EliteField Padded Reflective No Pull Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comfortable, non-restrictive design allows for natural shoulder movement for your doggo.
- Made of durable, nylon fabric with soft, padded cushioning to protect your sidekick’s skin.
- Reflective strips add visibility for nighttime strolls.
- Features adjustable straps for a perfect fit, and quick-release buckles for hassle-free use.
- Choose from front and back D-ring attachment options.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Chai's Choice Premium Quick Release Outdoor Adventure 3M Polyester Reflective Front Clip Dog Harness, Large, Chocolate$27.95Chewy Price$30.95List Price
- PetSafe EasySport Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Apple, Medium: 26 to 32-in chest$22.95Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Sporn Mesh No Pull Dog Harness, Black, Medium: 12 to 17-in neck$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Double H Trail Runner Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Purple, Large: 24 to 31-in chest$31.95Chewy Price$33.95List Price
- HDP Big Dog No Pull Reflective Dog Harness, Dotty Pink, Large$14.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Padded Sports Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Medium: 22.5 to 26.5-in chest$26.49Chewy Price$38.00List Price
- Chai's Choice Premium Outdoor Adventure 3M Polyester Reflective Front Clip Dog Harness, Teal Blue, Large: 27 to 32-in chest$27.95Chewy Price$28.95List Price
- Julius-K9 IDC Powerharness Nylon Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Dark Pink, Size 1: 26 to 33.5-in chest$58.38Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Kurgo Journey Air Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Coastal Blue/Charcoal, Large: 24 to 34-in chest$34.45Chewy Price$42.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Front Clip, Back Clip||No Pull, Front Clip, Back Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip||No Pull, Back Clip||Back Clip|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult|
|Closure Type||Snap||Quick Release||Buckle||Slip On||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
Would not buy again
The poor adjustability of the collar led to my pup destroying the harness in less than one hour. The collar adjustment would not lock in place. It remained too loose allowing my pup to bite through it in the time noted. I walked out to check on him only to find him running around the yard with a shredded harness as his toy.
We have tried about 4 different harnesses on our English Bulldogs before finding this one. This is by far the best quality, easily adjustable and looks to be the most comfortable for them with all the wrinkles/loose skin. The handle on the back is perfect for our puppy whose about 6 months old and needs direction/restraint frequently. I 5/5 recommend
Big Boy Harness
We bought this large harness with the sturdy handle for our energetic and very excited huge pup. So far it is awesome and seems comfortable for him. I like the reflective straps. The top ring is a bit small and I am hoping it doesn't break.
The best one so far
Very well . After a couple months of use there's no problems with the harness at all. It's holding together really well. I have 75 pounds of canine, giving it a good workout my only suggestion is I wish the company would make longer sizes, from the front strap to the back
Worked great and made dog walking easier with our big dog Otis! One tip, do not leave it on dog. He was not too fond of it when kids left it on him and he chewed off a strap.
Too heavy for my 13lb doxie
I ordered this harness for my 13 lb doxie, and it's so heavy that he can't wear it every day. It would likely be good for maybe taking him hiking, but it seems like the weight of it handle, buckles and strapping would make his back hurt. It does look like it is well made and of good quality, but we're going to have to take a hard "no" for this one.
This thing is magic!
Our puppy is a puller and within minutes, he was walking between us. It took a little getting used to, but he doesn't fight us putting it on, so I call that a win!
I purchased this for my dog Cinco I measured him before I got it he measured the 36 girth I'm glad I measured them before I got it I ended up getting the extra large and it was very happy with the product and the way it fit him good quality very durable and well padded. We are very happy with the purchase.❤️❤️
Not great for deep chested dogs
I got this for my standard poodle and it doesn't really fit right on her body shape. If I clip the front clip and she gets to the end of the leash the whole harness shifts sideways and she can slip right out. And this is after I adjusted it as tight as it could comfortably fit. Works ok enough as a back clip harness if your dog doesn't pull.
We needed a larger harness as our dog had outgrown the previous one. This fits very comfortably and works great with the leash we had.