Clavacillin (amoxicillin trihydrate/clavulanate potassium) Tablets for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Clavacillin is an orally-administered antibiotic tablet prescribed by physicians to treat skin and soft tissue infections such as wounds, abscesses and cellulitis in dogs and cats. Can also be used in dogs to treat periodontal disease, and in cats for treatment of urinary tract infections. Available in multiple dosages.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Enrofloxacin (Generic) Flavored Tablets for Dogs & Cats, 136-mg, 1 tablet$2.63Chewy Price$2.50Autoship Price
- Clavacillin (amoxicillin trihydrate/clavulanate potassium) Tablets for Dogs & Cats, 375-mg, 1 tablet$1.99Chewy Price$1.89Autoship Price
- Baytril (Enrofloxacin) Taste Tabs for Dogs & Cats, 136-mg, 1 flavored tablet$3.84Chewy Price$3.65Autoship Price
- Cerenia (Maropitant Citrate) Tablets for Dogs, 60-mg, 4 tablets$32.55Chewy Price$30.92Autoship Price
- Carprofen (Generic) Caplets for Dogs, 75-mg, 1 caplet$0.50Chewy Price$0.47Autoship Price
- Baytril (Enrofloxacin) Tablets for Dogs & Cats, 68.0-mg, 1 tablet$1.59Chewy Price$1.51Autoship Price
- Prednisone (Generic) Tablets, 20-mg, 1 tablet$0.28Chewy Price$0.27Autoship Price
- Carprofen (Generic) Flavored Tablets for Dogs, 75-mg, 1 tablet$0.38Chewy Price$0.36Autoship Price
- Rilexine (Cephalexin) Chewable Tablets for Dogs, 600-mg, 1 tablet$1.37Chewy Price$1.30Autoship Price
- Fluconazole (Generic) Tablets, 50-mg, 1 tablet$1.20Chewy Price$1.14Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
So much easier to administer than the name brand
My dog has lymphoma (in remission for the 2nd time) so infections are a big deal and antibiotics are often prescribed when the wbc count gets too low. The last thing either of us wants at this point is a giant chewable. She’s usually not got a great appetite when she’s that sick. Unlike the name brand version, these are small and coated and easy for her to get down. Not a lot of vets carry them though (And we have to go to a few. Bc, specialists). So I’m glad I can get them here!
Just what the VET ordered but $52. cheaper
The Sand rd Animal Hospital was just sold and the new Franchise is 3x mor money for Meds and 2x as much for Vet visits they won't last long in the Town of Canaan CT.
Works well for my 12 yo Pup
My dog is unable to have surgery due to existing health conditions and she is able to take this once a month for a dental issue and I'm so glad there is a solution like this for her!!
Best deal ever, easiest way to get meds for my dog
Amazing price on this medication that my dog takes, so easy to do order with chewy and arrives at my door in days, so glad I found chewy for my dogs prescriptions.
This is the drug we needed, and you provided it at a good price. However, your delivery took over a week; not the 1-2 days advertised. You shouldn't make promises you won't/can't keep.
Chewy's Pharmacy and this medicine healed my leg
I love it that Chewy has a Pharmacy with really loving people who helped get this prescription to me. My Vet ordered it, and it was just what I needed to fix my leg after I ran into a stick on a tree while I was chasing deer. My leg hurt, but after Chewy sent me my medicine, the swelling went down, and I didn't have a fever, and the pain went away. I love Chewy! I love it when my Chewy boxes come to the farm.
Needed the antibiotic quickly and Chewy came through. Chewy does their best to help their customers..
Best Online pet store
Excellent online pet store. Very caring and compassionate towards the pets. Best possible pricing
Price was good but giving them to my dog is a pain. Dosage is 1 and a half pill 2x per day but the pills are tiny and not scored so cutting them into 2 pieces for the half dose is very difficult and very inaccurate. I have tried a couple of pill cutters but neither worked well.
I would recommend getting a pill cutter for cutting in half. my dog had to take 1 1/2 and cutting was hard but over all everything else came in great timing.