Emmy's Best Pet Products Stop the Scratch Max Strength Cat Scratch Deterrent Spray, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Spray product helps prevent cats from destructive scratching behaviors.
- Apply to drapes, furniture, flooring and more––anywhere your feline friend scratches that she shouldn’t!
- A great way to gently train your cat to not scratch.
- Made with natural, pet-safe ingredients like rosemary oil and lemongrass.
- You’ll love the calming rosemary scent, but your cat will be deterred from the area.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Soft Claws Nail Caps for Kittens, 40 Count, Kitten, Clear$9.99Chewy Price$18.95List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Kitty Caps Cat Nail Caps, Small, Hot Purple & Hot Pink$4.70Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Safari Deluxe Cat Nail Trimmer$10.49Chewy Price
- Litterbox.com Cat Nail Clippers$15.00Chewy Price
- Petkit Dog & Cat Comb & Massager, Pink$9.99Chewy Price
- Kitty Caps Cat Nail Caps, Color Varies, 40 count, Medium$9.83Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Purrdy Paws Soft Cat Nail Caps, 40 count, Kitten, Ultra Glow in the Dark$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Top Performance Cat Grooming Bag, Small$17.59Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Soft Claws Adhesive Refill, 6 count$10.91Chewy Price$11.95List Price$10.36Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Kitten Shampoo, 10-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Catit Senses 2.0 Self Groomer Cat Brush, 2 count$10.44Chewy Price$11.00List Price
- Resco Original Cat Nail Clippers, Red$15.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
46 Customer Reviews
I am Loving It
I have four inside kitty and a couple are really bad about sharpening their claws on the sofa even with cat trees and numerous other scratching pads and poles in every room. I want to get new furniture but afraid they will tear it up also. I have tried everything. Emmy’s Best Pet Products Stop the Scratch Max Strength has been working great. The don’t even try to scratch on it when I spray this on the sides. I have recommended it to a few family members with bad kitties also. The kitties don’t like the smell but it works well for my sinus. I am looking forward to new furniture without the stress of it being ripped to shreds.
Stop the cat!
My bottle arrived safely. Sprayed on a test spot, no stain on fabric, passed #1 test. I want the cat to stay off the table n not scratch the wicker furniture. I followed the directions n treated more than once. Skye is avoiding those two places, passed test #2. Bottle sprays a fine mist n is 8ozs, it will last to use on other items I wish prevent damage. That makes me happy.
saved my furniture
I bought new dining room furniture so that I could leave the cats their food up high where the dog cant reach it. I was dumb and got padded chairs and one of my cats has been at it every day and is ruining it. I tried tape, but we need to sit in the chairs and it was sticking to me and pulling hair out. This is easy to sue, I just spray it. It has a subtle smell that is pleasant but he seems to not like it. He hasnt been scratching the chairs since I sprayed it so I am happy
Easy to use
This spray is easy to use. I have been spraying it on my doors to keep my cats from scratching them up any more than they have. It seems to be working, as my cats now just sit and stare in the windows. You need to spray it on whatever you dont want them to scratch about 3 times a day , which is easy enough to do. It does have a smell to it, not unpleasant, but the first time I sprayed it , I felt like it was strong but the smell does go away rather quickly.
I have currently bought a new couch and I have tried many ways to deter my cats from scratching it. I am glad that I came across this spray because after I used it on the couch, my cat won’t even touch or come near the couch! Also, the spray doesn’t smell at all and it’s very nice! This product is very effective! I love it!
Glad we found this spray. "Kitten" a four-year old female has been horrible at scratching two specific door frames inside our house. Short of taping cardboard scratchers on the frame I decided to try this spray. There's been a noticeable decrease in her scratching since we started using it. She kinda gives us the stink eye because we made her scratching spot undesirable. YAY!!!
Good so far
I’m fortunate that my cat does not claw our furniture, but he targets the carpet on our stairs, and I’ve replaced it twice within the past several years. I’ve tried claw caps, motion detectors that let out noise and nothing helped. So far, this has done the trick, but I have to apply it daily to be effective.
Seems like a great product
I was a little worried after reading reviews after I ordered this. Many say the bottle leaks, however mine has not at all. No issues there. I have two cats and one completely quit scratching the furniture with this spray and the other one hardly does anymore. When we catch him doing it we spray this as a reminder not to and it seems to be helping. Happy to have found this!
My cats disapproved! :)
My cats did not appreciate me spraying this on their favorite couch. It definitely works as advertised. The only side effect is - I get dirty looks from one of my cats when he gets close to the favorite corner of the couch. The smell is somewhat pleasant and relaxing to me- smells like rosemary oil but apparently cats tend to disagree.
Great product highly recommend
My cat started scratching at the couches, the bed and chairs and our new sofa. I did a lot of research and found this spray and figured it wouldn’t work but it actually does. My cat runs away soon as I spray it , now before bed I spray it around the bed so she doesn’t bother us with scratching . If you are looking for an answer to your cat scratching please try this.