Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Respiratory Relief Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Same stress-reducing essences, now with improved odor control!
- Low dust and hard clumping texture.
- Hypo-allergenic with no plant proteins, perfumes, or deodorants to help control respiratory disease.
- Superior odor control.
- Works with sifting/mechanical litter boxes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Multi-Cat Baking Soda Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$17.49Chewy Price$16.62Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Touch of Outdoors Unscented Clumping Clay & Natural Prairie Grasses Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Frisco Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$18.01Chewy Price$17.11Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's Clean Tracks Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$11.98Chewy Price$15.99List Price$11.38Autoship Price
- BoxiePro Deep Clean Unscented Probiotic Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 28-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Premium Scented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$13.90Chewy Price$15.49List Price$13.21Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Premium Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 28-lb bag$23.08Chewy Price$21.93Autoship Price
- Frisco Tofu Clumping Cat Litter, 7-lb bag$18.73Chewy Price$17.79Autoship Price
- Garfield Cat Litter Super Clump Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Frisco Natural Unscented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$29.09Chewy Price$27.64Autoship Price
- Frisco Natural Lightly Scented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$28.49Chewy Price$27.07Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Multi-Cat Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$24.97Chewy Price$31.99List Price$23.72Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Clumping, Odor Control, Unscented, Multi-Cat, Dust Free||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Unscented, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Unscented, Odor Control, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Unscented, Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Clumping, Dust Free, Attractant||Unscented, Clumping, Odor Control, Dust Free|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||—||Natural Clay Product with Activated Charcoal.|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
860 Customer Reviews
Regarding stuck litter clumps.
To those who complain about the litter sticking to the bottom of the litter box like clumped Clay, the reason it sticks is because you’re not putting enough litter in the box. Cats like to dig down, and bury with a lot of litter on top.
Messy, breaks up & tracks
I have this in an automatic litter box and it gets everywhere. It breaks up and ends up all over the floor. It's very fine so I think that is why. I may try the rest of it in the Litter Robot to see if that is any better. I have a cat with lung cancer which is why I bought this thinking it would be better on her respiratory system. :(
Recommended Cat Litter
Originally came across an article of items people were buying in general. This cat litter was on the list! I tried it and have not been disappointed! Works better than I expected, reasonably priced and my cats and I like it because there are no perfume scents needed. Great product for the money!
Very nice change
We just started using this litter a couple of weeks ago, on the recommendation of our vet. One of our boys has been dealing with terrible allergies since he was small. This litter made such a huge difference in a matter of just a couple of days. Our boy breathes so much better and no longer races out of the litter box after covering.
Cat Approved Litter
This litter seems to help with the air quality around the litter box. It controls odors fairly well and does not create a lot of dust.
Formula change went from 5 stars to 1 star
This was an excellent formula prior to its change. The new formula is fine and causes my cat to sneeze uncontrollably. The color is darker and the consistency is dust-like. It was easier to clump and scoop before the formula change. I’m confused why the company thought it was a good idea to change the product to contradict the product’s purpose of being respiratory friendly.
Changed Formula is Disappointing
We used Dr Elsey's Respiratory Relief for 6 or 7 years with great results. We recommended the product to other cat people. The formula & quality have changed. Reaching out to the company via official website resulted in no response. The quality of product has not been consistent for the past 3-6 months. The last two bags (purchased in May 2022) have been of fine consistency, resulting in significant tracking, and do not absorb scent. The litter box was emptied and sanitized on Monday. The box is scooped twice daily. It smelled so strongly by Tuesday evening that I went to the pet supply store on Wednesday to buy different litter and dumped the litter that had been used in a clean, sanitized box for 48 hours. Very disappointing. Will not be purchasing this product in the future.
I love the fact that it pretty much has zero When filling the litter box. My only complaint is that it clumps up very hard on the sides and in the corner of the litter boxes. It almost is like clay to get out of there. But I have a cat with respiratory problems but I will keep using it at least in a couple of my boxes to help my little girl stay healthier.
changing to plastic bags makes me mad
The product is great, now that their MultiCat litter is soooo dusty. But I hate that they have moved from a recyclable cardboard box to a forever on the plant plastic bag.
Horrible Formula Change
I have been using Dr Elseys Respiratory formula for a year and half due to my cat being diagnosed with asthma. I loved this litter until now. The last 4 bags I have purchased, 2 in March and 2 in April, the litter has changed even though the bag looks the exact same as before. The litter is darker now with a more sandy fine texture. The litter turns to mud and sticks terribly to the sides and bottom of the litter box. The cats business now uses up much more of the litter and I am going through a bag much quicker than before. The scooped pieces are much heavier now and it keeps ripping the bags I place it on even though I had no problems with the bags before. I’ve had cats for ever 20 years and this formula has turned into the worst litter I’ve ever used.