EliteField 2-Door Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Playpen
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Paw-fect for indoor and outdoor use and measures 62"L x 62"W x 24"H when unfolded.
- Easily folds down in seconds to 28"L x 26"W x 3"H and comes with a carrying case for easy portability.
- The two doors are designed with locking zippers to help keep your pet where she belongs. This playpen also has plenty of storage for accessories and a water bottle, too!
- The floor mat is easy to zip off and is 100% washable for hassle-free cleaning.
- The playpen has a ton of ventilation, so your pet gets plenty of fresh air.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Collapsible Cat Cage, Litter Box, & Mat, Animal Sketch$29.98Chewy Price
- Jespet Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Shale Green, 45-in$69.99Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- Frisco Ultimate Outdoor Heavy Duty Steel Metal Playpen, 1 count$129.99Chewy Price
- Zampa Pet Folding Soft-sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Pink, Large$99.99Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- DealFrisco Soft-Sided Dog, Cat & Small Pet Exercise Playpen, Cream/Navy, 62-in L x 62-in W x 32-in H$59.99Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Regalo Deluxe My Play Portable Soft-sided Dog & Cat Playpen, 6-Panel$64.75Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- DealWINiPET 2-Door Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Blue Gray, 52 x 52 x 32-in$87.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- FurHaven Soft-sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Hunter Green, X-Large$38.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Etna Pet Store Portable Soft-sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Tan, Small$45.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- EliteField 2-Door Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Playpen, Purple & Beige, 36-in$54.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Pet Life All-Terrain Wire-Framed Collapsible Travel Dog Playpen, Pink & Grey, Medium$42.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Pet Fit For Life Dog & Cat Play Pen, Blue$49.75Chewy Price$49.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Collapsible, Carry Bag, Pet Door, Pockets, Water-resistant||Collapsible, Ground Stakes, Carry Bag...||Collapsible, Ground Stakes, Carry Bag...||—||Collapsible, Carry Bag, Pet Door...|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||Yes||No||—|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
290 Customer Reviews
Room and Sturdy
Love this playpen. Using it as an overnight cage for an older cat. There's room for a small litter pan, bed, and food/water. Set up was 5 minutes. It was fresh out of the package without any smells that our cat would dislike. I put a leak proof pad down to protect the bottom lining. It's sturdy and roomy.
I bought this for our 6 week old Pug to use while at the babysitter's, and to also keep her apart from our other dogs until she was properly vaxxed. It's secure, spacious, and stood up to her chewing on it to escape! Dual doors make it handy to adjust her comfy blanket, or to change her potty pads. I highly, highly recommend.
Soft side cat playpen
This item has been just right for me to comfortably confine my aging cat as she struggled with some health issues. There is room for the smaller Breeze box, a small padded bed, and space for her food and water containers. The purchase has been exactly what I needed, and I have no regrets about having bought it.
When we went to fetch our Bengal kittens we brought them home in this in the backend of our SUV which allowed for toys and litter box during the 10 hour drive. They were pretty good and it wasn't as traumatic as being shipped in a tiny crate that long.
Very well made, great ventilation. A home for kitty when you are not home.
I bought this Kitty playpen for my cat that is seven months old. I had another one previously that my daughter bought for the cat. It was nylon material and she kept collapsing it. I keep her in this overnight and during the day I leave the screen open for she can go and eat and do her business in the litter box. This is canvas and very well-made. She has not collapsed it. She knows when it's night time or I'm not home this is where she stays. She is a kitten and when I'm not home she can get her self into some mischief. It is well worth the money can't say enough good things about it.
Wish I bought it sooner!
This was the perfect solution to giving my cat space but limiting his activity after he had surgery. He slept in it overnight and relaxed in it during the days after his surgery recovery. The bottom circle and the top mesh circle are removable. I plan to take the bottom out and let my cat chew on some grass outside without worrying about him running off.
Love it !
Easy setup and large enough for an adult to crawl in to clean the inside. I'm using this kennel to isolate my cat that had surgery. I can fit a bed, cat box and food very easily. It's perfect for this application.
Humans and felines love these.
We already had a smaller 42 inch version and picked up a 62x62 version. The cats (we have multiple)really like the seclusion and sleep in these. We keep one on the back porch where one of our cats pretty much stays all day at her suggestion. There are far too many predators around here to let them be outside cats so this is a nice solution for our pride who all began as outside strays. Mountain lions and wolves and bears oh my. We are also using the pen(s) in the motorhome to keep the cats confined a bit while we are traveling. This gives us the ability to actually travel. The pens hold up extremely well, and go together (basically zipping them up) super easy. We did learn the hard way that when still kittens this makes a great trampoline. One small, easy to fix tear was the only damage. Who knows, we may buy a third.
42X42 is actually 37 1/2 or 40, depending how you order but good crate!
This is a nice option for a our collie when the garage air condition isn't keeping up on summer nights. We pop up the crate and bring her inside without giving her of the house....she sheds terribly so this keeps the fur contained. This unit runs 2-5 inches smaller across than advertised or I would have given it a 5 star. Height is correct! Order 2 sizes larger than you need and your dog will be happy! I ordered one size larger, which works since Annie is only in this at night, but if she were in it all day, it would be too small. Crate is light weight and easy to fold up/store! LOVE that. Wouldn't recommend for a rowdy dog that chews. I've had two of these and neither came with stakes, but we use it inside so stakes aren't needed. Colors are rich blue/tan! My husband has been bragging about this crate and he didn't want me to buy this so his bragging was a pleasant surprise! If you are on the fence, buy it but buy bigger than you need!
Just in time for kittens
I am very pleased with this playpen. Just when it was being delivered, my daughter's cat was having her kittens. Mom and babies were put into the pen and are very happy there. The pen is big enough to put a throw blanket inside along with a litter box, food and water .The top unzips so mom can climb out and get some exercise. It has also helped to keep mom from moving the kittens around to other places in the house. The pen is a real help.