EliteField 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This easy to assemble crate requires no tools and sets up and folds down within seconds.
- Made with lightweight, durable steel tubing and easy to clean polyester and hex mesh fabric.
- Three mesh doors let in plenty of sunlight and air, so your pet won’t feel claustrophobic.
- Front and side doors feature locking zippers for added safety and security.
- Includes a free carrying case and fleece bed—perfect for traveling with your pooch!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Guardian Gear Single Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Green/Blue, 31 inch$80.18Chewy Price$108.99List Price
- EliteField 4-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Blue Gray, L: 42-in L x 28-in W x 32-in H$118.99Chewy Price$239.99List Price
- Jespet 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Blue, 36 inch$94.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Firstrax Noz2Noz Sof-Krate N2 Series 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, 26 inch$63.30Chewy Price$82.99List Price
- DogGoods Do Good The Foldable Travel Dog Crate, X-Large$169.98Chewy Price$199.98List Price
- Go Pet Club Double Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Sage, 20 inch$47.77Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Etna Pop-Open Single Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Black & White, 33 inch$22.00Chewy Price$49.00List Price
- MidWest LifeStages Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 36 inch$68.99Chewy Price$134.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle...||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle, 3-Door||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle, Carry Bag, Water-resistant||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle, 3-Door||Collapsible, Water-resistant|
|Material||Nylon, Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Polyester, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Mesh, Fleece, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No||No Tools Required||No||—|
|Small Pet Type||—||Rabbit, Mouse, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Gerbil||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
55 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
780 Customer Reviews
Great for puppy
Got this because wire crates are not save for little dogs. We have a cavapoo and she destroyed two beds with zippers but never touches the inside seems on this crate and the zipper is on the outside so she cant get it. We got the intermediate size for our 20lb little nugget. She is long so she can stretch out really good. Sunroof is great because as a puppy they want to see you before they settle down so I just look down from my own bed and say night night now and she goes right to sleep. It's so portable! Easy folds right up and comes with carry case. I would buy again
Great lightweight carrier for car travel
This replaced a heavy hardsided carrier with only one front door for 2 small doxies. Much easier to lift in and out of the vehicle, can orient the crate in different directions as needed due to multiple doors, love the top zippered door which made it safer to get one dog at a time out of the crate (as opposed to both bolting out of the front door at the same time). Love that it can collapse down into a zippered bag when not in use also.
We purchased this crate to bring on vacation with us. We liked that it was collapsible, and more than one access point. We opted for this crate because we did not like the idea of our pup being a cage-like crate. This one was more cozy. It comes with a pad, but you may want to purchase another one to put on top of it, for more comfort.
Great Soft Crate
Contains my dog well. She’s little, 10 lb Morkie puppy. Can’t bite or scratch through it. (Although a bigger dog might be able to). Love that it’s light, portable, easy to carry. She is still potty training, sometimes when I get home I will carry this crate w/my dog in it to release her outside to avoid accidents that happened previously in the house (got too excited and peed on me when i tried to get her out of the crate and then carry her outside). Also love the top opening. Much easier for in and out.
Not bad but not great
I like the concept of the collapsible crate and for the most part the material is good quality. The problem is with the zippers. They need to have some kind of backing to reinforce them. When the crate is collapsed, closed and re-opened it causes kinking in the zipper teeth which then causes zipper failure. I had to return one crate for this reason less than a week after having it and one trip with it.
Our puppy does great in a crate so we thought to transition her to this travel version. She escaped twice before we noticed the zipper latch- wonderful we thought. This will solve the escape issue. Nope. She just ripped the screen right off the zipper. Sewing is not that sturdy. Do not recommend for actually leaving your pet. If you are with the dog say in a hot room i suppose it would work. On the pro side it assembles very easily and travels great. Just doesn’t contain a dog who wants out. And she was in it for about an hour.
Broken In 2 days. :(
This crate broke two days later. My dog scratched at the side/corner and broke the supporting post! :( Now the crate sort of leans a little in the front and is no longer functional. She only sleeps in the crate overnight, and when she woke up to say she needed out to potty, she broke it. I’m sad.
Great little crate
Love this little soft sided crate! Plus my little dog, Buddy loves it too!! He willingly goes to sleep in it every night, his own private and secure space. One thing I wish the crate pad that came with was a little thicker.
Love these crates
This is the second one purchased so new pup has one upstairs and down. The first (Grey) was exactly as depicted. This second one (Khaki. SDC-3030K) is certainly seems darker (more taupe/brown) than the Khaki pic on site but no big deal.
Best Collapsible Crate EVAH!
Easy to pop up and secure, comes with terrific carrier bag and very generously sized accessory bags (2) that can be removed from crate. Three loading options, front, side and top. Includes faux shearling mat that perfectly covers floor. I could not be more pleased. The purple is a beautiful saturated color.