Dog Gone Smart Dirty Dog Doormat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Versatile mat can be used in cars, crates and under food and water bowls. Non-skid backing helps it stay in place.
- Magically soaks up water, mud and dirt, then holds up to seven times its weight.
- Made in several colors and styles to match any decor or personality.
- Plush and velvety material is soft on pets’ paws, so your BFF is always comfortable.
- Machine washable and dries five times faster than ordinary door mats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dog Gone Smart Runner Dirty Dog Doormat, Grey, X-Large$65.52Chewy Price$88.95List Price
- Bungalow Flooring Tres el Gato Desk Chair Mat$99.99Chewy Price
- Entryways Dressed-Up Hounds Doormat$25.27Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- Entryways Roosters Handwoven Doormat$32.69Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Mud Pie "Dogs Welcome" Paw Print Mat$25.00Chewy Price$32.50List Price
- Mud Pie "Welcome" Coir Mat$25.50Chewy Price$33.50List Price
- Entryways Love Cats Coir Doormat$24.53Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- BirdRock Home Dog Hair' Coir Doormat$29.99Chewy Price
- BirdRock Home One Cat Short' Coir Doormat$29.99Chewy Price
- Bungalow Flooring by Dean Russo Standard Poodle Floor Mat$54.99Chewy Price
- Bungalow Flooring by Dean Russo Blue Cat Floor Mat$34.18Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Bungalow Flooring Bark Bark Waterhog Dog Dinner Mat, Medium Gray, 35 x 23-in$28.35Chewy Price$44.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Polyester, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
598 Customer Reviews
prior rug fan
I purchased this rug for my son because I liked mine so much. To my disappointment, I found they had changed the rug by adding a rubberized backing. My earlier rug did not have this backing which made it easy and safe to wash and dry in my machines. Most important, I did not have to worry if a puppy chewed on it. Now, my son can’t use it for fear his puppy will ingest this rubber. What a shame they had to make the rug like all the others that are not usable.
I have one of these rugs by each of my entry doors. With two large yellow labs, there are alot of paws coming in the house daily! Does a great job at soaking up the wet paws....and of course, I do catch the dogs napping on them occasionally!
Too thick for a door mat
Unfortunately, the mat is too thick to use at the front door, so it’s basically useless for what it’s intended to be. In order to use, we’d need to bring the dog inside before taking her over to the mat, so the floor by the front door would get wet/dirty from her paws. Instead, we’re using it as a anti-skid mat to put her bed on to prevent it from sliding around when she charges into it.
Very Good Doormat
We love these doormats. This is our 3rd doormat and we have the larger mat too. They catch a lot of dirt at the door. The dogs enjoy laying on them. The big part is that they are washable. They hold up really well.
Love, Love, Love this Rug
Love the way this rug helps, less debris and wet (rain) from being tracked in the kitchen. I would buy again.
Very nice rug
I like the rug it does help catch dirt and loose hair after she has been playing. However, after being out in the rain we still have to dry her and get more mud off of her feet. Only if we could teach her to wipe her feet the rug would be perfect for all weather!
Awesome buy! You’ll never regret it!
This mat catches so much! I have two now! You’ll never forget this purchase.
doesn’t work at all
I was so hopeful that this rug would work. Put one at the front door and one at the back. Muddy paws, muddy feet are still everywhere. Wet paws, wet feet too. No difference between my old rug and these except they cost more. Very disappointed. Won’t ever buy this product again.
Dirty dog doormat
This is an awesome doormat. I’ve had one for several years and just ordered another for underneath my dogs food/water bowls. I highly recommend this for your front door and or under food/water bowls
Pawsome Dog Mat!
Perfect mat for kitchen door way entrance. Non-skid backing adheres to ceramic floor & stays in place."Dog Gone Smart" shag rug is cute with grey & black paw design. Definitely soaks up water from my dogs paws as she comes in from the rain. As well as, easy to clean.