Dr. Pol High Energy Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with just a single animal protein—real chicken is the #1 ingredient.
- 100% free from GMO ingredients.
- Crafted without corn, wheat or soy for dogs with sensitivities.
- Contains added prebiotics and probiotics to support healthy digestion.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealDr. Pol Healthy Balance Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- DealDr. Pol Healthy Balance Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$54.99List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- DealCANIDAE Under the Sun Grain-Free Lamb Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 40-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- DealCANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Healthy Weight Limited Ingredient Chicken & Pea Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$45.55Chewy Price$74.99List Price$43.27Autoship Price
- DealWhole Earth Farms Healthy Grains Large Breed Chicken & Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 37-lb bag$61.98Chewy Price$58.88Autoship Price
- DealSupreme Source Grain-Free Salmon Meal & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$52.10Chewy Price$62.53List Price$49.49Autoship Price
- American Natural Premium Turkey with Pumpkin Recipe Legume-Free Premium Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$72.71Chewy Price$69.07Autoship Price
- DealCountry Vet Naturals Butcher Shop Blend Beef & Bacon Flavor Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Limited Ingredient Venison & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$75.63Chewy Price$71.85Autoship Price
- DealCrave High Protein White Fish & Salmon Adult Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$56.98Chewy Price$59.99List Price$54.13Autoship Price
- American Journey Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag, bundle of 2$30.76Chewy Price$32.38List Price$29.22Autoship Price
- American Journey Limited Ingredient Turkey & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag, bundle of 2$74.36Chewy Price$78.28List Price$70.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Peas, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols)...||Chicken, Peas, Brown Rice...||Turkey Meal, Brown Rice, White Rice...||Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, White Rice...||Whole Egg, Whey Protein Concentrate, Quinoa...|
|Special Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free...||Vegetarian, Sensitive Digestion, Natural...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||High-Energy||Allergy Relief, Digestive Health, Itch & Redness Remedy...||Allergy Relief, Digestive Health, Itch & Redness Remedy...||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Sensitive Skin, Allergy Relief|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Fruits & Vegetables|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
No more worries
My yorkie had become such a picky eater, I was worried about her health. Tried every dog food and people food I could to get her to eat. The first scoop of this food was a hit and she was eager to eat. I'm so happy she is eating better and she's eating good nutrition food. This is going on auto ship.
It's hard to find a dog food that pleases my Mother's dog and my two dogs. Dolly wants little kibbles, Diana needs Flaxseed for Omega3s and Freyja will eat anything but needs high energy support. This fits the bill for everyone. I like to change their food once a year so they don't develop food allergies. It was a long time finding this so come October we will slowly switch to the salmon and see how that goes. Hope after that Dr. Pol might come up with a beef so I can have them all on a three year rotation.
My dog loves it
My picky eater loves this. It is expensive but so far worth it so I do not have to add something he likes to his dry food to get him to eat it.
WOW!! Great for my picky eater!
First, I never write reviews. Second, I felt I needed to for this one. I have a skinny border collie mix. I've been trying to get some weight on him, but he's super picky.....like will leave people food alone until he's ready to eat it. I've mixed his food with wet food and that was the only way he would eat anything. This stuff.....is eaten WITHOUT mixing it with wet food. He gets a burst of energy and winds up chasing the cat around the house and getting the zoomies! We'll be sticking with this food for now!
Dr Pol's high energy dog food
We wanted to give our lab an option, since we thought she had to be bored with eating the same dry food day after day. We decided to try Dr Pol's food, it looked to be healthy and have good ingredients. Two things: we have a lab, labs eat everything. After one day of this food, she had to be prodded to eat it. Secondly, after a day or two on this food, she started drinking water like crazy. She had already been drinking several bowls a day, but this was on a whole new level. Her urine output did not increase. I suspect the sodium level must be pretty high. We have put her back on her old food, and she is back to her old patterns of eating and drinking. Personally, I would not recommend buying a big bag of this food, until you see what effect is has on your dog.
10 mo old akc Beagle
After a while maybe 6 or 7 mos old the pup became a picky eater....saw Dr. Pol food on TV ....went to Chewy ...he loves it ...high energy and good poops...he also likes the treats....
DR. Pol dog food
Our 2 miniture Schnauzers 7 months old love the food. they are healthy and happy.
BEST FOOD EVER
I was originally feeding blue buffalo before I heard about all the recalls. As I was searching for a new bag of dog food I found this product in the shelf. After reading the ingredients I was over the moon and took it home. Weaned my puppy off of her food and now been giving this to her. She loves it! And her coat from blue buffalo was shiny but very dandruffy but now her coat is glowing with no dandruff and she isn’t farting or bloated anymore and she doesn’t eat as much but keeping in the weight she needs! She is a very active puppy and she is glowing with this dog food! Highly recommend and will be keeping her on this for life!
Great Dog Food
Thank you Dr. Pol my dogs love their new food. All the nutrients they need their poop doesn't smell as bad. They asking for it everyday at feeding time. Thank You Chewy's for carrying Dr.Pol's pet foods.
I needed this
I have had multiple dog we fed them Purina beneful dog food and they did eat everything we gave them, but my puppy love the Dr.pol dog food. 5 stars would recommend.