Chuckit! Pro Launcher Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Includes one ball for hours of fun with your pup
- Exercise your buddy while saving your arm
- Hands- free pickup so you don’t have to touch anymore doggy slobber
- Features an ergonomic handle for ultimate comfort and control
- Made of durable lightweight flexible plastic
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Ball Launcher$7.39Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Pro Max Glow Launcher Dog Toy, Color Varies$20.80Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- DealFrisco Fall Candles Latex Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$7.80Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Diamond Plate Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Chrome, Large$12.30Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- DealNerf Dog Air Strike Launcher Dog Toy, 25-in$9.78Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Nerf Dog Ultra Tough TPR Ball Dog Toy, Yellow$5.04Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Ultra Ring Launcher Fetch Dog Toy$17.96Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- JW Pet Hol-ee Roller X Extreme Dog Toy$9.95Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Busy Buddy Barnacle Treat Dispenser Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$11.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealChuckit! Classic 26M Launcher Bundle Dog Toy, Medium$27.42Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Sport Soccer Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy$23.29Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Royal, Large$20.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Exercise||Glowing & Light-Up, Exercise||—||Exercise|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
239 Customer Reviews
Not so much different
This one is just a little more curved than the original. I didn't think much of it until I used it while sitting down. THAT'S the difference. While sitting, this one goes like the original one does when you're standing. So now I have two: one for lazy days and one one for active days.
New Chuck It System
These new chuck it launchers do not work as well as the old ones. The new ones take smaller balls too. So nothing is compatible with the older system. I now have to walk around with 2 launchers. The old system they had was great. I will be searching for a new system. The worse part is they never even warned anybody.
Worst chuck it I have owned
I cannot tell you how many of these I have owned over the years but this one is bad. It will not release the ball properly. I thought that maybe it needs to be broken in but after a week, it still holds onto the ball too tightly and hits the ground 10 feet in front of me.
Not what they used to be
ChuckIt has been a favorite in our house for years. Sadly the quality just isn't there anymore. The launcher is okay but the ball was gone the first day. Ended up going to a local per store to get an ultra ball. Even that ball didn't last a day. REALLY missing the quality. The ultras used to last years.
Ball not good quality
The concept is great, larger ball makes it easier to see in snow and such. Problem is the ball it comes with is such poor quality, it cracked in half within the first hour of playing fetch with it.
Not quite as advertised
The description said it came with a rubber ball. Which is what my dog likes. (He killed it recently) This has a tennis type ball. It works, but the wet grass will sog this thing up real quick. Looks like I need to by the ultra rubber ball separately.
Only had this for about a month but it works great. Less of a mess for my hands and my rottweiler gets excited every time he sees it!
Chuck it thrower
Was ONLY able to use twice ,before it broke. The one we had before lasted for 2 dog's. This one not so much. Disappointed
Ball didn't last a day...
We have 2 extra large dogs. The ball that came with the launcher? Didn't last a day! The launcher is fine. We also purchased 2 rubber balls, same size ball that came with launcher (3 1/2 inch). Those balls are still intact and can be thrown with launcher.
Still getting the hang of it
I was a bad dog mama and left our 4 year original ChuckIt at the river. I decided that since we were on a bigger property that I’d buy the Pro series. I’m still getting the hang out. It’s still very new and the ball sticks. I think you just need to release the ball earlier to get that thing flying.