Emmy's Best Pet Products Stop the Scratch Max Strength Cat Scratch Deterrent Spray, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Spray product helps prevent cats from destructive scratching behaviors.
- Apply to drapes, furniture, flooring and more––anywhere your feline friend scratches that she shouldn’t!
- A great way to gently train your cat to not scratch.
- Made with natural, pet-safe ingredients like rosemary oil and lemongrass.
- You’ll love the calming rosemary scent, but your cat will be deterred from the area.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kitty Caps Cat Nail Caps, Color Varies, 40 count, Medium$9.38Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Litterbox.com Bamboo Mint Cat Bath Foam Wash, 8-oz bottle$15.00Chewy Price
- Kitty Caps Cat Nail Caps, X-Small, Black with Gray Tips & Baby Blue$7.48Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Soft Claws Nail Caps for Kittens, 40 Count, Kitten, Clear$13.33Chewy Price$18.95List Price$12.66Autoship Price
- Soft Claws Cat Nail Caps, 40 count, Medium, Clear$14.96Chewy Price$18.95List Price$14.21Autoship Price
- DealConairPROPET Soft Grip Cat Nail Clippers, Small$9.49Chewy Price
- Petstages Scratch & Groom Scratch Pad & Grooming Brush Cat Toy$18.20Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- Safari Cat Soft Tip Massager$7.99Chewy Price
- Safari Massage Cat Brush$8.49Chewy Price
- Necoichi Purrcision Cat Nail Clippers$19.69Chewy Price$24.50List Price
- Litterbox.com Cat Nail Clippers$15.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Coconut Derived Surfactant Blend, Rosemary Oil...||Lidocaine HCI, Hydrocortisone, Propylene Glycol...||Bio-Diffusing Agent, Olus (Vegetable Oil), Gelling Agent...|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
|Health Feature||—||—||Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
71 Customer Reviews
My furbaby was relentlessly scratchin' @ my bedroom door (when it was time for bed or gone @ work) & or slightly under the bed ( because close to the door) when the door was blocked I have tried shock mats(go the under bed), one of the motion censored spray cans (always seemed ta knock it over or notice direction of sprayer & go around), bought a squirt bottle (pretty much soaked him w/it & he'd b back @ it 2mins later) ta get him to stop... so I figured why not try this spray & so far I believe it's jus' what the doc order have been able to sleep @ nite w/o wakin' up 2 his scratchin' & also come home from work w/o having the carpet near the door all folded awkwardly makin' it hard to open & etc. So Yass give 4 stars cuz so far so good & hope he don't get immune & start up again!!!
Hurray! It works!
Cats are not predictable, but this product clearly worked for mine. I used it heavily the scratch-desirable areas on a sofa and chair for about one week. After than I tapered off -- every other day, every few days, once a week. Now just a reminder every now and again. The cats don't like the smell and won't scratch it. The smell of rosemary, however, is pleasant to humans and short lived. I do keep other scratching options in the area for them to scratch instead.
DOES NOT WORK
I have a 2yo cat who scratches at the door at all times of the night for food, even when there is food in his bowl. I was so hopeful this would help. I put two pillows in front of the door and sprayed the pillow/cases and door with the spray. DIDN’T STOP HIM. I was woken up at 2:30am, 4:00am and just now at 5am, each time I sprayed more and it didn’t matter. Do not waste your money on this. I am going to try to get a refund ASAP.
It works! But must be consistent
I bought this so my skittish cats would not claw at the boxes I have set up blocking under the bed and for generally anywhere I don't want them going. It works but after it dries you have to maintain consistency to keep applying 3x a day. I haven't had it for 3 weeks so I don't know how permanent it will keep them away for but so far so good. They stay away for days, especially after I just spray it.
Waste of money
This product did not work. I sprayed my sofa the second I got the spray in the mail. The next day the cat was on the sofa digging his claws in the cushions. I kept spraying everyday and it did not keep my cat away.
I bought a brand new living room chair after my cat did a lot of scratching on my other chair. This works! I used it for a couple of weeks and no more scratching. Highly recommend.
This spray has stopped my panther from destroying all the doorframes in my condo! I only wish I found out about it sooner! Love the minimal scent. She has no more interest in scratching anything wood!!
Makes me happy
This spray is making me happy, I don't have to holler at my cat, just spray the chairs and he doesn't go near them.You do need to spray every few days
I just ordered this product yesterday, and needed it quickly. Cause my cat was destroying my new carpet! I couldn't believe it arrived this morning!
OMG this stuff is the best! One of my cats is an "under the bed" scratcher every 2 hours at night. Horrifying. I tried numerous remedies with no success. This spray stopped her in her tracks without being offensive to her (or me). Encouraged, I sprayed a chair that I kept covered for a year due to her scratching. She walked up to it, sniffed and moved on. Thank you, thank you, thank you miracle stuff!