Dental Fresh Advanced Plaque & Tartar Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Double strength, advanced formula specially targets built-up plaque & tartar in hard-to-reach places
- Best for dogs (and cats, too) with advanced dental issues, halitosis, swollen gums, and/or discolored teeth
- Keeps breath fresh as it kills the bacteria that cause foul breath odor
- Eliminates dental plaque-causing bacteria, strengthens enamel and whitens teeth over time
- Made in the USA
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care Clean Teeth Dog Dental Gel, 4-oz tube$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealDental Fresh Advanced Whitening Dog Dental Water Additive, 8-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- DealVirbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Malt Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 70 gram$10.67Chewy Price$12.59List Price$10.14Autoship Price
- DealVirbac C.E.T. HEXtra Dental Chews for X-Large Dogs, over 51 lbs, 30 count$43.55Chewy Price$51.39List Price$41.37Autoship Price
- DealVirbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Seafood Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 70 gram$12.38Chewy Price$12.59List Price$11.76Autoship Price
- DealJohn Paul Pet Tooth & Gum Peppermint Flavored Dog & Cat Dental Wipes, 45 count$8.98Chewy Price$15.95List Price$8.53Autoship Price
- DealVetriScience Perio Plus Dog Dental Chews, 30 count$23.00Chewy Price$49.78List Price$21.85Autoship Price
- DealDental Fresh Original Formula Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, .5 gal bottle$25.00Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.75Autoship Price
- DealTropiClean Fresh Breath Dental Health Solution Dog Dental Water Additive, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealVetriScience GlycoFlex Classic 600 Mg Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$24.00Chewy Price$38.83List Price$22.80Autoship Price
- DealNordic Naturals Omega-3 Pet Softgels Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$18.66Chewy Price$21.95List Price$17.73Autoship Price
- DealVirbac C.E.T. HEXtra Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 11-25 lbs, 30 count$23.04Chewy Price$27.19List Price$21.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide, Sodium Bicarbonate...||Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80...||Purified Water, Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide, Sodium Bicarbonate...||Water, Polysorbate 80, Honeysuckle Extract...||Purified Water, Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide, Sodium Bicarbonate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
38 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
407 Customer Reviews
My Mini poodle has had terrible bad breath for years mostly because he wont let me brush his teeth properly. I added this to his water as per the recommended dose and in less than 1 week his breath doesn't stink anymore! This is a great product. THANK YOU! Also, my dog never notices that I add it to his water. He drinks it with no problem. I have purchased this product many times and it never disappoints.
Great Animal mouth bacteria killer
We have a cat with razor sharp teeth who likes to bite and my wife hd to go to the MD a couple of times to get shots to kill the infected bite area. In the past we had used the product to get rid of prior cats bad breath which is caused by mouth bacteria so I figured putting the product in our new cats water would kill the bacteria in her mouth and keep the bite wounds clean enough that all we had to do was wash the wound with a little hydrogen peroxide and avoid MD visits. The plan worked as planned and no bite infections in the last 3 years. Cats teeth are still sharp as needles and a light mouth grab still draws a little blood but no infections.
Good as it gets
I purchased this from another website, and I love that my Karin terrier ,Queen breath is noticeable better,her breath was absolutely horrible but now I don’t mind her being in my face
Dental water additive
The dental water additive is as described. There is no strong smell and cats seem to not notice it is in the water.
Water additive for plaque and tartar control
I'm pleased with the product so far. It's difficult to brush my squirmy Chihuahuas' teeth but I know it's important to take care of them. His breathe has definitely improved so I feel it must be working to some degree. The container was bigger than I expected and it is very easy to use.
It’s really did clear my dog’s teeth. His vet stopped pointed out his dirty teeth recently. My cat loves to drink his water with Fresh Dental in it.
This product is wonderful for dogs with bad breath, helps with plaque, tartar buildup and whitening. My dog has been on the product for about 2.5 months and has done very well. Within a few days, I noticed her breath was much better! it is also very inexpensive and so easy, just apply a little amount into their water bowI on a daily basis. I would highly recommend you try this product!!
My Joys veterinarian recommended years ago to use a dental rinse in her water. I’ve been buying this one and have not noticed any bad breath even though she is 12 years old.
This works great. I was given an 8 month old Yorkie in December. His breath smelled awful. Dental Fresh stopped his bad breath in only a couple of days. He did not have tartar buildup but he did have a retained tooth that probably contributed to the smell. I ordered a bag of Whimzees at the same time. He loves them and they seem to have helped him shed that retained baby tooth. Yorkies are known for having horrible teeth as they get older. I hope these two products continue to help my little guy keep his teeth nice and clean and his breath smelling sweet for many years.
Good, but doesn’t last long
Both my dogs use. It works for a short time, but the bad breath ultimately comes back. For the price, and that it does help, it’s worth it