Kaytee Meal Worm Wild Bird Food is a delicious 100% mealworm treat that provides an excellent source of protein for wild birds. This high-energy food source is a favorite among bluebirds, wrens, robins, chickadees, woodpeckers, cardinals and many songbirds that are hard to attract with the average seed blend. Dried mealworms have the nutritional value of live mealworms and are more convenient to feed. You can use them alone in a feeder or mix them with your favorite wild bird seed.
- Omega-3 fatty acids support healthy heart, brain and eye function
- High protein content gives birds plenty of sustained energy
- Mealworms are an important food source for baby birds that aid in proper growth
- Worms are oven dried and more nutritionally dense than live worms
- Easy to use resealable package gives lasting freshness
Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts and tree nuts. Not intended for human consumption.
See all items by Kaytee