Dr. Pol High Protein 28% Poultry Pearls Complete Bird Feed
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A non-medicated, hormone and antibiotic free starter feed ideal for mixed flocks, geese, ducks, turkeys, pheasants, broilers or other gamebirds.
- Enhanced with prebiotics to support digestion and phytase to help increase the bioavailability of phosphorus.
- Gently-cooked extruded feed with easy-to-eat shapes made to produce little to no waste.
- Lightweight––30 pounds of Poultry Peals provide an equal number of feedings as 40 pounds of pellets.
- Features a 20 percent higher caloric density compared to traditional feeds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bluebonnet Feeds Game Bird Breeder Nibblet Bird Food, 50-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds All Natural Duck & Goose Food, 50-lb bag$30.49Chewy Price$32.99List Price$28.97Autoship Price
- DealBrown's Bird Lover's Blend Duck & Goose Food, 7-lb bag$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Mazuri Waterfowl Maintenance Duck & Geese Food, 50-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Mazuri Waterfowl Starter Duckling & Gosling Food, 25-lb bag$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Chubby Mealworms Dried Mealworms, 2-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Dr. Pol Healthy Balance 16% Poultry Pearls Layer Complete Chicken Feed, 30-lb bag$30.19Chewy Price$28.68Autoship Price
- Versele-Laga Plus I.C Energy Pigeon Food, 39.6-lb bag$42.77Chewy Price$40.63Autoship Price
- Higgins Vita Seed Parrot Food, 25-lb$61.55Chewy Price$78.99List Price$58.47Autoship Price
- Kaytee Supreme Parakeet Food, 25-lb bag$29.98Chewy Price$35.99List Price$28.48Autoship Price
- ZuPreem FruitBlend with Natural Fruit Flavors Daily Large Bird Food, 35-lb bag$102.92Chewy Price$129.99List Price$97.77Autoship Price
- ZuPreem FruitBlend Flavor with Natural Flavors Daily Parrot & Conure Bird Food, 0.875-lb bag$6.49Chewy Price$6.17Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Wheat Middlings...||Ground Corn, Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings...||Peas, Wheat, Oats...||Black Soldier, Fly Larvae, Milo...||Ground Corn, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings...|
|Bird Type||Pheasant, Geese, Duck, Turkey, Gamebird, Chicken||Chicken||Chicken, Waterfowl||Chicken||Wild Bird, Chukar, Dove...|
|Food Form||Feed||Feed||Seed & Grain Blend||Feed, Air-Dried, Dry Food||Pellets|
|Special Diet||—||—||High-Protein||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein, Natural||High-Protein|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
We wanted to like this so bad
We wanted to like this so bad but the chickens and ducks just refused to eat it. We tried it for a week but after that we had to go out and purchase another bag of their regular food because they just weren’t eating. We LOVE watching Dr.Pol so we really wanted to love his food, unfortunately that just didn’t happen.
pellets to big for Quail
This seems like a good quality food, and my quail ate it up with gusto. But it was too large and for them to be able to eat it I had to soak it in water. This is labor intensive and not a solution for feeding when it's below freezing.
Doc Pol's Chicken feed
I decided to try this food as my chickens were molting and needed a higher protein food, than their layer crumble. I have to say, they really love it.
Dr. Pol high protein complete bird feed
My chickens won't eat it. I bought if for the high protein to stop feather plucking. It has a weird odor as well.
Bought for turkeys
I put the food out and the turkeys would have none of it. The goose tried to eat it but it was to hard and the pellets wound up in the water. The only ones who would eat it were my adult hens. Since I really needed it for the turkeys, I soaked the pellets in water (1/1), then once soft I added more water, oregano and brewers yeast. At that point, the turkeys gobbled it right up.
We no longer have to buy layer pellets, oyster shells, scratch feed and mix it all to ensure our chickens get what they need. We have a hen in particular that would eat her eggs as soon as she laid them. We got this food by Dr Pol and she no longer eats her eggs (even with the oyster shells she would still eat her eggs). She lays them and now wants to actually sit and be a mom. Definitely highly recommend! This one bag contains everything our chickens needed!
Best Duck Food!!
I have a VERY picky flock of ducks that have turned up their noses to every expensive or cheap, organic, “natural”, crumble or pellet I could find. We’ve tried 9 other companies. This the ONLY food they have ever eaten without leaving any behind. I highly recommend it. Our ducks have been on this food for more than a year and haven’t lost interest. We occasionally sprinkle a handful of dried worms on top and they are healthy happy giant ducks. Bonus- the pearls float in their pond.
Not as expected.
I will update my stars if King George actually eats it. I purchased thus thinking it was kibble sized. My turkey doesn't want anything but dog food, I figured this would be a great product to switch him to. Imagine my irritation when I opened the bag to find pellets..... would be nice if the advertising didn't make it seem larger than it is. What is that bowl? A hamster bowl? Disappointing... especially since I was foregoing the fact that the first ingredient is soy.
My chickens wanted nothing to do with this food...I even mixed it with their scratch and they still wouldn't touch it. Highly disappointed....I do not recommend this food.
My ducks and geese have been very happy since I have started feeding this to them. I love the size as it’s not long pellets which seem to get wasted as compared to these smaller pearls which is easier for them to eat.