Coolaroo Replacement Cover for Steel-Framed Elevated Dog Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This fabric is made out of a breathable high-density polyethylene (HDPE) fabric that can help eliminate hot spots.
- Easy to clean—simply hose it off.
- GREENGUARD certified fabric that’s 100% recyclable and lead- and phthalate-free.
- Resistant to fleas, mites, mold and mildew.
- Paw-fect for dogs and cats, too!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Steel-Framed Elevated Dog Bed, Gray, Medium$24.98Chewy Price
- P.L.A.Y. Pet Lifestyle & You Snuggle Covered/Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Truffle Brown, Large$71.87Chewy Price$85.00List Price
- DealFrisco Sherpa Rectangular Bolster Dog Bed, Gray, Large$36.92Chewy Price$41.02List Price
- K&H Pet Products Cot Canopy for Elevated Dog Bed, Gray, Large$32.95Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fashion Plush Bolster Dog Crate Mat, Powder Blue, 30-in$21.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, Large$87.99Chewy Price$157.99List Price
- Petmate Vari Dog & Cat Kennel, X-Small$44.99Chewy Price
- DealMidWest Skudo Standard Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, 19-in$35.60Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Dog Stroller Conversion Kit, Medium$114.95Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Elevated Dog Bed, Medium$36.99Chewy Price$71.99List Price
- Kurgo Bench Seat Cover, Khaki$41.89Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Deluxe Micro Terry Dog Crate Mat, 54-in$30.81Chewy Price$62.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Outdoor, Waterproof, Water-resistant, Cooling||Water-resistant, Outdoor, Machine-washable||Outdoor, Machine-washable||Outdoor||Outdoor|
|Cover Material||Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult||Puppy, Adult||Adult||Puppy, Adult||Puppy, Adult|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Bed Type||Elevated, Replacement / Cover||Elevated, Replacement / Cover||Elevated, Replacement / Cover||Elevated, Replacement / Cover||Elevated, Replacement / Cover|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
263 Customer Reviews
These covers fit Frisco beds
The Coolaroo beds themselves are junk but we had Frisco bed but couldn't get covers; Chewy no longer had in stock so had to buy new bed frame. The Coolaroo bed frame would not go together regardless how I manipulated it. Long story short, the Coolaroo covers fit the Frisco beds and these work well, just not on the bedframe they are designed for.
Not as simple as it seems
I bought 2 medium replacements and they look and work good once you get them on. However, installing them was no easy task. One would think it would be, but it for sure wasn't! Maybe Coolaroo could send instructions with them to make installation easier. It has to be an easier project than what we went through. Dogs love their Coolaroo beds.
Just ok, I wish I could find the Frisco cover
This is a different material than the original Frisco cover. It feels more like plastic weave. While this is great to let air in, my GSD likes to "dig" a bit before settling in. We already have 2 holes (about pencil eraser size) and it hasnt been 2 weeks. I will give it a good rating for fit as I was concerned that this make wouldnt fit the Frisco frame. It does! I did have to have a stronger person put that last leg in place but its done!
Best covers ever!
We purchased the first Coolaroo frame over a decade ago from Chewy for our Lab. She loved it. We kept it in the front porch for her. We adopted our current dog back in 2014 and it was still going strong. Not even a cover needed Then we moved and no more porch for it but a large patio. In 2016 we inherited my parent’s rescue and bought another Coolaroo bed. With them unprotected we have to buy new covers every couple of years. It’s time to paint the oldest frame. Our 40 lb rescues often get on just one bed and it holds them fine.
I bought this to replace a torn one from at least 10 years ago. Thankfully I had kept the old frame. I was pleased that the new replacement cover fit my frame exactly! We adopted an older dog from the local shelter and she loves using this inside and outside. This is very sturdy mesh fabric and well worth the price.
I ordered the Coolaroo replacement cover to replace the original cover that came with my Coolaroo Elevated Bed when I purchased it ten years ago. I switched colors from green to gray. I really hope this cover holds up as well as the original cover did. The cover appears to be made just as durable as the original cover. Fits perfectly.
Don’t bother with replacement
The original purchase was fabulous . My puppy who of course doesn’t want her teething toys tore a hole in the bed .So I wanted to replace the mesh . Out of stock so I followed the suggestion and ordered a comparable item . It was NOT comparable .
Waste of money
Lasted about 1 week before a bone ripped through it. The replacement didn’t last a day. His paws ripped through it right away.
Coolaroo Replacement cover works just fine!
It was a sub for the Frisco replacement cover. It is woven so it has more flex. Dogs are happy and seems very well made.
I bought this replacement cover back in August of 2020 it is not almost June 2022 and it has its first little tear. Prob because my puppies (55lb and 40lb) use it during zoomies like a mini tramp! I am thrilled that the quality has been so great and am about to order another replacement cover. It was also so easy to put on when I did it last. I just bought a second outdoor bed from Furhaven on Feb 2022 and it is 4 mo later and it already has tears in the fabric! Cooleroo is top quality!! Also this bed has been outside in rain, snow, summer heat and sun the entire 2 years!!! Amazing!