Crypto Aero Wild Forage Soy-Free, Molasses-Free Farm Animal & Horse Feed
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Whole-food feed designed to be fed with forage and hay products.
- Vitamin and mineral-rich formula includes rose hips, green cabbage, papaya, spirulina and peas.
- No soy, corn, wheat, molasses, artificial flavors, preservatives or synthetic vitamins or minerals!
- Helps to optimize digestive health.
- Encourages healthy hooves, a shiny coat and thriving immune system.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Crypto Aero Wholefood Gluten Free, Non-GMO Horse Feed, 25-lb bag$38.89Chewy Price$36.95Autoship Price
- Hygain Zero Horse Feed, 44-lb bag$33.00Chewy Price$31.35Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Wholesome Blends Balancer Horse Food, 50-lb bag$58.54Chewy Price$59.99List Price$55.61Autoship Price
- Hygain Showtorque Horse Feed, 44-lb bag$39.00Chewy Price$37.05Autoship Price
- Hygain Balanced Horse Feed, 44-lb bag$39.02Chewy Price$40.00List Price$37.07Autoship Price
- Bluebonnet Feeds Intensify Total Advantage Complete Low Starch Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Kalm 'N EZ GC Plus Low-NSC, Joint Support Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$36.37Chewy Price$37.99List Price$34.55Autoship Price
- Crypto Aero Restore Mash & Mix Horse Feed, 40-lb bag$56.00Chewy Price$53.20Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Kalm N' EZ Pellet Low-NSC, Molasses-Free Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$34.00Chewy Price$34.99List Price$32.30Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Essential K GC Plus Low-NSC, Joint Support Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Tribute Equine Nutrition Kalm 'N EZ Textured Horse Feed, 50-lb bag$31.91Chewy Price$34.99List Price$30.31Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Alfalfa Hay Pellets, Timothy Hay Pellets, Chopped Mixed Hay...||Soybean Hulls, Heat Stabilized Rice Bran, Wheat Middlings...||Beet Pulp, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Soybean Hulls, Heat Stabilized Rice Bran, Wheat Middlings...||Wheat Middlings, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Ground Flaxseed...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Molasses-Free, Non-GMO||—||Low NSC, Molasses-Free, Low Starch, Low Sugar||—||Soy Free, Non-GMO|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Hoof Care...||—||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||—||—|
|Food Flavor||Fruits & Vegetables||—||Fruits & Vegetables||—||Fruits & Vegetables|
|FarmAnimalType||Cattle, Goat, Poultry, Sheep||—||—||—||Cattle, Goat, Sheep|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
56 Customer Reviews
Disappointed in ingredients
I thought this product was the horse feed but in a larger size. There is too much chopped hay and not enough of the other ingredients. If you like the ingredients for the horse feed you should stick with it.
All-natural horse feed
This grain-free feed was recommended by our vet. No soy, no molasses, no artificial flavors, colors or additives. It’s a whole food for horses and my mares love it! Only problem is Chewy charged me $20 more than this food costs. Not good! Found other places for the actual price, which is $40 for a 40lb bag.
Mini horse feed
Excellent product, looks good enough to eat!! My mini horse & dwarf goat (gets a little bit) love this.
This is the food you should be buying for you horses!
I’ve been trying all different kinds of feed for my horse trying to find the right one and this feed has changed my life! My horse and I had so many ups and downs and I couldn’t figure out what was wrong. So I did some research and molasses was making him go crazy! And this feed had flipped my whole world upside down! I can now say I have my horse back and that this is the feed you should definitely look into and try for you horse!
Young mustang loves this stuff, but it took time
So my mustang filly wouldn't touch this stuff at first (she wouldn't touch any supplements). I probably tried 10 different combinations of getting her to try it and finally succeeded with beet pulp. I started with a 4:1 ratio (beet pulp to crypto aero, I know gross). But now I have her on just the crypto aero with a few other goodies snuck in and she LOVES it. I feel good about what she's getting. She looks healthy, strong and has great energy.
All natural wholesome ingredients, my horses and burro love this stuff! Highly recommended from my herd!
Love it, product is loose, horses love it
Loose product. Horses love it I wet it and let it sit for 10 minutes before I give it. I am looking forward to adding it to my donkeys diet as well
My Mustang loves this feed!!!
I try to feed my mustang a very natural diet and do not feed typical bagged horse feeds as they are full of floor sweepings and things horses don't need. He gets chopped bagged hay from Tractor Supply and I have added the Crypto Aero Wild Forage to that for his afternoon feed. I like the ingredients and he is loving it. I add natural herb formulas from Silver Lining for specific needs...He lives out on grass with a run-in with two other horses and has 24/7 access to a roundbale. Trying to keep it as natural as possible and he is thriving with this diet. Love it!
Used to be good feed
Used to be great feed but the last few bags I've gotten I've found bugs and this time I found lots of mold. Used to be good but stay clear if u want quality control.
Great Soy-Free Feed
This feed is quite pricey, so I use it as a treat and mix it in with their other feed. I like that it is extremely low in NSCs.