Credelio Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 6.1-12 lbs, (Pink Box)
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Credelio is a chewable tablet prescribed to provide monthly protection against ticks and fleas and may also be used for the treatment of flea infestations. Credelio is suitable for dogs and puppies 8 weeks of age and older, weighing at least 6.1 pounds. This medication starts working in just four hours and provides 100% monthly efficacy against fleas and more than 97% monthly efficacy against ticks. Plus, since this medication comes in a chewable tablet form, you can easily disguise it in your dog’s favorite food.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
|Color on Box||Weight Range||Strength||Dosage||Product Page|
|Yellow||4.4-6.0 lbs||56.25 mg Lotilaner||Give orally once a month||✓-Click Here|
|Pink||6.1-12.0 lbs||112.5 mg Lotilaner||Give orally once a month||✓-Click Here|
|Orange||12.1-25 lbs||225 mg Lotilaner||Give orally once a month||✓-Click Here|
|Green||25.1-50 lbs||450 mg Lotilaner||Give orally once a month||✓-Click Here|
|Blue||50.1-100 lbs||900 mg Lotilaner||Give orally once a month||✓-Click Here|
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Interceptor Plus Chew for Dogs, 8.1-25 lbs, (Green Box), 6 Chews (6-mos. supply)$43.59Chewy Price$41.41Autoship Price
- Interceptor Plus Chew for Dogs, 2-8 lbs, (Orange Box), 6 Chews (6-mos. supply)$42.51Chewy Price$40.38Autoship Price
- Credelio Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 12.1-25 lbs, (Orange Box), 6 Chewable Tablets (6-mos. supply)$115.10Chewy Price$109.34Autoship Price
- Heartgard Plus Chew for Dogs, up to 25 lbs, (Blue Box), 6 Chews (6-mos. supply)$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Credelio Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 50.1-100 lbs, (Blue Box), 6 Chewable Tablets (6-mos. supply)$117.22Chewy Price$111.36Autoship Price
- Credelio Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 25.1-50 lbs, (Green Box), 6 Chewable Tablets (6-mos. supply)$116.16Chewy Price$110.35Autoship Price
- Interceptor Plus Chew for Dogs, 50.1-100 lbs, (Blue Box), 6 Chews (6-mos. supply)$60.81Chewy Price$57.77Autoship Price
- Tri-Heart Plus Chewable Tablet for Dogs, up to 25 lbs, (Blue Box), 6 Chewable Tablets (6-mos. supply)$21.99Chewy Price$29.30List Price
- Sentinel Tablet for Dogs, 2-10 lbs, (Brown Box), 6 Tablets (6-mos. supply)$47.99Chewy Price$49.00List Price
- Interceptor Plus Chew for Dogs, 25.1-50 lbs, (Yellow Box), 6 Chews (6-mos. supply)$50.05Chewy Price$47.55Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
37 Customer Reviews
What a great product!
I have been using Credelio for years, and really love it!! IT WORKS!!! I had used Nextguard for quite some time, and my dogs were scatching later in the month, so my vet recommend Credelio. I am on board!!
Easy to give
This was recommended for a puppy I recently acquired. It is February so I cannot say anything about it working. We have no fleas but we didnt when she arrived. I like that you can buy just one or 2 at a time. It is hard to lay out large sums of money to buy 6! A puppy's weight will change quickly so being able to get a couple at a time is ideal so you dont get stuck with pills you cant use. It's a relatively small pill and she took it readily without a problem. I just put at the top of her food bowl and she gobbled it down--being at the very top enables me to make sure she gets it in case she doesn't finish. We have an older dog that uses a different flea pill and we struggle to get it down him, so this was easy. She had no ill effects from it. Unless I see different results as the weather changes I see no reason not to recommend the product.
not worth it
i bought thinking this would be a good choice, but my chloe still had fleas, and with any other flea meds i tried this one worked the worse,,
Easy to use
With my girl being a Chihuahua using the liquid on her back can stay for days. I love the pill. She doesnt fight taking it. She enjoys it.
Only treatment that actually works
Really works! Out of everything else I tried this worked! She had 4 ticks in less than 2 weeks and after this tablet, had had none and I gave it to her about a month ago now.
LONG TERM user - cannot say enough POSITIVE about CREDILIO
Have used CREDILIO many years for 11 pound Terrier mix who is allergic to fleas in an area that is highly prone to fleas. He is one happy little dog. He eats them right out of my hand. He is 13 years old now and the vet and I tried multiple cures until we found the perfect one and this is it.
Easy to Use
I had been given a sample of this product by my vet about a year ago. Admittedly my husband and I were terrible about remembering to use the Frontline that we had been using for years. I love the idea of giving my dog her flea and tic treatment via a monthly pill. I tried it for the first time within this month. I didn't realize I was supposed to give it to my dog with food (my fault, I should've read the package). I'm not sure if it upset her stomach. She has had some issues not eating lately and I'm not sure if it's related to the Credelio or other issues. I'm only bringing this up because the Credelio is the only "new" thing I have given her recently. I will update my review after a second dose to when I can be more sure.
Credelio has failed to remove fleas from my poor babies. Going to try something else or maybe this box i got is defective.
Works great. Would buy again. Fast shipping. Good choices.
Great experience with this product and pharmacy services at chewy.