Decker Manufacturing Company Flexible Curry Horse Comb, Color VariesBy Decker Manufacturing Company
About This Item
- Start her groom off right with this flexible, all-plastic 5.75 x 4-inch curry comb.
- Three rings of rubber teeth gently curry her hair to loosen deeply-embedded dirt, hair and other debris.
- Curry combing also helps massage her skin and stimulate the production of natural oils.
- The nylon hand strap helps provide maximum control without slipping.
- Nylon strap ships in one of three available colors; proudly made in the USA using high-quality materials.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
I like this curry. Better than others i have tried. Brings a lot of dirt to the surface. Well made.
No flex in flexible
Thought this would be more like rubber. It wasn't. It is extremely hard. I threw it out with the trash.
Decent curry combs
Don't get me wrong, these are great traditional rubber curry combs. It's not that they don't work, but Oster has them beat. Decker curries were the first ones I ever used, and they work great and loosening and removing hair and dirt. But, they can be difficult to hold unless your hand is larger than the brush and not good for people with joint problems or arthritis. Oster's rubber curry combs have a beautifully-designed, ergonomic handle and also keep your hand up and away from the surface of the brush, so you don't end up covered in more hair than came out of the horse. Recommended, but check out Oster first.