Chuckit! Tennis Ball Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High bouncing balls that can be used in the water for a splashing good time
- Designed specifically for the game of fetch
- Features and extra-thick rubber core and quality material that floats
- Bright color gives increased visibility and help prevent ball from getting lost
- Compatible with the Chuckit! Ball Launchers
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Chewy TPR Tri-Flyer with Tennis Ball Dog Toy$6.63Chewy Price
- Busy Buddy Fido's Favorites Sheepskin Bone Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Monster$15.98Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealFrisco Baseball Cotton Candy Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$5.39Chewy Price
- DealChuckit! Fetch Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium, 2 pack$7.49Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- KONG Dodo Bird Dog Toy, Color Varies$8.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealKONG Cozie Rosie the Rhino Dog Toy, Small$6.49Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Jolly Jumper Ball Dog Toy, Glow, 4-in$8.29Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealMammoth SnakeBiter Snake Rope Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$11.98Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealChuckit! Junior Launcher Dog Toy, Color Varies$8.76Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Mega Knot Bone Chicken Flavoed Big Dog Chew Toy, XX-Large$22.99Chewy Price$30.69List Price
- Hartz Zoo Balloons Squeaky Latex Dog Toy, Character Varies$4.65Chewy Price$6.12List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Textured Bone Dog Chew Toy, Flavor Medley, Small$3.45Chewy Price$7.39List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Bouncy, Exercise||Exercise, Squeaky||Replacement||Squeaky|
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls, Chew Toys||Balls||Balls, Launchers||Balls|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
381 Customer Reviews
Our GSD, Sara, is absolutely crazy over any kind of ball. She begs to play ball every time we go outdoors. With a dog like Sara you can't have just one or two or ten balls. You must have a dozen or more! I keep the chuckit thrower on the deck where it is handy to throw every time we go outdoors. The only problem is sometimes we lose the ball in the bushes. Chewy to the rescue with a whole pack of spare tennis balls in the perfect size for Chuckit. No more missing chuckit balls.
Very Poor Quality
These balls were destroyed in minutes and my dogs are little. One split down the middle after one throw. Do not waste your money. Regular tennis balls are stronger and less expensive.
X large not at all
These are not Xlarge too sad. I have gotten X large balls like this in a store and they were truly the X large size
Good for heavy chewer
Our 70lb Goldendoodle is a heavy chewer. Tennis balls last 2 -3 sessions. These last much longer and don't come apart in small pieces.
Not a dog toy
These balls are made for dogs to play with but if you have larger dogs who are chewers, these are NOT for them. Very poor quality.
Quality is questionable
Our dog destroyed both of these balls within a day.
Fun activity Ball!
I have a soon to be 10 month old Great Pyrenees/Redbone Coonhound (Gus)! He loves to fetch the toys and he’s quite a chewer. Very strong teeth, but so gentle with people, his toys! He’s rough! Two days after it arrived and I was quite impressed with how large and solid the ball felt! I thought this would last for quite some time but he managed to break the ball in the area it was circled to make or seal this ball together.
I threw the ball three times before it fell apart. Okay, I thought it was just that one ball so I opened another. Same thing. Horrible product.
These chuckit balls never last long. I keep buying them, because they really do launch better than a regular tennis ball and they fit tighter inside the launcher. Better bounce, also! Just not worth the price. Chuckit needs better quality control over their products. The attached photo is after about two weeks of use!
Chuck it tennis ball.
Definitely would not recommend this ball. Within 45 minutes of playing catch it had split apart and the outside covering was coming off.