Chuckit! Max Glow Ball Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Glow-in-the-dark ball gives off a bright, long-lasting glow for fetch in the dark.
- Easily charges under a bright light without the need for any batteries or cords.
- Just five minutes under a light equals 20 to 30 minutes of high-visibility, lighted play.
- Made from a durable, easy to clean rubber and proprietary glow pigment.
- Texture and size is easy for your dog to grip; compatible with the medium Chuckit! Sports Launchers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Chuckit! Ultra Rubber Ball Tough Dog Toy, Medium$6.95Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealFrisco Fall Candles Latex Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$7.80Chewy Price
- DealChuckit! Kick Fetch Max Glow Dog Toy, Large$15.21Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- DealChuckit! Paraflight Flyer Dog Toy, Large$9.20Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealKONG Squeezz Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$7.39Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Squeaker Ball Tough Dog Toy, Small$4.69Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- DealChuckit! Ultra Duo Tug Tough Dog Toy, Medium$13.88Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Chuckit! Fetch Ball Medley 2 Triple Pack Ball Dog Toy, Medium$15.07Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- DealEthical Pet Sensory Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies, 3.25-in$9.79Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- DealChuckit! Classic Launcher Dog Toy, Color Varies, Original$8.72Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Chuckit! Super Crunch Ball, Blue, 2 count$17.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Glowing & Light-Up, Bouncy, Exercise||Outdoor, Training, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Outdoor, Teething, Training, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Bouncy, Exercise||Water Toy, Glowing & Light-Up|
|Material||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Rubber||Rubber, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1037 Customer Reviews
My dog's FAVORITE ball
We got a chuckit! launcher and then was gifted one of these glow in the dark balls for it. My dog refuses any other ball now. He will run around the yard in circles until he finds it. We think he enjoys how soft it is to chomp on and being a lighter material it bounces well even in grass, making it extra fun. We now buy one every time it's on sale to keep on handle for when the active one gets too dirty or gets lost over the fence. The glow feature is really great with the time change and playing in the dark!
When it gets dark at 5 pm, this is highly effective for burning off that energy for our 2 year old pup. He loves it! The sound it makes is super helpful for him to track the balls trajectory. He is a super heavy chewer and they have stood up to his chomping for 2 weeks now. We have started 'charging' them with a high lumen head lamp and they charge in just a minute or two. So glad we made this purchase, it is exactly what we needed for our dog.
As a mom of six of different breeds (three Westies, a Jack Russell and two mixed rescues from China), I can tell you that this is the ABSOLUTELY THE GREATEST TOY !! All six of mine really love this toy. Aside from the dogs' loving it, it glows in the dark so you don't step on it in the middle of the night.
Amazing and fun
Amazing and fun to play with at night! The glow charges easily with a flashlight and lasts a long time. They fit perfectly in the Chuck It thrower and are resistant to chewing but soft enough not to hurt my dogs mouth.
Play catch in the dark
Amazing! Love chuckit toys and glow in the dark just makes them even better. Definitely worth the price. My one dog absolutely loves them and loves the play catch in the dark.
Use a flashlight
If you want true max glow, shine a flashlight on it for a minute. This will increase the glow brightness and it will glow longer. A UV light/blacklight makes it even brighter!
Diva my power chewer absolutely loves these balls I on the other hand gets a little concerned when I see a glowing thing running through my house in the middle of the night but she absolutely loves them!
What a game changer!
Early morning chuckit? Yes! Dark evening chuckit? Double yes! Even when it's too dark for me, Lula is ON these balls. And as an added bonus they WHISTLE!!!
My dog loves it
My 70 pound Irish Wolfhound mix loves this glow-in-the-dark ball. She’s extremely rough on all toys and tears them up quickly but this ball has lasted knock on wood. Because it’s pretty big even for her giant mouth, it pops out when she bites down on it, giving her more fun in chasing it and added bonus, she can easily find it in the yard when we’re out taking the night air. I’m ordering more so she doesn’t not have one at all times.
I hope they are digestible
I could chew these to pieces. They glow well and the dogs love them but can destroy them in second. They do glow fairly well but not for long.