic allergies, gets allergy shots every three weeks, and is on a strict diet and that helps everything except her toes. Highly recommend this product.