Chuckit! Max Glow Ball Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Glow-in-the-dark ball gives off a bright, long-lasting glow for fetch in the dark.
- Easily charges under a bright light without the need for any batteries or cords.
- Just five minutes under a light equals 20 to 30 minutes of high-visibility, lighted play.
- Made from a durable, easy to clean rubber and proprietary glow pigment.
- Texture and size is easy for your dog to grip; compatible with the medium Chuckit! Sports Launchers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Summer Fun Ballistic Nylon Plush Surfboard Dog Toy$5.39Chewy Price
- Jolly Pets Tug-n-Toss Dog Toy, Blueberry, 8-in$15.01Chewy Price$24.79List Price
- DealFrisco Yoga Mat & Water Bottle Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$6.20Chewy Price$8.97List Price
- Jolly Pets 10" Push-n-Play Ball Dog Toy, Purple$27.29Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Invincibles Snakes Squeak Dog Toy, Color Varies, 6-Squeak$18.84Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Play Strong Rubber Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, 3.75-in$11.81Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Squeaker Ball Tough Dog Toy, Small$4.69Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- KONG Jumbler Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium/Large$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Chuckit! Zipflight Disc Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$13.35Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Chuckit! Max Glow Pro Launcher Dog Toy, 18M$13.17Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Peanut Butter Flavored Barbell Durable Dog Chew Toy, Large$14.06Chewy Price$22.29List Price
- Benebone Rotisserie Chicken Flavor Wishbone Tough Dog Chew Toy, Small$10.88Chewy Price$11.45List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Glowing & Light-Up, Bouncy, Exercise||Bouncy, Exercise||Bouncy||Exercise, Squeaky||Outdoor, Bouncy, Exercise|
|Material||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1022 Customer Reviews
My dog loves it
My 70 pound Irish Wolfhound mix loves this glow-in-the-dark ball. She’s extremely rough on all toys and tears them up quickly but this ball has lasted knock on wood. Because it’s pretty big even for her giant mouth, it pops out when she bites down on it, giving her more fun in chasing it and added bonus, she can easily find it in the yard when we’re out taking the night air. I’m ordering more so she doesn’t not have one at all times.
Good ball for evenings
I bought this for playing outside in the evenings when it starts to get dark and is too nice out to come inside. It glows so the dogs can still play. Chuckit balls are a favorite with my dogs. This is purely a fetch ball though. I don't think it could stand up to a lot of chewing.
Paisley’s Favorite Toy
Our dog loves loves loves this ball! She’s a yellow lab and enjoys playing outside in the yard at night and always carries it with her when we go on walks. It has a high bounce and she has a lot of fun chasing and retrieving it. The ball glows extra bright under UV light. The silicone material endures her tough chewing needs, replaces chews like raw hide etc. and sometimes we even need to take a ball break!
My dog loves these
These are tough balls. I should start this by saying my dog doesn’t play ball. His brother used to play with these balls outside and loved them. The fun goes on all night with a glow ball and they were sturdy enough to leave out in the yard. Solid throw and fetch experience. MY dog, however, uses them as a pacifier and then rips them to shreds (as he does with all toys). Luckily for my pocketbook, he likes to gently chew the balls for a day or two, then destroy the ball so thoroughly that it looks like glow in the dark glitter has befallen my floor. Don’t worry, he never swallows any. So my review: Good if your dog likes playing fetch, especially in dark, wintery months. Good if your dog is a whack job like mine and wants to suckle and then destroy.
Fun night-time play
This ball glows well once it's been in light for a bit, the longer the better usually, and is best used in a fully dark area. It's still visible with some low lighting nearby, but not as noticeable. Durable and good quality.
Well it’s a good size, doesn’t glow as bright at night as I hoped and yes I did charge it under the lights, the Bounce makes this a great ball! When my pup looses grip it bounces away causing her to play even more. Well worth it!
Best Ball Ever…… love it!
My beautiful pit normally destroys his toys in an hour or 2. Some may last for a day but this ball has lasted for over 2 weeks now with NO damage on it. Love it!
Love the ball but
The boys love this ball, but on the first time of play I noticed the ball had a slight tear at the hole. So I got the other one for them to play with and checked out around the hole before I gave it to them and it also had a slight separation right off the seam. They love the ball, but it’s definitely a ball you need to supervise and not leave them alone with. It being soft and pliable it’s a matter of time for the small separation to be ripped and eaten
High Bounce Ball
Great choice for a ball that bounces high on mowed grass. Firm but gentle on a dog's mouth to catch bouncing balls. Really glows in the dark after exposure to sunlight for several hours. Do not let avid chewers work on these balls because they can chew them into pieces that could be swallowed. With that caveat, I highly recommend these balls for playing catch with large dogs.
these are big fun!
These are so fun! They make a whistling sound when you throw them, they glow really well and bounce like crazy which is great for the doggos. They’re also hollow with soft rubber so my dog enjoys chomping on them. It’s actually really entertaining to play fetch in the dark. Def recommend