Chuckit! Fetch Ball Medley Triple Pack Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to fit Chuckit! Launchers
- Made of natural or recycled rubber that’s durable and long lasting
- A great way to keep your pup guessing and make fetch more interesting
- Easy to clean after a fun filled day of fetch
- Bright color gives increased visibility and help prevent ball from getting lost
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ball Launcher$7.39Chewy Price
- Chuckit! The Whistler Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$5.03Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealFrisco Baseball 2-in-1 Mitt & Ball Squeaky Dog Toy$5.66Chewy Price$7.98List Price
- Ruff Dawg Stick Dog Fetch Toy, Color Varies, Stick$17.95Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Chuckit! Zipflight Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$10.30Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- KONG Squeezz Ring Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$12.64Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Chuckit! Junior Launcher Dog Toy, Color Varies$8.76Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Romp-n-Roll Dog Toy, Red, 8-in$18.33Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue/Green, Medium$12.99Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- Chuckit! Erratic Ball Dog Toy, Medium, 2 pack$6.97Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Bounce-n-Play Dog Toy, Blueberry, 8-in$14.55Chewy Price$19.50List Price
- Chuckit! Strato Ball Dog Toy, Small, 2-pack$8.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Bouncy, Exercise||Bouncy, Exercise||Exercise||Bouncy, Exercise||Outdoor, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise|
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
206 Customer Reviews
A great set to be able to purchase together. Love the whistle effect and the glow ball is great for after dusk!
Chuck it balls
Very nice balls. Nicer than regular plastic balls or tennis balls. Very durable and easy to find in the grass. The "glow" one really glows, the orange one whistles, and the blue one bounces sideways. They're GREAT!!
We can not live without these
Someone at the dog park told us about these balls and I am so thankful. Our dogs can not get enough of them. They chew, chase, and even play tug with them. They have yet to tear one up.
Bummer considering how much these cost....
These balls are expensive (for balls). The glow in the dark one was destroyed by my dog in less that 15 min. The other two are ok but one is suppose to be the "whistler" version by kong and I have yet to hear it like I do the other 'whistlers' I have purchased in the past. GLOW IN THE DARK one is NOT made to last (more than 15 min).
My puppy will only chase or play with the chuck it orange balls and no others, so I wasn't sure if he would take to these. Well, so far we've just pulled out the blue one, and he loves it! With the standard orange chuck it balls, we really only use them at the dog park or outside for fetch, because if he has them in the house and gets distracted from fetch, he can destroy them pretty quickly (and he is a walking intestinal blockage waiting to happen. He swallows everything). However, we've been forced to play fetch inside because of the weather, and the blue ball has held up well. He's gotten it to chew on when I haven't been paying attention, and so far hasn't been able to destroy it. Now, I'm not under any illusion that this ball will hold up to prolonged chewing, but given that this dog can destroy most toys in under ten minutes (including most so-called "tough" toys), I'm pretty stoked that this ball hasn't been immediately reduced to a bunch of little pieces of blue rubber in my pup's stomach. This is a good buy!
Best balls ever
My dog loves the softer balls the glow in the dark is softer, but they don't las very long with him he always has it in his mouth biting down on it, likes to play ball all the time but they are expensive for me. Thank you
2 outta 3 ain't bad
The glow-in-the -dark ball is much lighter and flimsier than the other two and my dog chewed it up after a few days. We were careful to take it away from him because tends to destroy toys. When I have bought these balls as single items, they are much heavier and more durable.
One out of three
The blue ball was destroyed by my dog on the first play session. The glow in the dark ball was fun evening fetching. Unfortunately a third of that one got chewed up. The orange ball is awesome! Bounces well and is seemingly indestructible. Wish this one was sold separately
Chuckit Fetch Balls
Finally, a glow in the dark ball that actually glows. These balls are super squishy which my dog loves to squish in her mouth while she plays. I would order the larger size next time.
better than tennis balls
My dog loves the balls. He will no longer fitch a tennis ball