Decker Manufacturing Company Union Fiber Horse BrushBy Decker Manufacturing Company
About This Item
- Makes an ideal body brush for removing dust, dirt and debris from his neck, body and legs.
- Medium-stiff brush features 1.38-inch union fiber bristles in a 7.63 x 3.63-inch block.
- Grip-Fit® handle is designed to fit comfortably in your hand; nylon hand strap helps provide maximum control.
- Handle is made from durable polypropylene, so it won’t rot or mildew.
- Proudly made in the USA using high-quality materials and designed to last for years.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
I bought this brush for my German Shepherd and it works fantastic. My only concern is the bristles are coming out of the brush already especially when I try getting the hair out.
BOUGHT THIS BRUSH FOR OUR GREAT DANE AND HE LOVES IT! HE'S NEVER LIKED BEING BRUSHED BEFORE. WE ARE TEACHING HIM TO BRING IT TO US WHEN HE WANTS A GOOD BRUSHING!
Great for my Donkeys
My Donkeys love for me to use this brush on them. They actually come to me for brushing. :)
The stiff brush that’s everywhere
Go to any farm store and more than likely they will have this exact brush. A practical stiff brush for getting the bulk after a curry. Easy to clean - give it a rinse, soak in some mild soap, rinse and dry. A staple for just about every horse owner. I’ve had mine for years. Stiff thick bristles, plastic handle and soft nylon strap.