Crave with Protein from Salmon & Ocean Fish Adult Grain-Free Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Real salmon is the very first ingredient in this protein-rich, grain-free food.
- Feed your friend like his wildcat ancestors with a 40% protein food that also includes protein-rich vegetables, along with other meat and vegetable meals.
- Contains no chicken by-product meal, soy, corn or wheat.
- Provides the nutrients needed to develop and maintain a lean, healthy body, strong immune systems and the energy to run and play.
- Cooked and processed in U.S. facilities using the finest ingredients from around the world.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Crave with Protein from Chicken Adult Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 2-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Crave with Protein from Chicken & Salmon Indoor Adult Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 2-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Turkey & Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$20.19Chewy Price$19.18Autoship Price
- American Journey Duck Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag, bundle of 2$47.50Chewy Price$45.13Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Senior Alaska Pollock, Duck & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 14-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Natural Grain-Free Salmon & Herring Dry Cat Food, 11.5-lb bag$32.29Chewy Price$34.99List Price$30.68Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Indigo Moon High Protein Wild Alaskan Pollock & Eggs Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Grain-Free Indoor Deboned Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 11.5-lb bag$32.29Chewy Price$34.99List Price$30.68Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$22.57Chewy Price$21.44Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Longevity Natural Chicken with Chickpeas & Salmon Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$7.49Chewy Price$7.12Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Naked Essentials Salmon and Trout Recipe Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Natural Grain-Free Deboned Chicken & Chicken Meal Dry Cat Food, 11.5-lb bag$32.29Chewy Price$34.99List Price$30.68Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein...||Salmon, Salmon Meal, Ocean Fish Meal...||Ocean Fish Meal, Chicken Meal, Peas...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Indoor||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||N/A, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
197 Customer Reviews
Saved my cat
After many months of back and forth with different foods and a veterinarian that was convinced my cat had inflammatory bowel disease this food fixed his issues. Over the course of a year and a half we tried meds, different foods (including BB sensitive stomach, Taste of the Wild and prescription Science Diet). Poor kitty had horrendous diarrhea every time he had a bowel movement. Sometimes he would cry out, stand up and projectile poo. It was awful. He lost so much weight. I researched comparable foods to the prescription $70 science diet because that had helped some but we have 3 kitties that eat on a timer. Within 3 days he had solid poo, no more throwing up and is now, after 2 bags, gaining some weight back. Turns out he had developed a food allergy in his old age. I can't recommend it enough! This food was a miracle for us and saved my cats life!
Good food for weight management
I have two long haired cats. One is 8 and the other is 1.5. Pros of CRAVE Cat Food: - The kibble is larger than I've seen from other cat food brands, which I think helps my cats slow down and actually chew here and there. There's been no immediate throwing up since I've been buying this food (over a year). If your cats are too smart or stubborn for a slow feeder, this food is a good choice. - The feeding guidelines on the back are actually accurate. My vet advised my cat should be 8-9 lbs. She was 13lbs, pushing 14lbs. Over the last year I started her on the recommended amount for the weight she was and gradually lessened the amount until I was feeding her what she should be eating at a healthy weight. I'm happy to say she's 9lbs now and doing zoomies again. I started my younger male cat who is 11lbs on this food once he was out of the kitten stage and he's maintaining his weight nicely. - Since being on this food, my cats' coats just gleam. Their floof is glorious. - No tummy upsets. My older cat is very sensitive and she's had no issues. - The food is lower calorie. If your cat seems to count each bit of kibble and feels jilted at receiving quality over quantity, this food is a good balance for that. Cons: - Nothing so far. I'll update my review if needed.
Go with this one!!
Fed Purina cat chow indoor to my 7 babies for years and years with no issues. Then one day I noticed the kibble had changeo shape, didn't think much of it until my cats hair started falling out and puking began. They had changed their formula too!! I began hours of research and switched to CRAVE! Hair growing back, puking stopped and wet food changed to tiki cat as well! Worth it!
Crave cat kibble
Phoebe coat is shinning, the hair ball issues seem to have cleared up and over all she just seems more content
My cat is usually finicky with certain brands but once I started buying Crave he had no issues with the change. He really does Crave this food!
My cat Trouble is an EXTREMELY picky eater. He loves Crave. The bite size kibble is easier to eat than Blue Buffalo and less ends up dropped on the floor making me happy.
Cats CRAVE this food
This by far the best dry cat food we have ever bought. Our cats can't get enough of it. They love the Salmon flavor. It's pricey, but good quality
CRave dry food
Cats just love it ...esp the salmon ..it Must be Delicious.
Cat food order - very satisfied
We got our Crave dry cat food order promptly, and we’re happy with Chewy service.
Picky Eaters Favorite
My kiddos love this brand. Batsy the baby of the family is such a picky eater if she doesn't like something her brother isn't allowed to eat it either lol. So it's been a challenge to find the right food for her, but this dry kibble is her absolute favorite.