EliteField 4-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate with Curtains
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with lightweight, durable steel tubing and easy to clean polyester and hex mesh fabric.
- This easy to assemble crate requires no tools and sets up and folds down within seconds.
- Four mesh doors let in plenty of sunlight and air, so your pet won’t feel claustrophobic.
- Front and side doors feature locking zippers for added safety and security.
- Includes a free carrying case and fleece bed—perfect for traveling with your pooch!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 42 inch$74.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Jespet 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Beige, 36 inch$94.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- EliteField 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, Green, 24 inch$69.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- MidWest Canine Camper Dog Tent Crate, Green, Small$71.99Chewy Price$111.99List Price
- Precision Pet Products 4-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, 24 inch$62.20Chewy Price$150.99List Price
- DogGoods Do Good The Foldable Travel Dog Crate, Small$89.98Chewy Price
- MidWest Canine Camper Single Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, 42 inch$127.30Chewy Price$203.99List Price
- Firstrax Noz2Noz Sof-Krate N2 Series 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate, 42 inch$119.99Chewy Price$127.99List Price
- MidWest LifeStages Dog Crate Replacement Pan, 24-in$19.24Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Crate Cover, Brown Geometric, 24-in$22.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle, Carry Bag, Water-resistant||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle...||Collapsible, Carry Handle, Carry Bag, Pockets||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle...||Top Load, Collapsible, Carry Handle, 3-Door|
|Material||Nylon, Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Nylon, Mesh, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Polyester, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No||—||No|
Questions & Answers
34 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
248 Customer Reviews
For my purposes, this crate is great! I ordered 2 as I have two 12-year old dogs. One (rescued at age 2 and removed to me at age 5) has always slept in a crate at night. The other uses a crate occasionally. I wanted soft-sided because the occasionally crated dog messed up his nose on a hard-sided one the last time he was in it. This particular crate is fantastic. Might be not so great for a chewing puppy but I don’t have to think about that. My only problem is that the dog who doesn’t use the crate, has peed on it twice. It’s not something I can throw in the washer. That, however, is not the crate’s problem.
Love this Crate!
Absolutely love the crate, it's perfect in every respect. It's very light and easy to take down (pack-up) and put together. The crate has multiple access doors for Chiclet (our 50+ lbs. labrador) and the included window/door covers means we don't have to jerry rig towels making it easier for her to sleep or nap. The material is incredibly durable and has easily withstands her scratching. She loves her crate as well as evidenced by the fact that she doesn't hesitate to get in when either directed by us or of her own volition when she wants to catch a snooze. After owning one of these, I would never buy one of those metal crates again. One of the best purchases I've made from Chewy (and I've made a lot)!
Not Pitbull Proof
I bought this last week for an upcoming roadtrip. I thought I'd test it out with my dog Tess, while I was at work. Tess is a 50 pound pittie, and is crate trained, but will apparently use brute force to break her way out? Lesson learned.
Perfect for our need
This crate will not contain a rumbustious pup, but it will serve as the comfiest den for a snoozer. We need it for a cross country trip and it’s lightweight enough to hopefully provide comfort in hotel rooms and unfamiliar places.
needs better instructions
i have never had a soft sided carrier before - but i need one for agility and traveling was very easy to set up but the instructions from EliteField were not very good- i am still trying to figure out how to get the locks to work after collapsing- also there is no lock for the top door but my dog is pretty comfortable in it - i am sure that this is going to work out fine - I like that it has a carrying case will help keep it easy to store and keep cleaner- it also makes it very easy for even a smaller person like me - hopefully this will hold up as well as the prior reviews say
I ordered wrong size and chewy helped me return that one and I had the correct size in a couple days! Awesome. Love this crate. Nice and light, but sturdy. I put in my tv room for my dog to use, then just use the carrying straps and put it in my car. I don’t even have to fold it down. I give this a definite thumbs up!!
Elite field crate
The crate is useful, easy to assemble. However, it needs to come with directions for collapsing the crate. Unzip and tuck in the top mesh, disconnect the side bars and then fold the front panel into the open top, push down gently until it clicks. The end panel will then fold on top.
Right at Home
Love the ease of assembly, color (grey/blue trim) and construction quality. Having entrances on two sides is convenient and having screens on four sides plus the top gives a lot of flexibility.
Elite field soft crate medium
Metal or soft crate for my car to solve some barking at passing cars. The Elitefield medium soft crate was the perfect choice. Sets up super easy. Comes with case and soft liner floor mat. My 11 month Aussie at 43 lbs had no trouble lying down comfortably. Plenty of ventilation on 3 sides and top. Roll up shades are easy to secure and my girl was happy with the easy to open and close zippers. A home run for us!
Fantastic crate for dog events or crate trained dogs
Easy fast set up and break down. Two bars that lock together on each side of top. That’s it. Set up easy by unlocking them, then fold the crate up and slide it into its shoulder strap case. Sturdy crate material. Worth the price. I like the four doors including the top so that I can reward my dog just for being a good boy inside. I’ve bought two and really love the ease of carrying and setting them up at an event.