EcoSpaw Unscented Flea & Tick Dog & Cat Spray
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Non-medicated, pesticide-free formula works to kill ticks, fleas and other unwanted pests on contact.
- Easy to use—simply spray directly on your pet.
- Nanotechnology works to emulsify the oils found in the exoskeleton of insects and dries them out.
- Made from all-natural ingredients.
- Non-toxic formula offers a stress-free experience.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealNature's Shield Natural Flea & Tick Home Spray$9.98Chewy Price$9.48Autoship Price
- DealZodiac Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, Cats, Puppies & Kittens, 16-oz$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealWondercide Cedarwood Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 16-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealVirbac Knockout E.S. Area Treatment Spray, 16-oz can$28.99Chewy Price$31.89List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- DealWondercide Lemongrass Scent Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 16-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealWondercide Rosemary Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 16-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealDiatomaceousEarth Food Grade Flea & Tick Powder for Cats & Dogs, 10-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealAdams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor, 12-oz bottle$14.97Chewy Price$16.99List Price$14.22Autoship Price
- DealWondercide Peppermint Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 16-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealWondercide Yard & Garden Flea & Tick Spray, 32-oz bottle$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- DealHartz Groomer's Best Flea Comb for Dogs & Cats$4.62Chewy Price
- DealTropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs & Bedding, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Reverse osmosis water, Fatty acids, Coconut oil, Sodium bicarbonate.||Reverse osmosis water, Fatty acids, Coconut oil...||Reverse osmosis water, Fatty acids, Coconut oil...||Reverse Osmosis Water, Fatty Acids, Coconut Oil...||Reverse Osmosis Water, Fatty Acids, Coconut Oil...|
|Health Feature||Pest Control, Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin||—||Pest Control, Sensitive Skin, Itch & Redness Remedy||—||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
good product horrible nozzle
4 stars for the product -- it was especially effective for my small cat and offered her very fast relief, and helpful for my dog. However, I give it zero stars for the stupid spray nozzle which stopped working 1/2 way through this tiny bottle, as many others have noted, How ridiculous is that. Now I have to find another sprayer to keep using this. grrrrr.
works on contact
it definitely works on contact so i use it when fleacombing...I went to buy a bigger bottle for washing my cat down with but it's out of stock. went to the company's website and saw they switched coconut oil to soybean oil. Not sure how I feel about that and probably why chewy is out of stock? unsure
I was skeptical at first but sprayed on my cat and no more fleas after 2 uses! My cat wasn’t bothered by the spray either! Non toxic!!!
I don't think it works
I don't think this works. It doesn't seem like it gets rid of the fleas on our animals.
Finally a real solution
I have four indoor fur kids and I also care for the outdoor feral cats. Not all of my feral are feral. Please people when you decide to not care for your fur babies, don’t just dump them to fend for themselves. I digress. I have finally rid my indoor babies of pesky fleas on a budget. Collars,pills,spot treatments (very bad for cats. Its poison people) 3 days of treatment twice a day. There were no adverse reactions when they groomed themselves. Groucho,Meghan,Sarah,and Frazier are thankful as am I. Catdaddy approved!
I have know for years that coconut oil kills fleas. With multiple cats, it’s difficult to get the oil on all of them. I am so glad that I found this product! I saw a flea on one of my cats and sprayed it. It was dead in less than thirty seconds. I proceeded to spray down my cat. My cat didn’t mind the spray at all! I did purchase the 16 ounce bottle so I’m not sure if the sprayer is not as scary to my cats as the sprayer on the smaller bottle. I sprayed the majority of the rest of my many cats. They thoroughly enjoyed it. I sprayed it and then rubbed it into them. They let me put them on their backs and I even sprayed and rubbed the product into their bellies and chest. This is very important because that is where a lot of fleas like to hang out. Only my TNR fails who were true ferals were a little scared of the spray. I sprayed some product in a bowl in one room so they didn’t see the bottle and spray, and then dipped the flea comb in it and combed it through them. I have many older cats, and some with health issues like FIV and kidney disease. This product is safe and not toxic to use on them. This product is almost unscented, unlike other “natural” sprays. The other w spray made my cats run just due from the scent. This product has an ever so slight baking soda scent but it doesn’t linger or make you cough or scare the cats like other products. I did call the company and asked if it kills the eggs and larvae too, and I was told yes, that it does. I love this product so much that I’m ordering more!
I love this product. Finally, something that works! Because it's natural it takes longer but eventually, we began to see less and less fleas with itching. I would buy again but the large size isn't available.
This spray works really well but the spray nozzle broke almost immediately so I need to get a new spray bottle. But other than that the product is effective
When it arrived it had been leaking and when I started spraying it it broke not even 2 minutes in so now I have to get a different bottle
It smells so good.
i have 2 cats and they love the smell and being that it all natural i know it wont harm my cats..so yes it is good for my cats..