Dr. Goodpet Eye-C Dog & Cat Eye Drops, 1-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-natural solution is made from the highest quality, wholesome vitamin C and zinc.
- Developed for dogs and cats to offer relief of discomfort and minor eye irritations.
- Easy-to-use liquid comes with a convenient dropper for effortless application.
- Great for preventative use, or against staining and other common eye problems.
- Homeopathic formula is proudly made in the USA by a dedicated team of pet-lovers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Thomas Labs Terra Septic Dog & Cat Eye & Ear Drops, 30-ml$20.64Chewy Price$21.99List Price$19.61Autoship Price
- Vetericyn Eye Wash for Pets, 3-oz bottle$14.25Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.54Autoship Price
- Akorn Artificial Tears Lubricant Ophthalmic Dog & Cat Ointment, 3.5-g tube$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- PetSilver Dog Eye Wash, 4-oz bottle$21.66Chewy Price$29.99List Price$20.58Autoship Price
- Optixcare Dog & Cat Eye Lube Lubricating Gel, 0.70-oz tube$10.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Optixcare Dog & Cat Eye Cleaner, 3.38-oz bottle$7.49Chewy Price$11.98List Price$7.12Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Dog Eye Rinse, 4-oz bottle$5.59Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.31Autoship Price
- Zymox Plus Advanced Formula 1% Hydrocortisone Otic Dog & Cat Ear Infection Solution, 1.25-oz bottle$33.49Chewy Price$43.99List Price$31.82Autoship Price
- Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Pet Ear Rinse, 3-oz bottle$14.25Chewy Price$15.90List Price$13.54Autoship Price
- Zymox Otic Dog & Cat Ear Infection Treatment with Hydrocortisone, 1.25-oz bottle$23.79Chewy Price$31.99List Price$22.60Autoship Price
- Zymox Veterinary Strength Dog & Cat Ear Cleanser, 4-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Zinc Ascorbate Complex: 0.25%, Preserved with Benzalkonium Chloride, 0.01%....||De-Ionized Water, Traditional Hand Filet Aloe Juice, Witch Hazel...||Active Ingredients: 83% White Petrolatum, 15% Mineral Oil, ...||Deionized Water, Disodium Cocoampho Diacetate, Cucumber & Watercress Extract...||N/A|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||All Breeds||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal||Eye Care||Eye Care||Eye Care, Tear Stain removal||Eye Care|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
101 Customer Reviews
Skeptical but happy with the results so far
I bought these for my sons English Bulldog. He had cherry eye in both eyes. My son got it fixed but the right side came back. He gets conjunctivitis often in that eye. After the last bout and finishing up with the prescription drops I thought I’d give this a try to see if it helps. His eye has stayed clear and the redness of the cherry eye doesn’t look as angry. It’s not a cure but helps.
I have a very hard time getting the drops into my cats eyes. They won’t sit still.? I have 3 beautiful cats.?
Didn’t work for me
My cat had an eye infection and I ordered these instead of going straight to the vet. They didn’t help at all. Waste of money for me but seems to help a lot of others, so I gave 3 stars. I guess his eye just needed something stronger. I’ll keep them for future eye issues and try again if needed.
It exceeded my expectations
My 11 year old chihuahua mix was developing eye discharge that would result in brown stains. I purchased this on a whim thinking this would be better than doing nothing. The results have exceed my expectations! My dog still have stains around her eyes but it is significantly less. I saw results after 4 days or so and will continue to use as maintenance. Highly recommend!
So much less than my vet’s price. Easy to use site.
Value 4 Your Money
Best purchase made: Worked on my dogs pink eyes, sty, itching eyes
We’ve only been using this for a week and have noticed a dramatic decrease in eye boogers/discharge.
Must have eye drops!
This is a really nice product for keeping your dogs eyes bright and healthy!
My dog was having horrible watery eyes from summer allergies and suddenly it got very chunky. I was concerned and started flushing it out with a boric acid per eye wash, which helped clear out the gunkiness but it was still tearing a lot. Saw some really drastic before and after results in the reviews for these drops and decided to give it a try. WOW what a difference. My dogs tearing is significantly reduced after only a couple weeks of once a day or every other day. Her eyes look clearer in general too! (They would sometimes get a slight milky look and that’s no longer there). I recommend this for anyone that has a dog with runny eyes! It seems to do more than just mitigate symptoms, it actually tackles the issue entirely.
Within 24 hours my dog's eyes look so much better. I don't know if he had an allergy or if it was from the dusty dog run. One eye was worse and appeared crusty and leaky, especially in the AM. He didn't seem bothered so I didn't want to rush to the vet -- which can costs hundred in NYC. So glad I tried this product!