Chuckit! Fetch Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to fit Chuckit! Launchers.
- Durable and strong yet easy on a dog's mouth.
- Natural rubber is easy to clean after a fun filled day of fetch.
- Bright color gives increased visibility and help prevent ball from getting lost.
- The perfect toy designed specifically for the game of fetch.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Ball Launcher$7.39Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Indoor Shaker Dog Toy$7.09Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealFrisco Fetch Squeaking Birthday Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3-Pack$6.40Chewy Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Hurley Tough Dog Chew Toy, Granny Smith, Small$15.95Chewy Price
- Busy Buddy Barnacle Treat Dispenser Tough Dog Chew Toy, Large$21.99Chewy Price
- KONG Plush Beaver Dog Toy, Large$8.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Chuckit! Indoor Flying Squirrel Dog Toy$8.26Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealKONG Ball Dog Toy, Medium/Large$13.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- KONG Classic Biscuit Ball Dog Toy, Small$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- KONG Tires Dog Toy, Small$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Petstages Dogwood Tough Dog Chew Toy, Petite$2.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- HuggleHounds Big Feller Durable Plush Squirrel Squeaky Dog Toy$29.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Bouncy, Exercise||Bouncy, Exercise||Outdoor, Bouncy, Exercise||Bouncy, Exercise||Exercise|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
123 Customer Reviews
Great for dogs who are tough on toys
Our dog is a 50lb retriever hound mix who is extremely tough on all toys. He destroys regular tennis balls in less than an hour, ripping off all the fuzz and biting through the rubber. But these have (so far) proved indestructible! They are his favorite toy as they provide enough give to be fun to chew, but are durable enough that he hasn’t been able to break through a single one in the five months since we first ordered them. If your dog loves to fetch but is also a tough chewer, these are the best!
Great toss ball
I don’t normally write reviews. My boy Chico, a male husky (happer digger) cause he gets bored easily! So I did my due diligence and scoured the reviews on toys for my husky and my Tesla (non- digger and happy lab) I actually bought 5 of these balls and use the stick to throw them. I bought other balls that squeak and light up that are also great balls and durable. I will make reviews on each one
Pit/lab mix LOVES IT
My 2 year old pit/lab mix loves these balls. He takes it with him every where, it's his favorite. He is a power chewer, he chews up anything guaranteed to last but not these. The ones that have gotten torn up, lasted months before he chewed it up. Think he loves it so much, he doesn't want to tear it up
This is Lucy's favorite!
This ball is long-lasting and easy for Lucy to catch and bring back. The blue ones are easiest to find in the park.
My dog's favorite toys!
My dog is obsessed with these balls, never puts them down and often falls asleep with them in his mouth.
I have a pitty that apparently has razors for teeth in a mouth that’s equivalent to the Jaws-of-Life! She’s torn up even the toughest rated Kong toys, but these Chuckit balls are the best!! She tries, but cannot tear them up! They last for several years, even with daily use, before they need to be replaced!
Durable enough for chewers!
My Boxer is a power chewer, and a definite ball dog. He carries a ball nearly everywhere he goes. He frequently plops down for a good chew on his ball, and this one is AMAZING because there is no evidence of it being chewed on at all. No teeth marks, no scratches, no pieces torn off, nothing. So, in addition to being a great "chuckable" ball, it's perfect for chewers!
Watson loves these
My pup Watson loves these medium sized chuckit balls. He has discovered this two pack including one blue and one orange ball are sinkers while the orange with the blue stripe ultra balls are floaters. Much fun has been had as he drops a ball into the swimming pool waiting for one of his humans to either scoop it out or swim to the bottom to get it so he can play with it again. I have to be careful when I use the chuckit launcher as I’ve hurled the balls over the fence in the back yard on a number of occasions. I also want to mention that Watson is a super chewer and he has yet to destroy a chucit ball. I know eventually he will because well, he’s a super chewer, but I have been impressed so far with their durability.
Fairly bouncy which attracts the pups attention, thick enough that my huskys haven't destroyed them yet (it has only been a week though), not heavy enough that I feel like a limb is broken after invariably being hit with it after the pups fling it around. Has a nice sized hole that can be filled with peanut butter for pups pleasure.
Dog loves these
When the chewy box arrived today, our dog quickly grabbed the one of these balls out of the box (we quickly removed the light packaging) and carried her new toy off to her hiding place for prized possessions. She has spent the last hour dropping it and chasing it around the house!