Dr. Elsey's cleanprotein Salmon Formula Grain-Free Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Over 90% of protein is animal-based to promote a healthy body mass and a satisfied appetite.
- Primary ingredients are among the highest biological value proteins available.
- Lower glycemic formula delivers just 4% of energy from carbohydrates.
- Ingredient profile is no-to-low oxalate to help prevent calcium oxalate crystals and bladder stones.
- 100% grain, gluten and filler free in a smooth pate formula that’s full of vitamins and minerals like taurine and omega 3 fatty acids.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dr. Elsey's cleanprotein Chicken Formula Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 6.6-lb bag$38.67Chewy Price$46.99List Price$36.74Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Born Carnivore Chicken & Herring Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 11.1-lb bag$49.93Chewy Price$49.99List Price$47.43Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Born Carnivore Chicken & Egg Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 2.8-lb bag$19.79Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.80Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Born Carnivore Light Turkey Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 2.8-lb bag$19.79Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.80Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat Born Carnivore Herring & Salmon Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5.6-lb bag$31.49Chewy Price$34.99List Price$29.92Autoship Price
- dealSolid Gold Indigo Moon High Protein Wild Alaskan Pollock & Eggs Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- ACANA Homestead Harvest High-Protein Adult Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- dealSolid Gold Indigo Moon with Chicken & Eggs Grain-Free High Protein Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$12.93Chewy Price$15.49List Price$12.28Autoship Price
- Instinct Ultimate Protein Grain-Free Cage-Free Chicken Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Cage Free Chicken, Duck & Quail Recipe With Freeze-Dried Chicken Liver Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- ACANA Indoor Entrée Adult Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Instinct Raw Boost Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken & Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Pieces Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Dried Chicken, Dried Egg Product...||Chicken, Dried Egg Product, Pork Protein Isolate...||Salmon, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Duck, Salmon Meal, Peas...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Weight Control|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
119 Customer Reviews
We love Dr. Elsey's!
My fur kids love the taste and I love the clean ingredients. My 6 kitties are raw fed but I needed something to use as treats for their puzzle feeders. The ingredients in Dr. Elsey's are low carb and healthy.
My two kitties love this cat food in the chicken, turkey and salmon flavors. (Haven’t tried the other flavor). They prefer this dry food to their fancy feast wet food!
I got the 6.5 lb bag of salmon flavor Dr. Elsey's, and, while my cat enjoyed it, and it agrees with her, it seems like the bag I got was either at the bottom of a stack, or got manhandled in shipping. About a third of the kibbles were broken and my cat, unfortunately, *will not* eat those little pieces and they go to waste. I now get the smaller bags, which don't have broken pieces. It's even more of an expensive proposition, but cats are gonna cat. Anyway, heads up about the big bags if your cat is weird in the way mine is.
Both of my cats ran across the apartment and ate this right out of my hand when it came (and later tried to invade the bag). I wanted to try Dr. Elsey’s because it’s some of the best dry food around. My cats tend to be finicky about finishing their wet food, so I realized that I needed to upgrade their dry to make sure their nutrition is good. I actually bought the Duck flavor originally - one cat loved it and the other wouldn’t touch it. The salmon flavor was loved by both cats, and even convinced the skeptic that the duck flavor is food too! If you’re trying to get a picky cat to eat healthier, the salmon flavor is a great bet
Cats love it!
My vet recommended that I feed my asthmatic cat this food just in case he needs to take steroids again. He never eats wet food which is way less fattening than dry. He loves this food he has so much energy since starting it he has slimmed down and runs all over the house . I have 3 cats total that I feed this to and the cost is WOW what I would like is a bigger bag to reduce the cost. All of my cats have improved on this their fur looks great so overall great food but big price tag.
Salmon Dry Cat Food
This is our favorite breakfast food! Thank you, Chewy!
A Winner for the Picky One
Cat went right for this flavor. So far so good, but she seems to lose interest with new foods occasionally. Hopefully not with this one!
My picky cat loves this healthy food
I will reorder because my older picky kitty loves this food! I'm so happy to find something that she loves.
Expensive and not that great
One of my cats eats a medley of dry food, and this flavor is the only one flavor that that cat seems to like. We just tried the duck and rabbit flavor and she won't touch it. It is true that the salmon flavor is often out of stock, and I don't understand how we only have a choice between a 2-lbs bag at $12 and a 6-lbs bag at $46!!! Can't they do a 3 or 4-lbs bag that lasts a bit longer than the 2-lbs and won't be as expensive as the 6-lbs??? All these companies claim to make "healthier" food for our cats, but they surely know how to make you pay for it. It's scandalous to make "healthy" food so expensive for your pets. Pet food and pet insurance are the two industries who certainly DO NOT work to help pet parents but rather to play with your emotions and make you pay maximum!
Cat loves this catfood
Wanted to switch to a healthier dry cat food and this is well liked by our cat...He loves it! I'll continue to purchase!!